R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

there you go.

You know that Roberto called himself Black, right? You and your weak, low self esteem called him latino to make yourself feel comfortable.
Your whole deal is really weak man.

...and these are all things that ALL Black people have to face, due to white supremacy, correct?

Are you Black?

Why do you keep asking about what race people are? Lol, youre just showing us how weak your arguments are because anytime someone says anything against you, thats the crutch you lean on. Why don't you stand behind your words instead of being insecure and going straight to "Im black, I know, Im right."

Yeah and, instead of causing division, drama amongst people who dont care to hear for that, go post youre ideal somewhere else. Cause youre not going to get what you want here.

No one really cares about what you have yo say in this thread. You aint bring no greatness to this world, all you bringing is complaining. We want to celebrate Kobe not hear your views on race that you think everyone shares or cares for.

You know that Roberto called himself Black, right? You and your weak, low self esteem called him latino to make yourself feel comfortable.
Your whole deal is really weak man.
Dominicans don’t call themselves Afro-Latinos like Afro-Cubans and Afro-Ricans do.

Why do you keep asking about what race people are? Lol, youre just showing us how weak your arguments are because anytime someone says anything against you, thats the crutch you lean on. Why don't you stand behind your words instead of being insecure and going straight to "Im black, I know, Im right."

Yeah and, instead of causing division, drama amongst people who dont care to hear for that, go post youre ideal somewhere else. Cause youre not going to get what you want here.

No one really cares about what you have yo say in this thread. You aint bring no greatness to this world, all you bringing is complaining. We want to celebrate Kobe not hear your views on race that you think everyone shares or cares for.
Don't be afraid, answer the question.

Are you white?

Dominicans don’t call themselves Afro-Latinos like Afro-Cubans and Afro-Ricans do.
Roberto is on the record calling himself Black, and what he does is to cosign everything that is being debated here.

The only reason these dudes like Kobe, is because he never took a knee.

One of the things that white supremacy does, is to try and influence how Black people should behave. The GOOD negro, the BAD negro. Here on this site., and I have been told this by many other members, White and asian dudes used to come at Black people all kinds of wrong, simply for broaching the topic of race, even if a slick comment is seen.

Many of these dudes are obviously here.

Kobe was a Black man that made you all feel comfortable.

1580673237285.png

One of the things that white supremacy does, is to try and influence how Black people should behave. The GOOD negro, the BAD negro. Here on this site., and I have been told this by many other members, White and asian dudes used to come at Black people all kinds of wrong, simply for broaching the topic of race, even if a slick comment is seen.

Many of these dudes are obviously here.

Kobe was a Black man that made you all feel comfortable.

Yup, exactly, so leave.

Go be with people who feel uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom