R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Answer this question. Are you suggesting that I cannot celebrate this great man, but celebrating his Blackness, much to your discomfort? Celebrating his Blackness is negative?

I personally have an issue with people like you, suggesting that he spoke so well.
You can celebrate whatever you want, but suggesting a weakness because he wasn’t black enough for you can be done elsewhere. Even when he was alive you were *****ing saying I like the sneakers but don’t wanna wear Kobes because kobe i only ****s with white women, don’t think I forgot sir.

edit: but outof respect I don’t bring up nonsense like that

Answer this question. Are you suggesting that I cannot celebrate this great man, but celebrating his Blackness, much to your discomfort? Celebrating his Blackness is negative?

I personally have an issue with people like you, suggesting that he spoke so well.
So are you conveniently neglecting the fact that he said he spoke so well "at 18", or you think that shouldn't matter?

You can celebrate whatever you want, but suggesting a weakness because he wasn’t black enough for you can be done elsewhere. Even when he was alive you were *****ing saying I like the sneakers but don’t wanna wear Kobes because kobe i only ****s with white women, don’t think I forgot sir.

edit: but outof respect I don’t bring up nonsense like that
Where did I state that he wasn't Black enough? Where did I state weakness? What you are stating is your narrative, one that allows you to feel comfortable in being a fan of a Black man, one that made you feel comfortable in your own racist existence.

Again, if Kobe chose to be a Black Muslim? NONE of you would champion him.

So are you conveniently neglecting the fact that he said he spoke so well "at 18", or you think that shouldn't matter?
What it speaks to are expectations, and the Black existence while being an athlete. Your people have made Kobe the exception, not the rule. He is the ideal Black man for people like you. Easy to like. Hard worker, which is not a compliment, speaks well, carry himself well. None of those are compliments coming from white people.

Where did I state that he wasn't Black enough? Where did I state weakness? What you are stating is your narrative, one that allows you to feel comfortable in being a fan of a Black man, one that made you feel comfortable in your own racist existence.

Again, if Kobe chose to be a Black Muslim? NONE of you would champion him.
You’ve been bombarding Kobe threads with these thoughts for months. I don’t care what he identified as I’d have the same respect. He could’ve said he was a Mexican and it wouldn’t matter. I’m not a trump loving racist like you

What it speaks to are expectations, and the Black existence while being an athlete. Your people have made Kobe the exception, not the rule. He is the ideal Black man for people like you. Easy to like. Hard worker, which is not a compliment, speaks well, carry himself well. None of those are compliments coming from white people.
That didn't answer my question, but don't bother explaining further. Won't be responding.

You’ve been bombarding Kobe threads with these thoughts for months. I don’t care what he identified as I’d have the same respect. He could’ve said he was a Mexican and it wouldn’t matter. I’m not a trump loving racist like you
You obviously do not frequent the Politics thread.

I find it odd that you get upset for someone speaking for you in their narrative but yet you seem to want to do the same for everyone else. I have read all your twists on words this morning. It appears that you seem to have a lot of resentment in your life. Your calling people racists simply for not seeing your point of view. That in its self tells me whats behind the keyboard.
Thread is about Kobe man. I hope you feel good about yourself when you and your personal agenda gets it locked up.

I find it odd that you get upset for someone speaking for you in their narrative but yet you seem to want to do the same for everyone else. I have read all your twists on words this morning. It appears that you seem to have a lot of resentment in your life. Your calling people racists simply for not seeing your point of view. That in its self tells me whats behind the keyboard.
Thread is about Kobe man. I hope you feel good about yourself when you and your personal agenda gets it locked up.
How did Dred Scott effect you?

Everybody sees this lol. Everybody needs to stop talking to him.

it’s been a week since Kobe and others pa...

Dred Scott?!

D59A627E-13C4-49E4-A011-E854E8DA2E52.gif

I am going to ask you again, since you had the stones while being white, to say something like this.

How did Dred Scott effect you?

No, you're the ideal black man for white people, thanks for showing it, each time you post. You might as well have a sign that says "white people accept me."

Back
Top Bottom