R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I see this question pop up so much. Feels like the boarder patrol posts here on their lunch break :lol: :smh:

Fellas, don’t forget the ignore feature works. Click on their username and the ignore button should be visible.
1580667104143.gif
Yeah, so you cowards cannot be called out upon for your racist beliefs.

certain people in here don't like kobe
they are masking their agenda by creating these arguments

i just hope yall are holding these same standards to every celebrity
there's a lot of people that are still with us that you can go spreading your wokeness to on social media

Tell me, what is it like to be Black in this world?

I'll wait for your insightful response.

That has literally nothing to do with Kobe considering Italy home when he was a teenager. That is his choice. There are illegal immigrants here that consider America their home. You have no right to control what country people consider home.

Stop trying to bait people man come on.

#7/24...one week...doesn’t seem any more real.
E21867F5-74E6-485E-80CC-36D3E8A9E362.jpeg

on a side note..if you’ve never hooped in these, you’re doing yourself a disservice. Excellent hooping shoe!

I’ve hopped in the Masterpiece 9’s when I first got them. Prior to that, I was hooping in 5, 6, and 8. So naturally I didn’t like the high top feel from the 9. I had a few 9 highs because they were actually comfortable when I didn't have to lace them up and tight for ball., but I skipped out on all the X highs and only grabbed a few X lows.

9609B61C-5876-4538-9C3E-029A5BB3E117.jpeg

That has literally nothing to do with Kobe considering Italy home when he was a teenager.

Stop trying to bait people man come on.
I am going to ask you again, who is more qualified to speak on what it means to be Black in this world? You, or someone who lives in the same skin as Kobe?

If you think that you can discuss the ramifications on what it is like to be Black in this world, while being white? The privilege that you live with in this world, has done its job very well.

I’ve hopped in the Masterpiece 9’s when I first got them. Prior to that, I was hooping in 5, 6, and 8. So naturally I didn’t like the high top feel from the 9. I had a few 9 highs because they were actually comfortable when I didn't have to lace them up and tight for ball., but I skipped out on all the X highs and only grabbed a few X lows.

9609B61C-5876-4538-9C3E-029A5BB3E117.jpeg
I think they’re a little too high and laces too short to really play ball in.

Kobe is qualified to speak on what country feels like home to Kobe.

I'm done bro. I'm not trying to derail this thread.
Word don’t waste your time with him here, not the right place. Plus he’s gonna take offense to you calling him “bro”

Kobe is qualified to speak on what country feels like home to Kobe at any time he feels like it.

I'm done bro. I'm not trying to derail this thread.
I am NOT your bro. Gucci shades is right.
Kobe Bryant had to deal with racism while living in Italy, and he did everything he could to be able to be embraced BY those Italians, once he got back to the United States, he struggled to get back into the culture that birthed him. Because of White supremacy, you feel very comfortable with Kobe calling himself Italian. However, if Kobe called himself a Black Muslim?

You'd need someone to try and act Black for.

Would be nice to see people put aside their differences here and focus on respect. The World is what we make of it, so be the change.

Blessing to the Bryant family and all involved.

Pretty much any other thread other than the one celebrating the life of this great man.
Bringing up negative things when people are in mourning is a bad look
Answer this question. Are you suggesting that I cannot celebrate this great man, but celebrating his Blackness, much to your discomfort? Celebrating his Blackness is negative?

I personally have an issue with people like you, suggesting that he spoke so well.

Back
Top Bottom