R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

1580673902253.png

I honestly don’t give a damn. I’m a proud “angry” Black man lol. Some of us blacks don’t care.

You just contradicted yourself, one message youre claiming its negative, now you want to own it. Just going with whatever fits your narrative? You dont even know what you want.

ill let Roberto Clemente himself handle my dirty work.

ish actually ish i been saying for years...thank god like he said we was raised different, thank god indeed.

What god?
The one the allowed all of those people that look like both you and him, to be shipped to parts of the world while trapped in chains, and then forced to survive under deplorable conditions? Which god?

The same one that allowed Kobe Bryant and his baby to die in the helicopter?

If you choose to remain under the thumb of the oppressor, that's on you. But do not try and make it seem as if some divine interference is what created you, and the condition that you apparently are in.

Well, at one point he called himself a “double ******”, a word that he hated, but he said it reflected the way he felt as a BLACK Puerto Rican in the United

Da color black?

not literally. its da rough translation of someone who is uses English as a second language. black = moreno = dark skinned.

latinos from outside da US who want to refer to a black man in in America refers to them "un africano americano" or "prieto americano"

Here we go with the re normalization of the Black entertainer, the acceptable Black man.

There is no doubt that if Kobe took a knee? All this supposed support, would not be happening.

You just contradicted yourself, one message youre claiming its negative, now you want to own it. Just going with whatever fits your narrative? You dont even know what you want.
It’s a negative stereotype, but I don’t let it affect me because even if I act like a safe and passive Negroe there will be people who still see me as an angry black man. Martin Luther king wore suits and spoke about peace but was still killed by a white man who saw him as being an angry Black man that complains too much. But like KHUFU KHUFU has asked you many times are you black????

It’s a negative stereotype, but I don’t let it affect me because even if I act like a safe and passive Negroe there will be people who still see me as an angry black man. Martin Luther king wore suits and spoke about peace but was still killed by a white man who saw him as being an angry Black man that complains too much. Especially. But like KHUFU KHUFU has asked you many times are you black????
*Insert popcorn gif*

not literally. its da rough translation of someone who is uses English as a second language. black = moreno = dark skinned.

latinos from outside da US who want to refer to a black man in in America refers to them "un africano americano" or "prieto americano"
O ok so someone with African ancestry? What do y’all call Indian people with dark skin?

Back
Top Bottom