R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Wait so did he have a gun? I just saw a video and a report that said he did not have a gun.

hey man. same. i said some **** loud walking away the cop didnt like. Him and his partner tackled me and arrested my ***. I spent the night in OPP. Charges were all dropped cuz i was right. Thats the way the system works here. But then again, thats why there is a system. checks and balances.
This system that you defend made me lose my job because I was in jail over the weekend with no phone calls over a cops racist power trip. I was homeless for a couple months after losing that job. The DOJ report in Ferguson proved that this is a lived reality for many people in Ferguson.

Wait so did he have a gun? I just saw a video and a report that said he did not have a gun.

nah..had a small revolver. easily seen on video. May or may not have been loaded. cops felt and retrieved from his right pocket on video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legit trying to figure out what the other cop was doing while dude was 'reaching for the gun'. I refuse to believe that he couldn't have grabbed his arm. they wanted to kill him. plain and simple.
dude should've kept his *** still tho when the cop put the heat to his chest.

hey man. same. i said some **** loud walking away the cop didnt like. Him and his partner tackled me and arrested my ***. I spent the night in OPP. Charges were all dropped cuz i was right. Thats the way the system works here. But then again, thats why there is a system. checks and balances.
This system that you defend made me lose my job because I was in jail over the weekend with no phone calls over a cops racist power trip. I was homeless for a couple months after losing that job. The DOJ report in Ferguson proved that this is a lived reality for many people in Ferguson.

im sorry for that. had i not had my moms number and a collect phone call i could have done the same. Cops in OPP were not nice. they routinely ****** with prisoners. Im no cop defender.

Legit trying to figure out what the other cop was doing while dude was 'reaching for the gun'. I refuse to believe that he couldn't have grabbed his arm. they wanted to kill him. plain and simple.
I prob would have been moving or flinching too if I was in his position.

This dude deserved a beating perhaps but the guns...no. But thats our police force and how they are trained. Every state/county/parish is different.

This dude deserved a beating perhaps but the guns...no. But thats our police force and how they are trained. Every state/county/parish is different.

It's a shame that the climate is to the point where you'd breathe a sigh of relief with an *** whooping.

why did he deserve a beating???

he was resisting man. you can play stupid all you want but he resisted cuz he didnt wanna go back to jail. He was carrying. Hes a felon. Laws exist even if u dont wanna ackowledge em. He pulled that gun on ur moms? U good?

It's a shame that the climate is to the point where you'd breathe a sigh of relief with an *** whooping.

AGREED. ITS ALL ****** UP.

he was resisting man. you can play stupid all you want but he resisted cuz he didnt wanna go back to jail. He was carrying. Hes a felon. Laws exist even if u dont wanna ackowledge em. He pulled that gun on ur moms? U good?
I didn't see him resisting when the pig Goldberg speared him nor was he Resisitng when he was laying on his back, dude was just reacting to getting his *** beat. Did he pull a gun on my mother?????

this "he was reaching" gotta be the weakest defense 
mean.gif

I didn't see him resisting when the pig Goldberg speared him nor was he Resisitng when he was laying on his back, dude was just reacting to getting his *** beat. Did he pull a gun on my mother?????

They had to lay him into the car man. Dont play dumb. You been arrested?

this "he was reaching" gotta be the weakest defense :smh:
Exactly even if I'm trying my hardest not to resist it's hard staying completely still when 2 200 plus pound dudes are on top of you messing with you. I'm sure it prob was hard to breath etc.

They had to lay him into the car man. Dont play dumb. You been arrested?
they couldn't arrest him without Goldberg spearing him and taking him to the ground? I don't see him in the video dude pushing back or running away from the cops before he's speared and brought to the ground.

its like if he had a strap and was gonna use it on police then why wait till they confront u, apprehend u and restrain u before you decide to use it, if you had any intention of using it at all?

this "he was reaching" gotta be the weakest defense :smh:
Exactly even if I'm trying my hardest not to resist it's hard staying completely still when 2 200 plus pound dudes are on top of you messing with you. I'm sure it prob was hard to breath etc.

U had 2 200lb dudes on u? I doubt it. Npbody is saying this dude deserved to die. But why not comply with the cops?

No matter what you say the officer's tactics were horrible...

its like if he had a strap and was gonna use it on police then why wait till they confront u, apprehend u and restrain u before you decide to use it, if you had any intention of using it at all?

So cops spose to be psycologists now, They barely got 100 iqs. Part of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom