R.I.P Aaliyah ... 10 years ago today ........

She had a beautiful heart and soul. No doubt the day she passed on I felt an ache inside me. R.I.P. girl, you'll live on within your music..

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i remember this like it was yesterday. the blk/red air jordan 1 retro had came out the day before (hella random)

hot like fire and 4 page letter >>>>*
that's exactly how i remember this playing out.. as soon as i purchased my aj1's off NDC the news broke..
tired.gif

i remember the first time this video dropped. all the chicks i knew wanted to look just like her 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

I got to see her at my first concert was back home in Seattle at the Key Arena, 10/1/1997. It was her, Dru Hill, Ginuwine, Mary J. Blige and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony with Kid Capri and Funkmaster Flex hosting and DJ'ing between sets. Even though she wasn't polished as an artist as she would become, I'm lucky to say I was able to see her live.

like many others here she was my first celeb crush...had her poster above my bed alongside Tyra and OG Lil Kim legspread poster.

Man I remember it like yesterday the day she passed away.
frown.gif

RIP her music for sure will not be forgotten.

Age ant nothing but a number was my sh#$ back in the day i was trying to holla and females in there 20s and i was only 11 back then lol but i miss her beauty ...... She look way better than half these *$%%*$ singing and raping now

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Slightly disturbing...

...R.I.P though.

that was weird, but this is crazy cause just last week at work '1 In A Million' popped in my head so I started serenading and then my twisted mind blurted out to a female coworker..."Heyy, you think R.Kelly pee'd on Aaliyah?
eek.gif
" We went on about it for about 3 hours 
30t6p3b.gif
 I wanna know dammit
R.I.Paradise Aaliyah, truly missed. 
tired.gif

That vid was a bit disturbing but I don't think it needed to be posted.
RIP Aaliyah...........
30t6p3b.gif
at a couple of comments in this thread.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i remember this like it was yesterday. the blk/red air jordan 1 retro had came out the day before (hella random)

hot like fire and 4 page letter >>>>*
that's exactly how i remember this playing out.. as soon as i purchased my aj1's off NDC the news broke..
tired.gif
I hate to be a prick but the J's came out on the SAME day as I stated on pg.1. I bought them at 7am (FootLocker opened earlier). She died later that night...

RIP

Fav Song...I dont Wanna......

She didnt have to see what happened a couple weeks later.......See you later Babygirl.........

Back
Top Bottom