Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Still?? Dang man, honestly I do have my pair on lock tho, my spot said they gettin them but they aint sayin when. My dude just said to be ready cause he gotthe email on them. No pic or color codes tho

And now Micheal amd Billy and rayray3thousand are laughing at us
grin.gif

no one ever confirmed a drop date of the 6th, or even hinted on it that I know of. someone a few pages backanxiously commented that "May is only six days away," which it was at that time. Somehow people read into this that the drop date is May 6th. Oneperson repeats it, then another, then another, until everyone is expecting these to drop on the 6th, when no one ever confirmed that in the first place. It's amazing how facts get distorted along the grape vine. I'm new to the shoe game, so I could always bewrong.

Originally Posted by JunkyItchin247

isn't the reason or purpose behind a quickstrike is not knowing when they come out???

True, released whenever they want, hints the name .................but sometimes dates are confirmed. I just wish a date can be confirmed
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

this QS VI is like last years supposed QS black cement IIIs
smh.gif
i remember that.. my feelins was hurt cause i was lookin forward to those......
eyes.gif

Wouldnt it make sense that it is these Olympics?
I mean...they pretty much are kinda a quickstrike & they do have patent leather.
Just makes sense to me.
I feel like you guys have your hopes to high.

The reason people wont quit on this subject is because REDBRIM said that we were getting some black based VIs. Now nobody wants to believe that we arentgetting anything

I'm camped out at my spot now postin on my sidekick. I been here since friday just incase the dropped last sat. Ima stay here for the month of may if Ihave to. I'm number 2 next to Wale. Word to champion hood....

I'm camped out at my spot now postin on my sidekick. I been here since friday just incase the dropped last sat. Ima stay here for the month of may if Ihave to. I'm number 2 next to Wale. Word to champion hood....

Back
Top Bottom