Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, we say there is a "God's Plan" but if that is the case, why are we asked to pray?

Legit question htg designs htg designs
He want us to pray to exercise our faith and to communicate with Him because He wants a relationship with us. In this relationship He can truly reveal His plan and purpose for us on an individual level.

Many times in the scriptures, God goes to pour our His wrath on folks and guys like Moses pray and turn Gods anger away.

PBF271-Spelling.png
This is why I agree when they say comic books are our modern day myths and legends.

So in an instance of praying for a co-workers sick mother.

What exactly are we praying FOR?
I mean its always good to pray for what your truly want. You will get an answer one way or another.
Sometimes it will change the outcome, sometimes it wont. You never know, but its always good (and easy) to try if its your hearts inclination.

I mean its always good to pray for what your truly want. You will get an answer one way or another.
Sometimes it will change the outcome, sometimes it wont. You never know, but its always good (and easy) to try if its your hearts inclination.

You say, "you never know."

So how do you know, "Sometimes it will change the outcome, sometimes it wont?"

How do you know those "sometimes" are in fact NEVERS?

So that goes back to my original question, God will change his plans for us? If so, what determines who is worthy of such a change of plans?

You say, "you never know."

So how do you know, "Sometimes it will change the outcome, sometimes it wont?"

How do you know those "sometimes" are in fact NEVERS?

So that goes back to my original question, God will change his plans for us? If so, what determines who is worthy of such a change of plans?
Its one of the mysteries of life man.

Yes God will change His plan for us. What determines that? It goes back to my original statement in us exercising our faith. I KNOW that faith is a key ingredient. (Jesus healed many, but also didnt heal those who didnt have faith) But how the God of the universe works, is not gonna be as simple as a formula of if you have x you get y. (If any "believer" says they have the answer, they are lying to you). People cant figure our how the slots in Vegas work, so God is naturally gonna be more complex.

Yes God will change His plan for us. What determines that? It goes back to my original statement in us exercising our faith. I KNOW that faith is a key ingredient. (Jesus healed many, but also didnt heal those who didnt have faith) But how the God of the universe works, is not gonna be as simple as a formula of if you have x you get y. (If any "believer" says they have the answer, they are lying to you). People cant figure our how the slots in Vegas work, so God is naturally gonna be more complex.

What is your background, of African descent?

Have you ever studied or looked into any ATR's?

Stop responding to those guys. DC and KOUFY. All they are doing is mocking you with their questions. They care nothing about your genuine response. They only seek to create more questions to mock you even more. It will only leave you more frustrated talking to their logic. Their goal is to completely attempt to humiliate you for entertainment purposes.

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

You mocked the entire Black race with this comment.

You might want to sit this one out JRacist

Stop responding to those guys. DC and KOUFY. All they are doing is mocking you with their questions. They care nothing about your genuine response. They only seek to create more questions to mock you even more. It will only leave you more frustrated talking to their logic. Their goal is to completely attempt to humiliate you for entertainment purposes.

You are a racist.
1612326172493.png

You do realize that he's the person who started this thread inviting a discussion about atheism, right?

Respect to htg designs htg designs for always being open and honest with his responses...good dude

So did nobody pray during the Holocaust, WW1 and WW2?

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Wednesday blasted the LGBTQI+ movement as incompatible with the country's values and compared student protesters to "terrorists", as a month of youth-driven rallies shook his rule.

Are you an atheist because you don't believe in god(s) or are you an atheist because you were disappointed by god(s)?

Are you an atheist because you don't believe in god(s) or are you an atheist because you were disappointed by god(s)?
I’ll chime in on this. I grew up very Christian. Years and years of being told “because god” yet there’s no evidence of it. Once I was in my mid-late teens things began to not add up. So many different religions, so many different types of faith, etc. why would Christianity be the ONE true religion? Once I dated reading the history behind it all it completely crumbled. Once basic philosophy and critical thinking came to play it was all over.

To answer your question, if you define god as a creator then God may or may not be a thing. I’ve yet to see evidence to support a being in constant control of everything. With that said, I for damn sure can say God as referred to in the Bible is NOT a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom