Questions about Jordan Brand and "Nike Air"...

IS IT KNOWN FOR SURE WHETHER JORDAN BRAND DOESN'T WANT TO USE THE NIKE AIR LOGO OR IF JORDAN BRAND DOES WANT TO USE THE NIKE AIR LOGOS BUT NIKE WON'T LET THEM?...

I don't understand why JB can't just bring back Nike Air. I mean, if you look at the bottom of your Jordan boxes with that little sticker, there's a swoosh down there along with the jumpman. If it's on the box, why not put it on the shoes?

I don't understand why JB can't just bring back Nike Air. I mean, if you look at the bottom of your Jordan boxes with that little sticker, there's a swoosh down there along with the jumpman. If it's on the box, why not put it on the shoes?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IS IT KNOWN FOR SURE WHETHER JORDAN BRAND DOESN'T WANT TO USE THE NIKE AIR LOGO OR IF JORDAN BRAND DOES WANT TO USE THE NIKE AIR LOGOS BUT NIKE WON'T LET THEM?...

I believe they can use the Nike Air as they want considering that Nike is who ships the shoes and who you contact when their is a problem. Most Jordan 1s all have Nike written on the bottom. I think they may have to pay a cut for using it and that's why the Banned 1s went straight to outlets. If their is no middle man Jb gets a big @*# return and what they pay Nike will be pennies on what it would have been since these shoes didn't hit retailers.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I believe they can use the Nike Air as they want considering that Nike is who ships the shoes and who you contact when their is a problem. Most Jordan 1s all have Nike written on the bottom. I think they may have to pay a cut for using it and that's why the Banned 1s went straight to outlets. If their is no middle man Jb gets a big @*# return and what they pay Nike will be pennies on what it would have been since these shoes didn't hit retailers.

Thanks for the History lesson-seriously cuz I always wondered whenexactly they took it off-it hurts so bad on the 3-5s

Thanks for the History lesson-seriously cuz I always wondered whenexactly they took it off-it hurts so bad on the 3-5s

I dont get it....

If they can have a BIG Nike swoosh on the side of the 1's

then why not have NIKE AIR on the 3s 4s 5s & 6s

if im not mistaken they even have Nike Air or Nike swoosh on the 20s in the laser strap

I dont get it....

if im not mistaken they even have Nike Air or Nike swoosh on the 20s in the laser strap

Y'all complain so damn much over something that does not make or break a shoe. If the lack of Nike Air stops you from getting a shoe, you didn't want it in the first place.

A big Nike Swoosh is on the side of the 1s is because that's how it was designed and is a main feature of the shoe like the Nike Air Force 1, Nike Dunk and Nike Terminator.

Jordan Brand is a division of Nike but it is its OWN BRAND. When Ralph Lauren made Chaps, they didn't use the horse logo, they used the Chaps logo. It helps the brand establish itself and become independent. People around the world know Nike for the Swoosh and Jordan Brand for the Jumpman which has been featured on everything Jordan related from sneakers to clothes to motorcycles.

Niketalk and Sole Collector are the only people who complain about a non-issue. Most of the people who complain were not old enough to remember Nike Air on the back of the III, IV, V or VI. Its not that serious.

Y'all complain so damn much over something that does not make or break a shoe. If the lack of Nike Air stops you from getting a shoe, you didn't want it in the first place.

A big Nike Swoosh is on the side of the 1s is because that's how it was designed and is a main feature of the shoe like the Nike Air Force 1, Nike Dunk and Nike Terminator.

Jordan Brand is a division of Nike but it is its OWN BRAND. When Ralph Lauren made Chaps, they didn't use the horse logo, they used the Chaps logo. It helps the brand establish itself and become independent. People around the world know Nike for the Swoosh and Jordan Brand for the Jumpman which has been featured on everything Jordan related from sneakers to clothes to motorcycles.

Niketalk and Sole Collector are the only people who complain about a non-issue. Most of the people who complain were not old enough to remember Nike Air on the back of the III, IV, V or VI. Its not that serious.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I dont get it....

people are entitled to their opinion, im happy that they dont put nike air back on the shoes because it makes me feel that my shoes(ones with nike air) are noteworthy and distinguishable from the bunch, but at the same time i agree that nike air does look much better like stated on the 3s-6s. 
on another note they actually released several pairs of 1s without the nike swoosh and in place added the jumpman logo. the 1s is just one shoe that cannot have that swoosh removed. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I dont get it....

people are entitled to their opinion, im happy that they dont put nike air back on the shoes because it makes me feel that my shoes(ones with nike air) are noteworthy and distinguishable from the bunch, but at the same time i agree that nike air does look much better like stated on the 3s-6s. 
on another note they actually released several pairs of 1s without the nike swoosh and in place added the jumpman logo. the 1s is just one shoe that cannot have that swoosh removed. 

^

yeah thats what im sayin they had 1s without the Swoosh like they wasnt gonna use it anymore but then brought the Swoosh back (I guess cause its a main part of the shoe)

Personally I dont care about the Nike Air on the back I care more about the quality of the shoe

And who ever said most of us wasnt born when Nike was on the back.........Slap yourself! Nike Air was on the back of the retros in 2000/2001 im pretty sure 90% of NT was born and knew about them! I was young but I still remember them

^

yeah thats what im sayin they had 1s without the Swoosh like they wasnt gonna use it anymore but then brought the Swoosh back (I guess cause its a main part of the shoe)

Personally I dont care about the Nike Air on the back I care more about the quality of the shoe

And who ever said most of us wasnt born when Nike was on the back.........Slap yourself! Nike Air was on the back of the retros in 2000/2001 im pretty sure 90% of NT was born and knew about them! I was young but I still remember them

Back
Top Bottom