Question for my tree smokers...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Don't do other drugs. You should quit smoking weed before you become a gateway statistic.

I smoked religiously for 10 years....never once had a craving for anything besides better weed.

Quit while you're behind...you don't sound like you are built for the marcotic thing. Word to Bubbz....

andreroyo.jpg

I stopped smoking altogether for about 4 months now...feel like a new man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

You kno that phase where you do it for like a week straight with your boys.

You, my friend, are smoking for all the wrong reasons...REAL smokers dont only smoke with their boys, you're just tryna fit in homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

You, my friend, are smoking for all the wrong reasons...REAL smokers dont only smoke with their boys, you're just tryna fit in homie
laugh.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
funny you say that. So let me ask you big shot, have youever smoked weed? If you answered yes to the following question, tell me, what would be a better experience:

a) smoking with friends, being social, crackin jokes, etc
b) smoking all alone, so you can think of all the problems you have in your life, which is probablly what your smokin so you dont think about

Thats what I thought.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

laugh.gif
funny you say that. So let me ask you big shot, have you ever smoked weed? If you answered yes to the following question, tell me, what would be a better experience:

a) smoking with friends, being social, crackin jokes, etc
b) smoking all alone, so you can think of all the problems you have in your life, which is probablly what your smokin so you dont think about

Thats what I thought.

With me, when I smoke alone, I'm in a very uplifting mood. Nothing worries me for the time being.

If anything, when I smoke with other people, I have to worry about their highs and stupid stuff they might do.

yeah i feel you tho
i'd done stuff like white and pop pills
but weed is the main thing i do, i'll never do crack or meth

all my boys are starting to smoke... and i dunno... i feel like just trying it to see what it's like.

but i don't wanna get caught up in that lifestyle at this point in my senior year. most of my boys are slackers, and i have a lot more to lose than theydo. i'm actually trying to really go somewhere with my life after HS. i can't really afford to slip into that now, i've got SATs, college apps, thewhole 9. i guess i'll just hold out till spring and get loose at senior week
pimp.gif

i rather smoke with my friends than alone. not because i want to fit in though.
when i get high i just geek at everything. i rather be around people laughing and cracking jokes than being alone.
that's just me though.

trees ftw.
tried shrooms once, pop some bars on some occasions, and ridolyn during big exams.
but thats pretty much it

Ive been token piff since i was in the 6th grade...ive done a lot of otha #++# too. Dont believe the hype...the best feeling in the world. It dont last and itsall a waste...stick to the green stick to the green. ^^And for the e question, its bomb, bad hangover tho. Another drug i dont mess with no more tho

Gateway drug is BS. Smoking bud has no impact in you saying less to that crack pipe and what not. Booze is a million times more of a gateway drug than weed.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

smoke bud everyday, got a 3.2 gpa, workout 4 days a week, eat healthy, and have a healthy social life

college FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did shrooms once 2 months ago, didnt eat enough though, prob will try that again. nothin else though.
that was impossible for when i was smoking even on a few successive days. i do a lot of sprints and i was dying so i cut back to like once ortwice a month.

I would do shrooms if I was with people I trusted. Also cocaine if I was on a yacht in Miami. Lol.

but aint nothin better than that piff.

On a more serious note, i've been smoking regularly for about 2.5 years. I never smoke mids, i'm in the dro only club(that happened fast). I do want tostop, but not because I can't handle it. It seriously does make me a better person, and improves the quality of life to me. But just because of healthissues, I can feel it in my lungs now. Time to give them a break. But everyones body/mind reacts different to different things. I went through my phase wherei've tried some drugs, and as I stated earlier, I'd like to try two more. But I don't think my decision in doing those drugs stemed from marijuana.Basically just the same reasons why you tried marijuana in the first place. Was cocaine the "gateway drug" in the 80's? None the less, withthings like peer pressure aside, and if you're doing them in a safe/comfortable environment, because you want to experience....the experience. Go ahead.BTW, what's wrong with talks about BIG BAD drugs. It's life.

Back
Top Bottom