Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained (a Spaghetti Western) scheduled for release Christmas 2012

Quentin rocking vintage Wu Wear...
pimp.gif

I'm satisfaction guaranteed
You fiction like Quentin Tarantine
Kick you in your baddest dream
$#%^ you haven't seen - Pun

Day 1 watch...

Guarantee, Spike Lee won't be watching this.

Last edited:
:nerd: :wow: :smh: >D :lol: This dude is swinging for the fences.

“But here, even as it lays the groundwork for “Django’s” vengeance, dwelling on such brutality can verge on exploitation. To wit, the film problematically features no fewer than 109 instances of the “N word,” most of them deployed either for laughs or alliteration.”

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Tarintino is a closet racist. Dude loves to throw around the N-word. And what the hell is a "Django"?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Tarintino is a closet racist. Dude loves to throw around the N-word. And what the hell is a "Django"?

Lots of people have said that including Spike Lee (QT being racist), but I don't think he is. Samuel Jackson & Rza swear by him. I actually think Tarantino thinks he's black...I don't like the word one bit, but it's a violent movie with slavery as it's back drop, did you expect it not to?

Only reason this movie is selling is cause of the big names, this movie looks dumb as hell. :smh:

Lettuce be cereal bros

Lots of people have said that including Spike Lee (QT being racist), but I don't think he is. Samuel Jackson & Rza swear by him. I actually think Tarantino thinks he's black...I don't like the word one bit, but it's a violent movie with slavery as it's back drop, did you expect it not to?

That means he isn't racist? :rolleyes. I've noticed black people are the biggest apologists for QT and his abuse of the N-Word. You think in real life if some white dude would've asked a BLACK HITMAN if his house had a sign that said "Dead N**** Storage" on it, that black dude wouldn't have gone in his mouth? :rolleyes

Django Unchained takes place during slavery days and has over 100 uses of the N word. Ok, fine.
Inglorious Basterds takes place during the height of antisemitism. I wonder how many racial epithets referring to Jews were in that movie...

Don't mind me though. I'm probably reaching.

Last edited:
That means he isn't racist? :rolleyes. I've noticed black people are the biggest apologists for QT and his abuse of the N-Word. You think in real life if some white dude would've asked a BLACK HITMAN if his house had a sign that said "Dead N**** Storage" on it, that black dude wouldn't have gone in his mouth? :rolleyes
Django Unchained takes place during slavery days and has over 100 uses of the N word. Ok, fine.
Inglorious Basterds takes place during the height of antisemitism. I wonder how many racial epithets referring to Jews were in that movie...

You are reaching...sense when did saying the N-word make you a racist???

Its a freaking sound man, vocal chord vibration, just because someone says something doesn't mean they stand by it/mean it wholeheartedly.

I don't think your reaching. It's an honest question to pose. I should've written more about it & didn't. Rza & Jackson are very established in their industries so much so that they have clout. I don't think they'd associate with anyone they thought wasn't cool or someone who they knew to be racist. Would you if you were in their position?

I'm the one that might be reaching here, but the scene in Pulp your referring to with Jimmy yelling at Jules maybe written where jimmy is I guess down or something since he's married to a black woman and close enough with Jules to where he'd go there with a dead body. I guess he thinks he's another white dude that's down...Whatever...I don't know...Maybe I'm not eloquent enough to convey what I think QT might be thinking...He's basically created a world in his script where those characters use those words.

There is no more hateful word as the N word even compared to the Nazi/Jewish Holocaust. No word is even close. The Nazi's did call the Jews rats though...

I don't know...

Last edited:
I love his movies but Tarantino definitely walks that line. I don't think he's racist I just think he's fascinated by black culture. Maybe that sound right, I really don't know how to describe it. I wasn't sure about this movie but seeing some of the interviews him and Jamie Foxx have done makes me a little more comfortable with this movie.

Back
Top Bottom