PYP... Vol. Halloween Costumes

Classic @ Qualman
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And before anyone asks, I wasn't @@!% for Halloween. I just put on a gorilla suit and a smoking jacket. Then the gorilla suit got too hot.

n10139075_40522297_5202.jpg

pmac is dude in the pic the dude who trys to dance battle every dude at parties?
saw son make a girl spill beer all over self not a good look was hella funny though

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

pmac is dude in the pic the dude who trys to dance battle every dude at parties?
saw son make a girl spill beer all over self not a good look was hella funny though
laugh.gif
nah that dude doesn't dance.

LMAO had to remove my really bad pic....didnt think it was a big deal....but the heat was coming
smh.gif

BiggerBizness, E.T. costume is
pimp.gif
Just got an option for next year, notgonna' lie
grin.gif

Who was at the parade in NYC? I was, walked through it with a bunch of friends, MAD fun. Who saw the group of Smurfs and Bananas
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

LMAO had to remove my really bad pic....didnt think it was a big deal....but the heat was coming
smh.gif

laugh.gif
its all over this thread already you removing it did nothing for your already negative swag
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by FreddyPee
Pink baller band, eye-liner, and chancletas very appropriate for this set-up.
Breast cancer band that I dont take off because my friend died from it last year... but thanks

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

FreddyPee wrote:

Breast cancer band that I dont take off because my friend died from it last year... but thanks
condolences.

Thanks a lot..... many aspects of the costume look suspect lmao....but I had a great night so eff it lol

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Last minute decision.....

15qzv5u.jpg

..didn't have red tape so I had to resolve to notebook paper.
laugh.gif
. A lot of people didn't know who I was. But those who did know went
eek.gif
when they saw me. Def worth it, had a great time.
smokin.gif
eek.gif
was it you i saw on the LIRR last night? I saw the belt ona dude's head and automatically knew...i wanted a pic with Quailman.
tired.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom