PYP... Vol. Halloween Costumes

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The fact of the matter is, the Obama suit was MEANT to be racist by the person wearing it. Period.

And another fact of the matter is, if a black dude would've dressed up meaning to be racist towards white people, everyone would've thought it was hilarious.

- Tical.
How do you know this? Matter fact, post an example of a black person dressed as a white person in a negative way..ill paypal you 10 bucks if youreally can

and ironman, did you understand why those wayans bro's were to dress as those white women in the movie though? like did you understand the plot of themovie? why is a movie being mentioned? they are movies. If slavery never happened, this convo would have never been started. WHITE people started all thehate. and its being continued. to sit here and relive something from years ago is plain dumb and insensitive. i dont blame any of the white people here fortheir views, because they dont know. they will NEVER know. but maybe if one of you can sit down and put all the excuses aside and UNDERSTAND then we can cometogether in harmony. to sit here and make excuses and try to sway it back to black people wont accomplish nothing

The fact of the matter is, the Obama suit was MEANT to be racist by the person wearing it. Period.

And another fact of the matter is, if a black dude would've dressed up meaning to be racist towards white people, everyone would've thought it was hilarious.

- Tical.

naw bruh, not me.

- Tical.
What you fail to realize is, white people have been this way (not all of them) and it is completely different when a white person is being racistor a black person is. Think about it, when have u seen white people getting hung by black people. You act as if people's feelings don't get hurt, didyou forget about the history of this country? You are ridiculous and can't see the bigger picture. There is no pain or hurtful memories associated withwhite people and racism in this countyr.

Originally Posted by mdresident

- Tical.
What you fail to realize is, white people have been this way (not all of them) and it is completely different when a white person is being racist or a black person is. Think about it, when have u seen white people getting hung by black people. You act as if people's feelings don't get hurt, did you forget about the history of this country? You are ridiculous and can't see the bigger picture.

Yeah but why are you mad at me because of that? You act as if I'm at fault for those horrific things that happened when the reality is I look at allpeople as equals until their actions show that they don't deserve it or they disrespect me. Stop being mad at all white people for what happened manbecause there really are white people who want universal equality and treat people the same regardless of their skin color.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by twofeet10toes

This just took another wild ### turn.

another 360
nerd.gif

No man you got it wrong. A 180.

laugh.gif
was just about to say that. 360 will bring you to the same place
grin.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

another 360
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

From the Department of the Redundancy Department...

This happened earlier in the thread. Someone else said a 360 and others corrected him. twofeet10toes was making a joke.

- Tical.

- Tical.
What you fail to realize is, white people have been this way (not all of them) and it is completely different when a white person is being racist or a black person is. Think about it, when have u seen white people getting hung by black people. You act as if people's feelings don't get hurt, did you forget about the history of this country? You are ridiculous and can't see the bigger picture.

Yeah but why are you mad at me because of that? You act as if I'm at fault for those horrific things that happened when the reality is I look at all people as equals until their actions show that they don't deserve it or they disrespect me. Stop being mad at all white people for what happened man because there really are white people who want universal equality and treat people the same regardless of their skin color.

- Tical.

Lol, i'm not mad at you for that, or mad at all white people for it. But there is no other reason a white man would dress up as a black person in anegative way other than to offend. It is a very sensitive thing to joke about.

- Tical.
What you fail to realize is, white people have been this way (not all of them) and it is completely different when a white person is being racist or a black person is. Think about it, when have u seen white people getting hung by black people. You act as if people's feelings don't get hurt, did you forget about the history of this country? You are ridiculous and can't see the bigger picture. There is no pain or hurtful memories associated with white people and racism in this countyr.
Oh thats right, i forgot that you homie got hung..my bad
indifferent.gif

you didnt know anyone personally that got hung so stop with that, black people weren't the only ones that were hung..

Im not mad at any Spaniard(?) for raping pillaging and murdering my people of mexico..and could care less what they dressed up as for halloween.

DoubleJ can you post all the actors/skits that feature "white face"? I assure you that there are a lot more examples and they far outweigh actors that don a "black face".

I'm not arguing that, all I was doing was having a rebuttal for dude who said that Luke/Owen Wilson would have a hard time getting a studio to let them doa black face movie....it's been done.

another 360
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

This happened earlier in the thread. Someone else said a 360 and others corrected him. twofeet10toes was making a joke.

- Tical.

lawl..hahaa.

imagirldamnit

another 360
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

- Tical.
I stopped reading the last 20 pages after I realized it wasn't PYP anymore...but another thread about racism.

Originally Posted by javier5857

- Tical.
What you fail to realize is, white people have been this way (not all of them) and it is completely different when a white person is being racist or a black person is. Think about it, when have u seen white people getting hung by black people. You act as if people's feelings don't get hurt, did you forget about the history of this country? You are ridiculous and can't see the bigger picture. There is no pain or hurtful memories associated with white people and racism in this countyr.
Oh thats right, i forgot that you homie got hung..my bad
indifferent.gif

you didnt know anyone personally that got hung so stop with that, black people weren't the only ones that were hung..

Im not mad at any Spaniard(?) for raping pillaging and murdering my people of mexico..and could care less what they dressed up as for halloween.

It wouldn't matter if i knew 100 people that were hung or if i knew nobody that was hung, fact of the matter is, people are acting as if this was thatlong ago. Black people were getting hung heavily up until the mid 1900s. So i think its safe to say, there are alot of black people still alive that DO knowsomeone that was hung.

- Tical.
i think you all need to watch the new chris rock comedy special on HBO. the part where he talks about who can taljk trash about who. It all tiesinto what you clowns are argueing about. lemme try and find the clip

come on yall, quick bickering like kids..the food stamps WAS over the top, but the costume itself wasn't anything to get offended from..

im mexican i couldn't care less if a guy dressed as a #%%%$!#, or a construction/field worker..but then again im not LOOKING to be offended by everything as some black people are..

you guys looking for racism and want to point fingers, that makes you just as bad as the people who are racist.

yes i said you guys, you know who im taking to.
indifferent.gif

Yeah but why are you mad at me because of that? You act as if I'm at fault for those horrific things that happened when the reality is I look at all people as equals until their actions show that they don't deserve it or they disrespect me. Stop being mad at all white people for what happened man because there really are white people who want universal equality and treat people the same regardless of their skin color.

people aren't mad at you because you're white.
people are mad at you because it's 2008 and you still think blackface is funny.

you are white and you claim to want equality for all races, but you yourself fail to have ANY sensitivity for other races. in a world where all races areconsidered equal, would black people have to worry about going out on Halloween and seeing whites dressed in blackface and holding food stamps? would they haveto worry about black people in positions of power being demeaned because of their race?

if you really want all races to be treated with respect, what you're practicing goes completely against what you're preaching.

and for the record... you went on this quasi-racist rant about black people "needing reparations so they can shut up" but it's also not the firsttime i've seen you post stuff that seems to be on that racist tip. so don't be surprised now that people are suggesting you are a skinhead

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

- Tical.
i think you all need to watch the new chris rock comedy special on HBO. the part where he talks about who can taljk trash about who. It all ties into what you clowns are argueing about. lemme try and find the clip
SMH at you reading my mind...i am currently processing that segment using i-squint and imovie so i can upload it to youtube then post it one here.It really is the answer...

Edit- I already tried looking for it on youtube...but that particular segment is unavailable, hence why i am processing the video.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

come on yall, quick bickering like kids..the food stamps WAS over the top, but the costume itself wasn't anything to get offended from..

im mexican i couldn't care less if a guy dressed as a #%%%$!#, or a construction/field worker..but then again im not LOOKING to be offended by everything as some black people are..

you guys looking for racism and want to point fingers, that makes you just as bad as the people who are racist.

yes i said you guys, you know who im taking to.
indifferent.gif

you are white and you claim to want equality for all races, but you yourself fail to have ANY sensitivity for other races. in a world where all races are considered equal, would black people have to worry about going out on Halloween and seeing whites dressed in blackface and holding food stamps? would they have to worry about black people in positions of power being demeaned because of their race?

if you really want all races to be treated with respect, what you're practicing goes completely against what you're preaching.

and for the record... you went on this quasi-racist rant about black people "needing reparations so they can shut up" but it's also not the first time i've seen you post stuff that seems to be on that racist tip. so don't be surprised now that people are suggesting you are a skinhead

Agreed. I don't even know how they can compare "blackface" minstrel show stuff to good clean fun.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

you are white and you claim to want equality for all races, but you yourself fail to have ANY sensitivity for other races. in a world where all races are considered equal, would black people have to worry about going out on Halloween and seeing whites dressed in blackface and holding food stamps? would they have to worry about black people in positions of power being demeaned because of their race?

and for the record... you went on this quasi-racist rant about black people "needing reparations so they can shut up" but it's also not the first time i've seen you post stuff that seems to be on that racist tip. so don't be surprised now that people are suggesting you are a skinhead

preach.jpg

and white people were hung? yea maybe in Europe but we are talking about in AMERICA..blacks were hung and people didnt even get introuble for the %%$!....and this was less then 60 years ago....hell black people were hung just for having eye contact w/ a white man...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

- Tical.
i think you all need to watch the new chris rock comedy special on HBO. the part where he talks about who can taljk trash about who. It all ties into what you clowns are argueing about. lemme try and find the clip
SMH at you reading my mind...i am currently processing that segment using i-squint and imovie so i can upload it to youtube then post it one here. It really is the answer...

Edit- I already tried looking for it on youtube...but that particular segment is unavailable, hence why i am processing the video.
you sir are the bomb
smokin.gif

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

Nowhere in here did I say blackface was funny. A lot of you should read more carefully because you are putting words in my mouth.

If everyone was equal there wouldn't be a need for me to be sensitive to another person's race, all that would be needed is sensitivity towards humansin general so the point you're trying to make there doesn't really make any sense at all.

Please elaborate and show proof of all the other racist things you've seen me post because if you can't (and I happen to know that you can't) Isuggest that you should probably stop making nonsensical claims to which you have no means of proving. Your attempts at defamation of character and slanderare unwarranted, untrue, and were put forth soley with the intention of discrediting me and my opinion.

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom