Unless you got a 1500 mile long jab, I don't see that happening
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
not you man. Im talkin to that the other person up there

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

15+ pages of 'smh' for a white dude who dressed up as a black dude

but Pookie got laughs for doing the opposite

btw what's wrong with saying the blacks?

NT is soft as hell lol..

props on dude's lil bro who was The Joker

Uhhhm, Thank you.

It's the overall black mentality of " Woe Is Us"

Double standard at it's finest
eyes.gif
Last time I checked there was no racist history behind white face. Therefore its not a double standard.

For the record, my brash and zealous post was simply made in pure jocularity and should be null in future posts pertaining toand/or concerning the aforementioned "whiteface."

(void in HI & AL)

NT is soft as hell lol..

Uhhhm, Thank you.

eyes.gif

These two dudes need to learn how to think and look at life from both sides of the spectrum. Dude dressed up as a white dude. Wheres the negativity of that? onthe other hand, theres a white dude dressed as a black man (that part is fine) but dude had to add the FOOD STAMPS PROP. thats not disrespect? if he simplyleft out the food stamps prop it would be ok and on top of that, dude took a pic with a white guy (who is prolly supposed to be joe biden) wearing a EFF OBAMAtie...how is that comparable to a black dude simply dressing as a white dude?..i dont get these people callig it a double standard, its really not.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

NT is soft as hell lol..

Uhhhm, Thank you.

eyes.gif

These two dudes need to learn how to think and look at life from both sides of the spectrum. Dude dressed up as a white dude. Wheres the negativity of that? on the other hand, theres a white dude dressed as a black man (that part is fine) but dude had to add the FOOD STAMPS PROP. thats not disrespect? if he simply left out the food stamps prop it would be ok and on top of that, dude took a pic with a white guy (who is prolly supposed to be joe biden) wearing a EFF OBAMA tie...how is that comparable to a black dude simply dressing as a white dude?..i dont get these people callig it a double standard, its really not.
I have to disagree with you my man... blackface was traditionally used to belittle the black race as a whole so in no way is it funny oracceptable, it's racist.......... that's all there is to it. My man had a choice to not do blackface and not go out looking for trouble or pick frommillions of other costumes not traditionally known to offend a whole race.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Originally Posted by Black Milk

NT is soft as hell lol..

Uhhhm, Thank you.

eyes.gif

These two dudes need to learn how to think and look at life from both sides of the spectrum. Dude dressed up as a white dude. Wheres the negativity of that? on the other hand, theres a white dude dressed as a black man (that part is fine) but dude had to add the FOOD STAMPS PROP. thats not disrespect? if he simply left out the food stamps prop it would be ok and on top of that, dude took a pic with a white guy (who is prolly supposed to be joe biden) wearing a EFF OBAMA tie...how is that comparable to a black dude simply dressing as a white dude?..i dont get these people callig it a double standard, its really not.
I have to disagree with you my man... blackface was traditionally used to belittle the black race as a whole so in no way is it funny or acceptable, it's racist.......... that's all there is to it. My man had a choice to not do blackface and not go out looking for trouble or pick from millions of other costumes not traditionally known to offend a whole race.....
grin.gif

You are correct. i just thought about it. This guy MEANT to do the blackface look because i just thought about how dark this guy made his face. isnt obama ahigh yellow color? this further proves the intentions of this loser. I don't think it would be offensive though if he just tanned his face a high yellowcolor (im black btw)

I thought the guy on the left was Hell Rell for a second. And Braylon Edwards is right next to him
l_58d1e8b916e3441dab93f99600bed3de.jpg

Originally Posted by maddog345

I thought the guy on the left was Hell Rell for a second. And Braylon Edwards is right next to him
Is that supposed to be Ice Cube? Who is dude with the bulletproof vest supposed to be?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Is that supposed to be Ice Cube? Who is dude with the bulletproof vest supposed to be?

Fitty??

laugh.gif
this looks like the average bunch of dudes hanging out by the train station on Archer Ave.

laugh.gif
@ these costumes....yall get major props...

*I guess John McCain will have at least one vote coming from someone in this thread.

whoever got offended by the costume is a lil too sensitive and I'm black not that it matters

seriously getting butthurt over some damn white dude with foodstamps?

if I saw that costume I would laugh, just because we all KNOW Obama is for the minority and last time I checked what social class relies on foodstamps?

Get a backbone son jumping a dude for wearing a damn costume? and then have the nerve to call him racist this is a joke

whoever got offended by the costume is a lil too sensitive and I'm black not that it matters

if I saw that costume I would laugh, just because we all KNOW Obama is for the minority and last time I checked what social class relies on foodstamps?

Get a backbone son jumping a dude for wearing a damn costume? and then have the nerve to call him racist this is a joke
Just shut up fam.That $@+@ was done with you mad late.Btw your an idiot if you think that was just an attempt of a joke.Dude knew what he waswearing was offensive no doubt about it.He didn't know any one would do anything about it.If I go out of my way to poke fun of some one in a racist way.Icant be mad that they offended.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
this looks like the average bunch of dudes hanging out by the train station on Archer Ave.

laugh.gif
@ these costumes....yall get major props...

*I guess John McCain will have at least one vote coming from someone in this thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif

you aint lying
roll.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Just shut up fam.That $@+@ was done with you mad late.Btw your an idiot if you think that was just an attempt of a joke.Dude knew what he was wearing was offensive no doubt about it.He didn't know any one would do anything about it.If I go out of my way to poke fun of some one in a racist way.I cant be mad that they offended.
why must you respond to me in every thread? fall back son
indifferent.gif

no one said it was a joke but if you can't understand why dude put foodstamps with the costume you're the idiot

dudes upset at a costume, what's next getting mad someones a black crayon for halloween?
laugh.gif

msDUNKtastic wrote:

Just shut up fam.That $@+@ was done with you mad late.Btw your an idiot if you think that was just an attempt of a joke.Dude knew what he was wearing was offensive no doubt about it.He didn't know any one would do anything about it.If I go out of my way to poke fun of some one in a racist way.I cant be mad that they offended.
why must you respond to me in every thread? fall back son
indifferent.gif

no one said it was a joke but if you can't understand why dude put foodstamps with the costume you're the idiot

dudes upset at a costume, what's next getting mad someones a black crayon for halloween?
laugh.gif

I respond to you in every thread?I dont even recognize you fam maybe you always come in after everything is settled and say dumb #+@%.Who knows.I understandthat just like I understand why hes standing next to some one with a !%*@ obama tie.He may not be racist but that costume is very.Point blank.Just causeyou're not offended dont mean #+@%.Your opinion doesn't matter as much as you think.

Back
Top Bottom