PYP... Vol. Halloween Costumes

First pic posted I was like dude got to be Hov with the scarf
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

however Im quite offended by Ticals comment...only because of his wording though....you could have chose a much better way of saying that....
I agree. Double standards piss me off, especially the race ones, so I lost my cool and expressed my opinion in a harsh manner. I now realizethat I could've gone about this discussion in a far more productive manner. I doubt it would do any good at this point, but I apologize to anyone Ioffended.

And for the record, I'm not a skinhead, I was Agent 47 from Hitman, that wasn't my girl posting on that other board, and any other jokes that I mayhave scanned over were untrue as well.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin33

l_5ba2e5596b934d6b89125867953108a7.jpg

this was from homecoming week but i did the same thing for halloween and didnt take picss

T-Painn

shoulda got a top hat
You look more like the dude from Color Me Bad, or u could pass for todays E-40
a top hat would set it off though

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Here's my little man... Taking care of a younger brother = no parties
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Here's my card

C'monHit me!

Let's put a smile on that face of....

**WANNA SEE A MAGIC TRICK
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

however Im quite offended by Ticals comment...only because of his wording though....you could have chose a much better way of saying that....
I agree. Double standards piss me off, especially the race ones, so I lost my cool and expressed my opinion in a harsh manner. I now realize that I could've gone about this discussion in a far more productive manner. I doubt it would do any good at this point, but I apologize to anyone I offended.

And for the record, I'm not a skinhead, I was Agent 47 from Hitman, that wasn't my girl posting on that other board, and any other jokes that I may have scanned over were untrue as well.

- Tical.
I knew Tical didn't have anything against colored people.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Last minute decision.....

15qzv5u.jpg

..didn't have red tape so I had to resolve to notebook paper.
laugh.gif
. A lot of people didn't know who I was. But those who did know went
eek.gif
when they saw me. Def worth it, had a great time.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
...dude is spot on...

^^^had a kid come to class dressed like that on friday too...one of the few dudes i saw dressed up on campus during the day, we had a test too
laugh.gif

edited yall cant play nice with my friend. haha.

im the all white costume. you cant really see it but on the hat is a russian symbol thing. so i was russian.

Back
Top Bottom