PYP... Vol. Halloween Costumes

murakami.jpg

girls.jpg

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by T i c a l

They could have gave us reparations with that 1 trilli they spent in Iraq.

Would that have helped though? Will you stop being mad at me strictly because I'm white?

If equality is what you really strived for you'd let this horrible double standard go. Holding a grudge over an entire race isn't helping anything.

- Tical.

1) It would help give me a little piece of mind...To show that America is at least remorseful. My ancestors helped build this country...For free...For 400 hundred years. America needs to show us something. To my knowledge, Only the state of Virginia has apologized. Even the Native Americans got an apology + Money...Rightfully so.

2) I'm not mad at you strictly because you're white...Hell, I'm not mad at you at all...
laugh.gif
I'm not even mad at white people as a whole...That's dumb as hell. Nice assumption tho guy.

3) Again, Don't hold a grudge against an entire race...
laugh.gif
There's just right and wrong...No gray area.
yummy

Tical just lost all his cool points in my book, he lost most of them already when he said Lupe was garbage in the music forum
smh.gif

There are a lot of closet racist here on NT

Originally Posted by Black Milk

This dude Tical basically said that its ok to be racist and to "let it go".

If that's what you think I'm trying to say here then your comprehension skills need to be sharpened.

- Tical.

I'm mad I thought dude was some what intelligent before these posts lol. These closet racists are the worst, I bet he calls his girl slurs to his people.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Tical just lost all his cool points in my book, he lost most of them already when he said Lupe was garbage in the music forum
smh.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

Some of you think that black people were the only people ever segregated in history

is segregated the word you really meant to use there? discriminated against makes much sense for your argument...
Upon further review, discriminated makes sense but segregated does as well.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I'm mad I thought dude was some what intelligent before these posts lol. These closet racists are the worst, I bet he calls his girl slurs to his people.

Damn
eek.gif
i hope not
laugh.gif
thatd be crazy though..sleeping right next to someone who's talking badabout you
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smh.gif

For real, dude needs to be booted. He also told Ben Baller he has a small penis like a few weeks ago.
smh.gif
and he says he's not racist.

Tical just lost all his cool points in my book

Word.

Cool points on a negative thousand trillion (racists on the corner).

But in all seriousness, My man seem to have a chip on his shoulder because black people aren't "over"what's been done to them.

Slavery and Jim Crow? Nah, We're not gonna shut up about it...Sorry Tical.

Word.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cool points on a negative thousand trillion[/color] (racists on the corner).

But in all seriousness, My man seem to have a chip on his shoulder because black people aren't "over" what's been done to them.

laugh.gif

im going to sleep

Tical I know you want everyone to get along and stuff but when you see things people have done based purely on skin color it is hard to forgive.

Look at Emmitt Till.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Word.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cool points on a negative thousand trillion[/color] (racists on the corner).

But in all seriousness, My man seem to have a chip on his shoulder because black people aren't "over" what's been done to them.

laugh.gif

"Racists on on the corner got anger like us, anger like us, ang-anger like uss"

You tried, but that was corny fam.....sorry.

Can we please get back to what this thread was made for, before it gets locked!

If y'all want to continue arguing this, start a new topic.

Originally Posted by awash242

Word.

laugh.gif

You tried, but that was corny fam.....sorry.
yea you might be right
laugh.gif
..its late and im tired so anythingis funny to me right about now
laugh.gif
Ill take the L like a man

Word.

laugh.gif

11jlkj8.jpg

Word dude said get over it I bet he goes to synagogues and screams at holocaust survivors for not getting over it and stop hating on Hitler 'let my duderest in peace!'.

This guy Tical..can't take anything you say seriously any more
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom