PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nelly28

roll.gif
roll.gif
this chic acting like she the best thing since sliced bread.
Oh trust me, I am not nor do I think I am. You will see, I am your average looking girl.

This is because on JJB, with pics, girls can go crazy with them and save them in order to get back at you with them and even stalk with you and find allinformation about you. I am just being cautious. I am not sure if on here, it seems they have the tendency to take pics and photoshop them too.

Speaking of Lane, I went to GT.
austin?

but i went to De La Salle on 35th....my boy Will went to Lane...where u at his party?....did u go to Gordon Tech?
oh ok wrong person..hell naw i aint go to GT..
laugh.gif
school was all boys when i was goin to h.s i went to boarding school in wisconsin andNorthridge in Niles
ohwell.gif
from the southside tho and my boy efren went toD.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh trust me, I am not nor do I think I am. You will see, I am your average looking girl.

This is because on JJB, with pics, girls can go crazy with them and save them in order to get back at you with them and even stalk with you and find all information about you. I am just being cautious. I am not sure if on here, it seems they have the tendency to take pics and photoshop them too.
don't worry about that here. just expect 10+ pages of beasts.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Damn, i see you guys dont read...

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...
the hell?

dudes was quick 2 quote me when i said if she peeped my pic...
i just wanted 2 see wat she would say about me... thats all... nuffin more..

roll.gif
roll.gif

This is because on JJB, with pics, girls can go crazy with them and save them in order to get back at you with them and even stalk with you and find all information about you. I am just being cautious. I am not sure if on here, it seems they have the tendency to take pics and photoshop them too.
yo do realize how od that sounds? its really not that serious

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...

like....who does that though fam?
smh.gif
pathetic
this dude said "'rate"' him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
NAHthat's them other sites out there. We don't do that here. Here, allowed it is not.

roll.gif
roll.gif

what is jjb???
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

indifferent.gif

like....who does that though fam?
smh.gif
pathetic

I'm pathetic?, dude they made 2 or 3 full pages of quoting those few words, and im pathetic?
laugh.gif

this will be my last post, not gonna keep up with this bickering... dont wanna get banned...

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Tincher Snyder - I know you got that Pokedex, you post them on here, I will get you banned for posting without my permission. Also, if you pass them around, so do not do it.
Is it really that serious?
grin.gif

I do not know about here, but on JJB, it is serious. You post a pic without permission or pass it around, you get banned.
So you're gonna try and apply the same rules from JJB on NT?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

yo do realize how od that sounds? its really not that serious

Have you been to JJB though? Gotta see it to believe it.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly.
smh.gif
It's not a game over there. It isn't.

Originally Posted by haiti5

Speaking of Lane, I went to GT.
austin?

but i went to De La Salle on 35th....my boy Will went to Lane...where u at his party?....did u go to Gordon Tech?
oh ok wrong person..hell naw i aint go to GT..
laugh.gif
school was all boys when i was goin to h.s i went to boarding school in wisconsin and Northridge in Niles
ohwell.gif
from the southside tho and my boy efren went to D.

Efren Moreno?

maad pages of people hounding Dima. she doesnt want to, she doesnt have to even entertain the idea or give you reasons. no means no.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]damn and i thought NT rules were harsh[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]these girls will prolly b shocked if they seen N T K L[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]damn and i thought NT rules were harsh[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]these girls will prolly b shocked if they seen N T K L[/color]
nerd.gif
They lurk there and here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom