PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Damn, i see you guys dont read...

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...

I wasn't asking a question about you when I quoted you.

i used to stay on North Sheridan...UPTOWN!
yo son i swear ive seen u at ldrs and random hipster parties..i think i bounced a party at a warehouse and u was there..think u said u went tolane ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

woord?? i didnt even know u were from the crib
Sure am, Joe.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Ok, I am just deciding on pics now, don't know which ones to post because some of you here already have seen some. Trust me, nothing to see and it will be anti-climatic.
laugh.gif
So modest, you know it's gonna get crazy when you pyp.

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...
the hell?

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Tincher Snyder - I know you got that Pokedex, you post them on here, I will get you banned for posting without my permission. Also, if you pass them around, so do not do it.
Is it really that serious?
grin.gif
im sayin
laugh.gif

you cant get banned for that anyway
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Tincher Snyder - I know you got that Pokedex, you post them on here, I will get you banned for posting without my permission. Also, if you pass them around, so do not do it.

Ok, I am just deciding on pics now, don't know which ones to post because some of you here already have seen some. Trust me, nothing to see and it will be anti-climatic.

But carry on posting pics.
You're acting like I care......

laugh.gif
DO IT

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by jretro23

hazel look grown. pretty gal.

was it a signed pic? chic has fat girl syndrome b i wouldnt trust it unless its signed
OR
she has come from an all female board where girls REALLY go hard but undercover. Think about that. Where they save your pictures and come back later with them.It's important to be on your A game. F what you heard and this fat girl syndrome. Oh no. You can't be caught slipping messing around with ruthlessfemales.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

But carry on posting pics.
You're acting like I care......

laugh.gif
DO IT
roll.gif
roll.gif
this chic acting like she the best thing since sliced bread.

Originally Posted by haiti5

i used to stay on North Sheridan...UPTOWN!
yo son i swear ive seen u at ldrs and random hipster parties..i think i bounced a party at a warehouse and u was there..think u said u went to lane ?
nerd.gif

i'm in & out of LDRS..not a loyal customer haha...but i went to De La Salle on 35th....my boy Will went to Lane...were u at hisparty?....did u go to Gordon Tech?

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Is it really that serious?
grin.gif

I do not know about here, but on JJB, it is serious. You post a pic without permission or pass it around, you get banned.

OG - I will be insulted, guaranteed. I have before been before. But whatever, we will put this to rest. Where is your pic?
nerd.gif
I want new pics!

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by jretro23

hazel look grown. pretty gal.

was it a signed pic? chic has fat girl syndrome b i wouldnt trust it unless its signed
OR
she has come from an all female board where girls REALLY go hard but undercover. Think about that. Where they save your pictures and come back later with them. It's important to be on your A game. F what you heard and this fat girl syndrome. Oh no. You can't be caught slipping messing around with ruthless females.
all female board
laugh.gif
some **** talk?

Yall gotta understand, apparently over on jjb real fat broads do some devious %%%@ with their pictures, so that's why they're hesitant. They really getbanned now over there for %%%@ like that, they don't even have avatars.

indifferent.gif

like....who does that though fam?
smh.gif
pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom