PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

^ Far from it. Dima is gorgeous.
smile.gif

why do chics always boost each other up but talk bad about each other behind their backs
laugh.gif
QFT.
Hypocrites, everybody is one

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Real talk back in the day bana did be on some pancake stuff. She full grown now, that israeli death squad workout be doin things.
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember back in the days she would be one of the few of any girls that wouldpost pictures of herself on niketalk. I still remember those pics she took on the bed, i swear i saved it back years ago. Now she looks nice.

by the way bana you still have that civic si? or am i late and you sold it

Originally Posted by Late80s

bana- very pretty.

and dudes in drag is never funny just ask wesley snipes.
i see the sig and link to your site works now. But smh, you was gon let ebayologist take your pics?

Originally Posted by Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

3346200316_f9d5d4b549_b.jpg

Hmmm my how you've grown
nerd.gif

WOW im not the one that usually beast... but this has 2 be 1 sexy pic
devil.gif
, i also DJ... and i think i would find this very sexy, if i was 2 see this...
pimp.gif

did you peep my pic earlier in this thread?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Parched are we?

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

but seriously hazel honey what is the worst that could happen? someone will say you look like a school teacher zomg
eyes.gif
. someone might quote your pic oh noez
eyes.gif
you're posting under a alias though, so how about you worry about yours

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Galvelocity
DOPE AS HELL. How do I do this in photoshop?

what's even more dope is that she plays nintendo.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Buggs, I don't remember, I kinda just @%+% around until I get an effect I like.

And Botz, yea this picture is pretty much the essence of Galvelocity lol. We have every generation of Nintendo to ever come out at my house. We love our video games. And yes I realize this makes me a geek
nerd.gif
Wait, WUT? Multiple Pusonality disorder?
nerd.gif

Tincher Snyder - I know you got that Pokedex, you post them on here, I will get you banned for posting without my permission. Also, if youpass them around, so do not do it.

Ok, I am just deciding on pics now, don't know which ones to post because some of you here already have seen some. Trust me, nothing to see and it will beanti-climatic.

But carry on posting pics.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Tincher Snyder - I know you got that Pokedex, you post them on here, I will get you banned for posting without my permission. Ok, I am just deciding on pics now, don't know which ones to post because some of you here already have seen some. Trust me, nothing to see and it will be anti-climatic.

The internet is serious business

Tincher Snyder - I know you got that Pokedex, you post them on here, I will get you banned for posting without my permission. Also, if you pass them around, so do not do it.

Ok, I am just deciding on pics now, don't know which ones to post because some of you here already have seen some. Trust me, nothing to see and it will be anti-climatic.

nerd.gif
Subliminal? - If so -
nerd.gif

Damn, i see you guys dont read...

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...

Tincher Snyder - I know you got that Pokedex, you post them on here, I will get you banned for posting without my permission. Also, if you pass them around, so do not do it.
Is it really that serious?
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom