Puerto Rico Will Not Be Able to Make Debt Payments

There is no vaccine for Zika yet. I'm not really worried about dying from the virus. Worried about complications to newborn.

You can't default on something you don't own.P.R is the united states,it's over populated,there's never enough for everyone and the only way to generate money is to force the people off the island make it a resort and charge it to the 1% who are going to make it a place for the middle class to wine and dine at a serious markup.

Take it the way you want to but anywhere where white tourist travel freely there's usually chaos that is there,do they cause it?depends on who you ask for some folks who could remember they have a stellar record and for other's they see nothing but the economic benefit to people who need it,nevermind the death in the air.
Some people like to be the Louis & Clark's of society which is cool more power to you but there is always that other element and mindset of let me see what I can get away with and for how long.Aids,Hep-C and whatever else spreading it from place to place,from africa,to eastern asia without an care in the world.

Those islands that are close to the united states are all owned by the united states,if the market is down here it hurts them if the united states is up so are they.Mark my words one of those Islands will legalize pot and become very rich from importing it all over the world,which island will it be?Not one that were own my the british or the spaniards their all to stuck on trying to uphold standards that were force apon them and it's running a muck socially;Hatia maybe?if they did and they controlled it they could finish off the Dominican Republic like they ment to do many moons again but that's another topic.

Mark my words one of those Islands will legalize pot and become very rich from importing it all over the world,which island will it be?

Been saying this in PR threads for the past months. Tourism would thrive. Taxes would help, plus job growth. Seems like an easy decision.

Last edited:
PR joint from Philly?

That's like saying you had some great soul food in Connecticut.
You know how it be though, females be trying to exaggerate their flavor in these little tucks of society, locking down the "exotic" sector. 
laugh.gif

Dudes be coming to NY and see what real Puerto Rican females look like, be open off our D-Leagues.

Mark my words one of those Islands will legalize pot and become very rich from importing it all over the world,which island will it be?

Been saying this in PR threads for the past months. Tourism would thrive. Taxes would help, plus job growth. Seems like an easy decision.

Which is why they need to make it happen. They're a territory and not a state so I don't think Federal rules apply to them w/ their laws, but I could be mistaken.

Legalizing marijuana would see a boom in their economy but they have to have the right people at the helm to make it last and sustain the islands. I low key would love to move their and build but I aint got the money and it's too risky but the opportunity is definitely there.

As a Puerto RIcan it is sad to see what's happening to the island. Took my wife for the first time during the Holiday season 2014-2015 and the island was not the same from even 3 years before that. Lots of houses for sale, businesses that were once there, no longer there etc.

I agree about the pot issue. They need to go ahead and legalize it. The country needs an influx of revenue and they need it fast. I'm sure plenty of people love the idea of smoking pot in a tropical beach setting lol.

Back
Top Bottom