Public Bathrooms unappreciation

Has anyone ever sat on a toilet seat with someone else's urine on it?
sick.gif

- high end department stores. Barney's is always guaranteed to be clean. Nordstrom can be decent too, but only early in the day. Avoid places like Sears / JC Penney's. People have a penchant for pissing anywhere but the urinals at those type of stores.

- major chain / boutique hotels. Walk in, and ask proceed to the 2nd floor / mezz level. Usually some open restrooms that aren't as frequented as the ones on the first floor. Find out where the conference rooms/meetings rooms are, since there's usually a few near there too. Again, like retail, the better the hotel, generally better mannered the client, cleaner the bathroom.

- if I'm in a crap city, and there's none of the above, a Target will generally suffice.

- high end department stores. Barney's is always guaranteed to be clean. Nordstrom can be decent too, but only early in the day. Avoid places like Sears / JC Penney's. People have a penchant for pissing anywhere but the urinals at those type of stores.

- major chain / boutique hotels. Walk in, and ask proceed to the 2nd floor / mezz level. Usually some open restrooms that aren't as frequented as the ones on the first floor. Find out where the conference rooms/meetings rooms are, since there's usually a few near there too. Again, like retail, the better the hotel, generally better mannered the client, cleaner the bathroom.

- if I'm in a crap city, and there's none of the above, a Target will generally suffice.

Thread is full of laughs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I gotta go, I'm going. My body doesn't give a @%##, therefore I don't either. I've dooked in some of the worst possible places ever. I've experienced hell in the form of public waste situations. 

This is one of the reasons that I'm in love with Vegas. There will ALWAYS be a nice bathroom as you walk the strip. 

Thread is full of laughs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I gotta go, I'm going. My body doesn't give a @%##, therefore I don't either. I've dooked in some of the worst possible places ever. I've experienced hell in the form of public waste situations. 

This is one of the reasons that I'm in love with Vegas. There will ALWAYS be a nice bathroom as you walk the strip. 

Wow, I was not ready for those pics.
sick.gif

One of the rare times on NT, but.."Please, no more pics."

Wow, I was not ready for those pics.
sick.gif

One of the rare times on NT, but.."Please, no more pics."

DEFINITELY unappreciated.  I live in a dorm and the bathrooms are communal 
sick.gif
, the things that some people do in these bathrooms 
smh.gif
.  I've actually limited myself to taking $$#@$ about once a day, very rarely I'll go 2xs in a day though.  These bathrooms make me really appreciate the privacy and cleanliness of my bathroom at home...

DEFINITELY unappreciated.  I live in a dorm and the bathrooms are communal 
sick.gif
, the things that some people do in these bathrooms 
smh.gif
.  I've actually limited myself to taking $$#@$ about once a day, very rarely I'll go 2xs in a day though.  These bathrooms make me really appreciate the privacy and cleanliness of my bathroom at home...

i can't stand it my god cuz everytime it seems everyone whos in the next stall has the hershey squirts c'mon son take that home i don't wanna hear loud wet farts and water splashing! WTH do you folks EAT!

i can't stand it my god cuz everytime it seems everyone whos in the next stall has the hershey squirts c'mon son take that home i don't wanna hear loud wet farts and water splashing! WTH do you folks EAT!

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

I'll take a squat anywhere, if the toilet is too nasty, I'll crap on the floor if needed. I make sure I put atleast 5 layers of toilet paper on the seat then I go to town, and normally I don't flush unless I can do it with the bottom of my shoe (nasty RR's only).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
that is foul man, how are you going to take a crap on the ground? 

Back
Top Bottom