PSP|PS3 THD: New MW2 Trailer PG804| 250GB PS3 PG803| New GT5 Pics & FFXIII ENG Trailer PG801

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

FIFA 09 is going to be serious. I hope to see some of you playing tomorrow (azteca83, islands84, and others I played 08 with).

Alex

Someone should make a league, I didnt even get to play everyone on 08.....Boost add me to the list psn: mario23407

Originally Posted by ps2child

i might get this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They need to make a Bad Religon 1 for Chris ..

boost i got some questions.

are you getting socom?
i want to own you in that game and stick the gun up your @+$

are you getting the new cod?
i want to stick a old school gun up your @+$ and let the dogs rape you

i know your getting killzone so are you ready to get owned in it?

well i asked this in the last thread but im sure it got overlooked, with the posts shooting in at record speed but...

can someone point into the right direction of a good internet router?

a other question that i was quite certain of the answer too till be people started putting doubt into my head...

i hook up the internet router to a phone line in my house...then i should be good to go to set up ps3 online? or do i need to have wireless internet?

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

sorry if already said but why is it going down??
ohwell.gif

[h1]PlayStation Network Down on April 14 for "Scheduled Maintenance"[/h1]
Friday April 11, 2008

On Monday, April 14 from 8am to 11pm the PlayStation network will be unavailable in order to install the new PlayStation Store redesign.
When the network goes online at 11pm, users will be required to download a new firmware update in order to access the store.

As there's been no word yet, we'll simply have to wait and see if this affects only the store or online gameplay as well.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

well i asked this in the last thread but im sure it got overlooked, with the posts shooting in at record speed but...

can someone point into the right direction of a good internet router?

a other question that i was quite certain of the answer too till be people started putting doubt into my head...

i hook up the internet router to a phone line in my house...then i should be good to go to set up ps3 online? or do i need to have wireless internet?
http://www.circuitcity.co...rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

wireless internet is unstable i suggest connecting a ethernet to the ps3.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

sorry if already said but why is it going down??
ohwell.gif

[h1]PlayStation Network Down on April 14 for "Scheduled Maintenance"[/h1]
Friday April 11, 2008

On Monday, April 14 from 8am to 11pm the PlayStation network will be unavailable in order to install the new PlayStation Store redesign.
When the network goes online at 11pm, users will be required to download a new firmware update in order to access the store.

As there's been no word yet, we'll simply have to wait and see if this affects only the store or online gameplay as well.

oh ahha probably could have guessed haha thanks man

Originally Posted by andycrazn

are you getting socom?

Gaaaaaaawd
sick.gif
, the nerve of this dude,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by andycrazn

are you getting socom?

Gaaaaaaawd
sick.gif
, the nerve of this dude,
roll.gif
fine il take back what i said about socom and il just dance on your body follow by a few humps.

but yea i have yet to verse you in any games. especially fighting games.

Null Snake ----------------------------------------------- RA1D3NMGS
ShoeHefner5 --------------------------------------------- thetechnodrome
mjbetch -------------------------------------------------- iingeniouz
andycrzn-------------------------------------------------- andycrazn
vcof2005 ------------------------------------------------ vcof2005
TheRav4 ------------------------------------------------- ravstar4
Miniojw -------------------------------------------------- DiplomaticKilla
wanksta23 ----------------------------------------------- mota2323
GotHolesInMySocks ------------------------------------- THE_AIR_UP_THERE_23
you go boy ----------------------------------------------- ilovenj
marionthebarberion --------------------------------------- mario23407
toast1985 ------------------------------------------------ toast1985

PlayStation Network (PSN) IDs updated.

If you have a PlayStation 3 and would like your PSN added to the front page, please PM me or drop your PSN ID here in the thread. I will update it as follow.The thread travels fast, so if you drop your PSN ID in the thread and you don't see your name on the list within a few days, PM me. I will added as soon asI see it. The PSN friends list can hold up to 100 people, so for the new PSN members start adding people, just let them know that you are from NT.

hi boost!

nice to see a fresh new thread. that other one was incredible i must say.

make sure you correct my NT screename in the list... a slight typo is there.

hollatcha girl!

LBP is all i want! Beta was incredible!

Sup shay, was that you who was with Me, NCTwin and Jetpac in LBP beta? Btw, I fixed the error.
Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

We the best!

Boost you gotta put all my other aliases next to my PSN name so people know who I am.
My memory ain't kickin in right now, what was the others one?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

#*@% I WAS TRYING TO MAKE THE FIRST PAGE...%#*+ YUKU
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Boost, I'm going to need you to edit my name fam...I'm like on my 5th S/N now, b
laugh.gif
. And when if I get banned again, I'll let you know to update it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

iLLoQuent aka DSK - iLLoQuent13
You a fool son,
roll.gif
, but I changed it. Realtalk, at least copp COD: WaW sincewe know everyone in the PS3 thread is gonna get it.

boost, post this sku chart as well so i don't have to re-post it for newcomers...
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
160gb-tn.jpg
[/td] [td]
new-80gb-tn.jpg
[/td] [td]
80gb-tn.jpg
[/td] [td]
40gb-tn.jpg
[/td] [td]
60gb-tn.jpg
[/td] [td]
20gb-tn.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]160GB[/th] [th=""]80GB[/th] [th=""]80GB[/th] [th=""]40GB[/th] [th=""]60GB[/th] [th=""]20GB[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Hardware[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Model #
[/td] [td]CECHP01[/td] [td]CECHK01[/td] [td]CECHE01[/td] [td]CECHG01[/td] [td]CECHA01[/td] [td]CECHB01[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Available[/td] [td]Nov 2008[/td] [td]Aug 2008[/td] [td]Aug 2007[/td] [td]Oct 2007[/td] [td]Nov 2006[/td] [td]Nov 2006[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Price[/td] [td]$499.99[/td] [td]$399.99[/td] [td]$499.99*[/td] [td]$399.99*[/td] [td]$599.99*[/td] [td]$499.99*[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chrome trim[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]USB 2.0 slots[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]802.11 b/g[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Flash card
reader[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Size (Cell / RSX)[/td] [td]65nm / ?[sup]1[/sup]
[/td] [td]65nm / ?[sup]1[/sup]
[/td] [td]65nm / 90nm (built 2008)
90nm / 90nm (built 2007)
[/td] [td]65nm / 90nm[sup]2[/sup]
[/td] [td]90nm / 90nm
[/td] [td]90nm / 90nm
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Bundled Accessories[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Ethernet cable[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Video cables[/td] [td]Composite[/td] [td]Composite[/td] [td]Composite[/td] [td]Composite[/td] [td]Composite[/td] [td]Composite[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Software[/td] [td]Uncharted, PAIN[/td] [td]None[/td] [td]MotorStorm[/td] [td]Spider-Man (Blu-ray)[/td] [td]None[/td] [td]None[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Backwards Compatibility[/th] [/tr][tr][td]PS2[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]Software[sup]3[/sup][/td] [td]No[/td] [td]Yes (NTSC),
Software[sup]3[/sup]
(PAL)[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PS One[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][/table]
Notes:
* This model is discontinued. The price on the chart represents the original retail price.

Good +%+$ Nino, I was just gonna ask you for it. Also give me the link to your COD4 tournament so I can add it to the tourney rrchive on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom