PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Why NYC always get everything, fat Joe is opening a store and will be restocking psny, snakeskin 4's, supreme camo, DB 13's and more

Why NYC always get everything, fat Joe is opening a store and will be restocking psny, snakeskin 4's, supreme camo, DB 13's and more

do you know what kind of zoo its going to be up there

i'll tell you one thing i'm not going

not worth the hassle

People love to keep saying this :lol:

Like it would it's smooth easy to cop since it's not a lot of sneaker buyers in NYC

Like it would it's smooth easy to cop since it's not a lot of sneaker buyers in NYC

word like its a walk in the park im sure there are people already waiting up there

i know a guy who said hes talking a bunch of people to camp out tomorrow morning

i saw a list of whats going to be there only like 4 shoes are worth the trouble the rest you can still get close to box price

Last edited:

word like its a walk in the part im sure there are people already waiting up there

i know a guy who said hes talking a bunch of people to camp out tomorrow morning

But still you guys have a chance, like last 2 weeks with the 1's released only NY got the satin

But still you guys have a chance, like last 2 weeks with the 1's released only NY got the satin

yeah a chance if you like waiting like sheep for shoes all day and night

that waiting crap is not for me bro

though i did wait when the satin 1's released didnt pick them up like a fool cause my size was sold out by the time i got in
but i will admit that line was not that bad i waited about 2 and a half hours

Last edited:
word like its a walk in the park im sure there are people already waiting up there

i saw a list of whats going to be there only like 4 shoes are worth the trouble the rest you can still get close to box price
I was gonna start tomorrow but based on the list the only way it would make sense for me to camp out there that Long is if I get one psny, db, and supreme 5. Even then them shoes ain't holding that much weight and I don't like them for the feet so I don't see myself waiting that long

I was gonna start tomorrow but based on the list the only way it would make sense for me to camp out there that Long is if I get one psny, db, and supreme 5. Even then them shoes ain't holding that much weight and I don't like them for the feet so I don't see myself waiting that long

It's not worth it man unless your really want the shoes for yourself
I mean they have everything at box price that's a good thing
But the way Jordans are reselling it's too much of a hassle
Your better off going to sneaker con

The work you would have to do to flip em would not pay off
If it was more organize from the start I just might consider going but since its not I'm definitely not going

Back in the day like 15 16 years ago that part of Harlem was known for steals
Now it's like everywhere else and I'm a take a guess all the Dominican cats who live up there will not honor a line from people who don't live in that hood

It's not soho midtown or even the lower east side

That area is known from dope coke and smoke and getting money not sneaker line up's
Guys who hustle up there don't care about paying box price they have the cash to pay the mark up or flightclub prices
The Israeli and Syrian jews who own the sneaker and clothing stores up there are the biggest crooks in urban clothing

I wish the best of luck to fatjoe up there because I know the shop will be a big success

Last edited:

Yep, time flies. 

There is an equation that sums up why time seems to go faster as you get older. 

When you are 5 years old 1 year equals 1/5 of your entire time on this planet so it seems like an eternity. When you are 29 going on 30 it's like a blink of an eye.
Repped for this

If it was more organize from the start I just might consider going but since its not I'm definitely not going

Now it's like everywhere else and I'm a take a guess all the Dominican cats who live up there will not honor a line from people who don't live in that hood

That area is known from dope coke and smoke and getting money not sneaker line up's
Guys who hustle up there don't care about paying box price they have the cash to pay the mark up or flightclub prices
The Israeli and Syrian jews who own the sneaker and clothing stores up there are the biggest crooks in urban clothing

I wish the best of luck to fatjoe up there because I know the shop will be a big success
im a ten minute bus ride away from there. If I do a line I won't have no problems but like you said it would be a hassle moving all them kicks assuming you can pick one of each style. If it's only one definitely not worth it

im a ten minute bus ride away from there. If I do a line I won't have no problems but like you said it would be a hassle moving all them kicks assuming you can pick one of each style. If it's only one definitely not worth it
350 for the psny sz8. we cool? cool :nerd:

Pay that price for 10 pairs of bulls over Broadway's and I got you :lol:

Whoever bought my size 10s on Goat. Please wear them. I would have if I didn't need the money.

My pair just came in from StockX.
Size 11.5
Paid 500$
Keep telling myself that I wouldn't have found them for less.
Beautiful Shoe...

need to break these out at some point again, such an awesome sneaker

only wore them 1x and that was one day within the first week they came out so a long time ago lol

Any of you know if I can just use my Goat credit to buy something else or if I have to cash out first?

Back
Top Bottom