PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Maybe but I bought the Jordan pinnacle security jacket to get the pinnacle 6s and couldn't give that freaking jacket away, had to give it away [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
dang doesnt sound like too much of a good deal unless you was going to pay resell anyway since retail is $300  if you buying the hoddie and the shoe its $500. basically you paying resale but you get a 200 hoodie.

if youre trying to get rid of a small or medium for under retail dont think youll have a problem unless its the tinker hoodie 
laugh.gif
 my buddy has sold the dad hat and wnl hats for over $200+. asian countries go wild for limited psny stuff

dang doesnt sound like too much of a good deal unless you was going to pay resell anyway since retail is $300  if you buying the hoddie and the shoe its $500. basically you paying resale but you get a 200 hoodie.
Basically, unless you wanna wear the hoodie or have someone giving close to retail for it, which is unlikely

ima b
Basically, unless you wanna wear the hoodie or have someone giving close to retail for it, which is unlikely
yeah Ima just head out there tomorrow morning and see whats up  with the sneakers. 

dang ima take my chances camping or do you guys think I could resell a hoodie for the fraction of the cost like a $75  discount 

Well there won't technically be 100 pairs after people are done preordering so you're already camping for diminished stock and probably in the weirder sizes. You should def be able to sell the hoodie and make some or all of that money back. Think the place closes at 7 tho, could be wrong

Well there won't technically be 100 pairs after people are done preordering so you're already camping for diminished stock and probably in the weirder sizes. You should def be able to sell the hoodie and make some or all of that money back. Think the place closes at 7 tho, could be wrong
yeah its too late for me dawg im in brooklyn right now. I dont think ill make it in time before 7.

I so wanted this shoe last year paid close to what box price for the shoes and them ugly hoodys will be tomorrow

Glad I copped the 12's when I did

Last edited:
If I would have seen this earlier today I would have stopped by there during my break and copped a hoody and a pair if they had my size.....I'm kind of happy I just found out now

is there a line already ? have resller gangs taken over this release or do I have a chance just by coming 3 hours earlier ?

I still love these. Would love to get a size 12. I keep watching them on GOAT and thinking about pulling the trigger every time.

is there a line already ? have resller gangs taken over this release or do I have a chance just by coming 3 hours earlier ?

if you really want the shoes i would go at 3 or 4 am and just wait it out

that's the time i would leave if i would go

going 3 hours before opening your not going to have a chance

Last edited:
Actually might have a chance because all the reseller hypebeast gonna be at supreme, plus this shoe came out a while ago so it will take time to sell and most resellers which be skipping lines etc are quick flippers, don't even wanna walk across the street without having their product gone [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Actually might have a chance because all the reseller hypebeast gonna be at supreme, plus this shoe came out a while ago so it will take time to sell and most resellers which be skipping lines etc are quick flippers, don't even wanna walk across the street without having their product gone [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Thats just good clean reselling! 
happy.gif

Yea but I don't got the social skills to sell that fast pace usually without undercutting myself [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They in NOLA too lol. That said (to the folks) thinking of heading down - i think you can get there a few hrs early and be set for a pair, whether they still have your desired size and folks who copped the hoodie pick up is another story

Yea, I personally think I could jet down there now and still maybe catch one [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ima head to psny in the next hour or so, don't expect anything but if I catch something cool

Ima head to psny in the next hour or so, don't expect anything but if I catch something cool

They took my email down with the hoody purchase so not sure if they gonna holla or what. But wanna head over skin and get it out the way

Back
Top Bottom