PSNY x Air Jordan 12

as long as the materials are the same as the greys i'm pretty sure you could use any color and the sneaker would be :pimp:

i finally got my hands on a pair around the same time the wools came out and figured since they kinda had the same general color scheme i'd see which one i liked better in person. there's absolutely NO comparison between the PSNY and any GR. the $300 price tag is a steal if you consider how much better the quality is

I'd keep the burgundys, reminds me of the ls 5s they did a while back. Wheat ones are cool but got enough of that color in my collection, I'd flip em probably

I need both 2 pairs each colorway. Love that burgundy pair [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Wish I could cop the grey or wheat, as a Canadian I have practically zero chance for either

Grey is my favorite 12 too. I don't have a pair. Im considering getting one through goat. That said I'm not sure I would wear it because I like it that much. If I could double up I might but that's too much money.

Last edited:
Did the ovo release caused this to drop in price. I just copped at stock x for 480

Maybe. Or people tired of sitting or ppl copped the restock pairs for resell 330 Hudson at the store

Na man not an idiot . Just trying to keep your shoes fresh. Bet you can YouTube something or reach out to Nike or psny and ask em directly

im an idiot :frown:

kind of afraid of making it look even worse. if i dont stare directly at it it's not that noticeable :\

We all makes mistakes :lol:

I'm trying not to laugh, but the comment that basically says "if I don't look at it, I won't see it" cracks me up. Hopefully somebody has a fix for it. They are beautiful shoes regardless.

Back
Top Bottom