PSNY x Air Jordan 12

i almost pulled the trigger on Goat for a size 12 at $530. I didn't though and now Im kicking myself.

Last edited:
i got my 11.5 on ebay for $425 about a month ago. i watched the guy list them for $560 then cut the price a couple times all the way down to $475 and mention in the listing he needed them gone that day. hit him up about an invoice and settled on $425.

i'm still afraid to wear them tho :rolleyes

i got my 11.5 on ebay for $425 about a month ago. i watched the guy list them for $560 then cut the price a couple times all the way down to $475 and mention in the listing he needed them gone that day. hit him up about an invoice and settled on $425.

i'm still afraid to wear them tho :rolleyes

You sure they authentic

thanks for the feedback. I checked them out to what i saw on fake_education IG and they seemed legit to me but if anyone sees something funky w them pls let me know

the psny pop up at the retail lab had these on display today to go along with the hoodie drop. not sure if they had any pairs as i havent heard anything of it yet

For NY heads - 100 pairs of our PSNY grey nubuck 12s will be rereleased at11:00AM EST  tomorrow, February 16th,
at 330 Hudson Street only.

knew it... 100 pairs

With any purchase of a PSNY x Jordan hoodie at 330 Hudson before the rerelease, we will reserve a pair of 12s for you to purchase on Thursday morning (if your size is stocked). Each customer may purchase 1 pair of Jordan 12s.

Last edited:
Maybe but I bought the Jordan pinnacle security jacket to get the pinnacle 6s and couldn't give that freaking jacket away, had to give it away [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom