PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Even if its a true fcfs it will be random...information processing on the internet has several hops before it hits nike's server....2 devices side by side wont route thru same server hops either....then take into account some sizes have less availability...

I was on snkrs refreshing from 2:58 clicked buy at 3 promptly and took an L on an 11.5....
you have an understanding of networking/ systems admin? is there anything each individual client can do to better their chances?

If I had that early link I would have cooked crazy.. why is it pre at the end though i guess no one would have guessed
that's funny 
laugh.gif

How limited are these tho

Very confused as to how I got through on wifi connection at the mall and entering the app late

SNKRS seems to be incredibly random. To the point where it doesn't even seem like a FCFS "line." It seems more like:

Press submit --> lottery happens --> If right number --> CONGRATS

--> if wrong number --> back in line

And it does that over and over again until either everyone gets it or it sells out. That would also explain how people who submit later manage to get through over people who submit earlier.

I love all grey Nikes/Jordan's! I missed on the SNKRS app though. I was right there at 3pm too. Size 12.

I got hit with the oos on snkrs at 1:05 then I got back in lined and carted! then my ipad carted 2 minutes later, no one wanted so Iet it go.. ndc kept spinning lol then got an error.

Had them in my cart on SNKRS said pending.... There was a white screen loading and then it just went to the main page

SNKRS seems to be incredibly random. To the point where it doesn't even seem like a FCFS "line." It seems more like:

Press submit --> lottery happens --> If right number --> CONGRATS

--> if wrong number --> back in line

And it does that over and over again until either everyone gets it or it sells out. That would also explain how people who submit later manage to get through over people who submit earlier.
I agree with this somewhat but who knows, we would have to talk to NIKE engineers

you're assuming Jordan buyers want Yeezy though.
You're assuming the sneaker market has a big divide. It doesn't. I'm sure there is a lot of people who like Jordan's and Yeezy's and there is a much bigger market for Yeezy's than Jordan's at this given time. Yeezy's appeal to a lot more people. $600 for some ashy suede 12 when Flu Game's come out next year? Add $100 and I can buy a pair of Yeezy's. Which would I rather have? No comment.

i mean, i guess i landed a pair on SNKRS!  never got a GOT EM screen, but got a "we received your order" email from nike. 

saying "submitted" when i look on the SNKRS app

i'm feeling weird cause i had 15 tabs going between a desktop and a laptop.  tried on my android and failed.  tried on my two ipods and failed.  but decided to make my wife a login today at 2p and downloaded SNKRS on her iphone...BAM!!

i hope i'm good, not sure tho

Was able to get my 2 sz 14 on snkrs (Wifey tight she won my extra pair) :rofl:

Tried to get my cousin a sz 12 on ndc but got the connection error

Back
Top Bottom