PSNY x Air Jordan 12

havent hit on snkrs since they stopped using access codes, i dont even know why nike would do raffles anymore since this **** is so random

$750 with them Yeezy's comin out and the cements next year + the OG Flu Games? MISS ME with that ******ed resell price lmao. Dudes who resell don't even know how to work they just throw a random price up and sell em to hypebeasts sht hilarious. Then they act like they got skills. 
roll.gif

How limited are these tho

Very confused as to how I got through on wifi connection at the mall and entering the app late

$750 with them Yeezy's comin out and the cements next year + the OG Flu Games? MISS ME with that ******ed resell price lmao. Dudes who resell don't even know how to work they just throw a random price up and sell em to hypebeasts sht hilarious. Then they act like they got skills. 
roll.gif
$600 to buyer.

Yeezys don't affect Jordan prices at all.

Even if its a true fcfs it will be random...information processing on the internet has several hops before it hits nike's server....2 devices side by side wont route thru same server hops either....then take into account some sizes have less availability...

I was on snkrs refreshing from 2:58 clicked buy at 3 promptly and took an L on an 11.5....

Didn't get through on the snkr app. First time using it but overall I had a good week my 2nd child was born Tuesday And I'm head to go pick up my new truck 2016 Denali so overall in my eyes I've won

Lol just did the shopify backdoor ATC trick for my size and they're sold out. I wish I knew this was a shopify site earlier I woulda cooked.

$750 with them Yeezy's comin out and the cements next year + the OG Flu Games? MISS ME with that ******ed resell price lmao. Dudes who resell don't even know how to work they just throw a random price up and sell em to hypebeasts sht hilarious. Then they act like they got skills. :rofl:

yea sall good man

its yeezy time

F JB

Back
Top Bottom