PSNY x Air Jordan 12

What hack are you guys using for SNKRS? I have never got a release through SNKRS but yet people get 3 pairs wtf.

L from California. I don't think the distance matters
if we're to believe nike, this means the servers process us in the order we got in line. i'd be willing to bet that its somewhat random selection from the pool based off a few factors that might be outside of each client's control

Just left Flight Club LA (tried to cop these on the phone like a moron) and they told me they are expecting $650-$700 resale.

Failed on SNKRS, tried to purchase immediately after they appeared in the app. Is it me or has the app fallen off lately?

if we're to believe nike, this means the servers process us in the order we got in line. i'd be willing to bet that its somewhat random selection from the pool based off a few factors that might be outside of each client's control
Yeah, I doubt that's it. It's likely just 'hey these guys all got in within 2 seconds, lets pick half of them to get the shoe" or some shi like that.

Same room.

I hop on first don't get them.

My wife phone acting up and got on a full minute or more after me...she gets them.

Has to be RANDOM.

Back
Top Bottom