PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Yo, whens that Mw2 tourney going to start?

Probably not anytime soon if we don't find 4 more captains
I nominate myself a captain
smokin.gif

Charging the controller works with *most* standard usb cables. The one that I got with my external HD works, so does the one that came with my old camera. Alsothe charger that came with my headset

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via ps3.ign.com

Super Street Fighter 4 Trailer 3: Here Comes A New Challenger Part 2

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I'm mad that I want this game too
smh.gif
they should've madethese characters downloadable content for people that own SFIV
tired.gif

Canadian members, Future shop is having a sale starting tomorrow

Starting Friday Nov 27 to Dec 3 futureshop is having a sale on some recently released games

Need for Speed Shift (360/PS3)
NHL 10 (360/PS3)
Left 4 Dead 2 (360)
Dragon Age (360/PS3)
Fight Night Round 4 (360/PS3)
Family Game Bundle (360)
Brutal Legend (360/PS3)
Section 8 (360)

Wolfenstein (360/PS3)

Scene It? Box Office Smash with 4 buzzers (360)
Bioshock (360/PS3)
Ninja Blade (360)
Banjo-Kazooie (360)
Watchmen (360)

Prince of Persia (360/PS3)
Assassin's Creed (360/PS3)

Facebreaker (360)
Wheelman (360/PS3)
Jumper (360)
Simpsons Game (360)
NFL Head Coach 09 (360)
Mass Effect (360)
Bourne Conspiracy (360/PS3)
Spiderman 3 (360)
Eragon (360)
NCAA 07 March Madness (360/PS3)
Rockband Track Pack AC/DC (360/PS3)

Wii

Ea Sports Active
Need for Speed Nitro

Wii Fit Plus with Board + Wii music

Will be picking up Dragon Age for sure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Speaking of Final Fight...

From IGN:

Final Fight: Double Impact Unveiled
Double pack of downloadable classics coming next year.

Capcom has slipped IGN the info that Final Fight will be making a comeback in April of 2010. Dubbed Final Fight: Double Impact, this single digital download will contain both Final Fight and Magic Sword. Those with access to the Xbox Live Arcade or the PlayStation Store will have the opportunity to snag it. No pricing details have been announced as of this writing.

Both Final Fight and Magic Sword are old-school side-scroling beat-em-ups. Magic Sword puts players in the shoes of The Brave One in a fight against he forces of Drokmar. If you didn't already know or hadn't guessed, this is a fantasy-themed brawler. Final Fight, meanwhile, takes players along for a ride with the iconic Cody, Guy, and Haggar as they fight across six stages of Metro City against Mad Gear. Cody and Guy will also both be playable in Super Street Fighter IV.

final-fight-double-impact-unveiled-20091124085753207-000.jpg

This release will have two visual modes, one that will "make the games shine in crisp and clear HD glory," and another that allows players to use the original look. Both games will support leaderboards and online play with drop-in co-op allowing players to join a friend's game already in progress.

[h2]Back of FF13 Box Leaked, No Install& Lossless Audio for PS3 Version[/h2]
AP | November 26, 2009

What appears to be the back of the Final Fantasy XIII boxart over in Japan has leaked onto the web - and the image confirms some long-debated questions aboutthe final release of the game.

Specifically, the back of the box states that the game has No Optional or Mandatory install, only using up 500kb of hard drivespace for a save game. This is great news for PS3 owners, and indicates that the game will run as smoothly as the demo did.

The image also confirms that the PS3 version will have super high quality LPCM 5.1 audio and the CGI sequences will be in full 1080pHD rather than the 720p that was feared.

While the game itself does run in 720p, this means the FMVs on PS3 will be of the highest possible quality. This may be the advantage PS3 will have over Xbox360, as fitting lossless audio and large FMVs on a DVD will prove difficult.

Do bear in mind that this is an unconfirmed leak, so take the details on the image below with a pinch of salt! We're trying to confirm itand will update if we do.

Final Fantasy XIII will be hitting Western stores in March next year. If you fancy taking control of Lightning and co this year you can Preorder the region-free Japanese version from the guys over at Play-Asia. We alsorecommend you check out our FF13 Product Guide!

Stick with us at UFFSite for all the FF13 latest including our import review via our Twitter and RSS Feed.

ff13-boxback.jpg

Oh %$%@.... Cody in Final Fight is Cody in the Street Fighter series??? Why is he in a cuffs and a inmate jump suit? What did he do to go to prison?

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via ps3.ign.com

Super Street Fighter 4 Trailer 3: Here Comes A New Challenger Part 2

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I'm mad that I want this game too
smh.gif
they should've made these characters downloadable content for people that own SFIV
tired.gif

Exactly
smh.gif

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

is it possible to setup a external hard drive to a PS3 to watch movies?

i think its gotta be partitioned as fat32, chances are yours is ntsf, but if it is fat32 then yes

otherwise youre just going to have to stream the drive

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i think its gotta be partitioned as fat32, chances are yours is ntsf, but if it is fat32 then yes
I heard you can format it to fat32. is that true?

Just purchased Uncharted 1...man I've been missing out. This is probably one of the best looking games I've played, and it's real dope. I can'twait to play Uncharted 2. Check out your local game crazy guys, I got this game and heavenly sword for $5 a piece

Originally Posted by i3allistic

[h2]Back of FF13 Box Leaked, No Install & Lossless Audio for PS3 Version[/h2]
AP | November 26, 2009

What appears to be the back of the Final Fantasy XIII boxart over in Japan has leaked onto the web - and the image confirms some long-debated questions about the final release of the game.

Specifically, the back of the box states that the game has No Optional or Mandatory install, only using up 500kb of hard drive space for a save game. This is great news for PS3 owners, and indicates that the game will run as smoothly as the demo did.

The image also confirms that the PS3 version will have super high quality LPCM 5.1 audio and the CGI sequences will be in full 1080p HD rather than the 720p that was feared.

While the game itself does run in 720p, this means the FMVs on PS3 will be of the highest possible quality. This may be the advantage PS3 will have over Xbox 360, as fitting lossless audio and large FMVs on a DVD will prove difficult.

Do bear in mind that this is an unconfirmed leak, so take the details on the image below with a pinch of salt! We're trying to confirm it and will update if we do.

Final Fantasy XIII will be hitting Western stores in March next year. If you fancy taking control of Lightning and co this year you can Preorder the region-free Japanese version from the guys over at Play-Asia. We also recommend you check out our FF13 Product Guide!

Stick with us at UFFSite for all the FF13 latest including our import review via our Twitter and RSS Feed.

ff13-boxback.jpg
the game is upscaled to 1080, and the load times are not a big deal.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

I heard you can format it to fat32. is that true?
thats, what i meant, instead of partitioned i meant formatted but either way youre losing whatever is on there

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

the game is upscaled to 1080, and the load times are not a big deal.

arent they talking about cutscenes in that article? i think i read 720p native gameplay but full 1080p cutscenes (for ps3 at least)

how does 360 compare on these different resolutions?

why dont u just leave the external hard drive hooked up to your pc and just run a media server? That way you can download movies directly to your hard driveand watch them through the PS3 via media server.

from examiner.com
Uncharted 2 free DLC now available, complete list of updates
November 27, 1:36 PM
greydot.gif
Video Game Examiner
greydot.gif
Matt Furtado

resized_2009_11_25_Fort_01.jpg

Fort
Sony and Naughty Dog

Uncharted 2 fans should head to their PS3s and download the latest update for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. With several new additions included, the biggest of them all will be the new and free map. Giving thanks to all their fans Naughty Dog has made the first DLC for the game free. Aside from the new map, players will also see improvements to the main menu of the multiplayer screen with leaderboards, stats, and complete ranking information.

Complete list of changes:

* Added Global and Friends list Leaderboards to the Multiplayer menu with the following categories:

o Global Competitive Wins
o Global Co-op
o Global Kills
o Global Money
o Friends Competitive Wins
o Friends Co-op
o Friends Kills
o Friends Money

* Added a player card to the Multiplayer menu
* Added "The Fort" multiplayer map

It's also double cash weekend (doughnut Drake/Lazarevic characters)

from littlebigplanet.com
[h5] 27/11/2009[/h5]
[h1] Update 1.21 'Leerdammer' out Monday - Online Create and more![/h1]
On Nov 30th, LittleBigPlanet will get it's biggest game update EVER! For FREE! Packed full of great new functionality and improvements, update 1.21 also known as Leerdammer, contains new features such as Online Create, increased profile space, improved networking, and better saving functionality.
[h2]Leerdammer[/h2]
A creamy white cheese with a sweet and somewhat nutty flavour that becomes more pronounced with age.

[h3]Online Create[/h3]
Now you can create with up to three other players online across the internet, across the world!
[h3]Networking fixes & location-based matchmaking[/h3]
We've rewritten both the way the game handles networking code and the way it finds people for you to play with when you hit 'Play Online'. Now, it searches for people who are closer to you and more likely to have a lower ping. This should bring significant improvements to lag and other networking problems.

The POD Computer will first try to match based on location, if this fails it will fall back to matching with any location.
[h3]Save game rewrite[/h3]
We've changed the way your saved games work to make it faster, more flexible and more robust. It also means you'll be able to save way more stuff.

On a PS3, there are two places games store data - the Game Data folder and the Save Data folder. Previously your automatic save would be stored in the Save Data folder. We've changed it so that your save is now stored in the Game Data folder.

Of course this won't affect most people, but if you do find yourself rummaging in these folders then beware! If you want to back up your data, or move it to another PS3, you will need to use the following new tools:

[h4]Profile Backup[/h4]
The save game backup options can be found in the Profile Settings page of the Start Menu:
  • Backup Profile - This will create a back-up copy of your profile, progress, and your levels into a folder in the Save Data Utility. It is also handy if you want to copy your profile to another PS3.
  • Import Profile - Lets you import / restore a previous back-up from the Save Data Utility.
[h4]Level Backup[/h4]
You can now backup individual levels! On your moon, select a level and press the
control-square.png
Button to bring up the options. There will be a new option under the publish menu:
  • Backup - This will create a back-up copy of your level, which will appear as an individual file in the Save Data Utility. It is also handy if you want to copy your level to another PS3.
Doing the same thing to an empty level will give you another new option:
  • Import - This lets you import any level you have copied to the Save Data Utility to the selected crater on your moon.
[h3]Increased profile space[/h3]
On top of the extra space you get from the save game re-write, we've also doubled the number of photos and costumes that you can save to Popit.
[h3]Other awesome Features:[/h3]
  • If you play a level but do not complete it, a silver Sackboy medal will be displayed on the badge, to get a gold medal you must complete the level.
  • We made the LittleBigStore a bit easier to navigate and also to download things after purchase.
  • There is now an option to 'Auto-Reject' invitations from other players. The option is in 'Profile Settings'. If you have this set to 'On, no one will be able to join you unless you choose to 'Play Online'. This setting is not saved to your profile and needs to be set every time you play.
  • Sticker switches have been made more noticeable and give better feedback to the player when attempting to place stickers on them.
  • Checkpoints can now be activated using switches.
  • Race Gates can be made thin again!
  • You can now use the Sticker and Decoration tool and turn Sackboy around while in Customisation mode.
  • Added the QWERTY keyboard layout to the text chat menu.
  • Play, Create, Share scores have been removed - we thought these scores were a good idea but they never worked in the way we wanted them to. They may return one day. Maybe.
  • If you collect a key whilst playing a community level, you will now see the level unlocking for you once the level you are playing has been completed. You can also search for linked levels in the search menu.
  • Pressing
    control-L2.png
    and
    control-R2.png
    while browsing community levels can now show you the name or the author of each level on the earth as well as the Heart Count and Rating.
Tags: Share PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 Create

[h3] Videos[/h3]
[h4]Leerdammer feature walkthrough[/h4]
http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-gb/media/videos/leerdammer_trailerhttp://e1.dl.playstation....hrough_en.flv;player=flv shadowboxCacheKey="0" jQuery1259354403253="26">
video_overlay.png

Back
Top Bottom