PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Oh my gosh!!!
laugh.gif
I just read the wikipedia pages for GOW and GOW2 and
eek.gif
. I forgot about the drama. Man they summed it up nicely
pimp.gif
. Can't wait till next though. It is spring break so PERFECT timing
laugh.gif
. Gonna put down FF13 for a day and straight murk GOW3

Notorious 858 wrote:
New God Of War III commercials:

Man I'm moving slow as hell. I'm only half way through the 1st one.
smh.gif
 And I only got 6 days until part 3. I got to put in big work if I want to finish in time.

I will say this tho. This dude Kratos is a straight G!

my spot inst getting it in till Monday because some @#$hole told gamestop

my spot was selling codmw2 early and, gamestop called activision informing them about the broken

release date. they threatening with legal action 

so i finally played GOW for the first time ever and then downloaded the demo to GOW3 and i cant not believe i been missing out on the game its so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and the graphic on GOW3 are insane
nerd.gif

would i have to play GOW 1 & 2 to be able to understand 3 or can i just cop with no worries bout been lost

sole vintage that store in queens?

i heard they made it mad obvious cause they put copies up on the display window

Originally Posted by mrshadow

so i finally played GOW for the first time ever and then downloaded the demo to GOW3 and i cant not believe i been missing out on the game its so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and the graphic on GOW3 are insane
nerd.gif

would i have to play GOW 1 & 2 to be able to understand 3 or can i just cop with no worries bout been lost

I'm sure it will recap a bit but you will be lost. I suggest either playing the first two first and then GOW3. Or maybe hitting up the WIKIPEDIA pages for GOW and GOW2 and reading the plot, and then playing GOW3. The wikipedia recaps are pretty good. If you go that route I'd still suggest copping the god war collection and going through after GOW3 and seeing how it plays out anyway though.

mrshadow that gow 3 demo is not the final product, the graphics have been improved...

u can get tthe god of war collection ( gow 1 and 2) for 30 bux.....its def. worth it

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I know of 3 stores in queens that have this problem now

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

naw its uptown near the boarder of the Bronx and Manhattan

oh ok.....my spot is still good....l would love to tell u guys but any of yall could be gamestop spies

i

[h1]http://kotaku.com/5490535/sonys-motion-controller-is-the-playstation-move[/h1]
[h1]Sony's Motion Controller Is The PlayStation Move[/h1]
500x_playstationmove.jpg
Say goodbye to the Arc or Gem and hello to the PlayStation Move. Sonyhas revealed the official name for its motion controller, coming thisfall in three forms - alone, with the PlayStation Eye, or bundled witha PS3.

The European trademark office spilled the beans a bit early, but that doesn't stop Sony from being excited about the PlayStation Move.

Speaking at Sony's GDC press conference, which we are liveblogging here,Sony's Peter Dille hyped up the Move, saying that "previous motiondevices have used controller simply as pointer of mouse — ours becomesan extension of your body."

"We're approaching this like a virtual platform launch," Dillecontinued, explaining that the Move will be available by itself, withthe PlayStation Eye, which it will work in conjunction with, and aspart of a special PlayStation 3 bundle.

No concrete pricing details were given, but the bundle with the PlayStation Eye was said to run under $99.

Check out our liveblog for more on the PlayStation Move.

I felt like I was watching the nintendo e3 conference
I hope this product means Ape Escape 4 is in production

I can't see myself ever playing a Playstation with a motion control.  The only reason I even want to play wii is for that remake of mike tyson's punch out (and I'd play with the old school controls instead of motion).

Via Joystiq.com

PlayStation Move trailer shows you what you'll look like whilst Moving

PlayStation.Blog recently got its hands on a trailer for the very recently monikered PlayStation Move -- though it doesn't really contain any information which hasn't surfaced over the past few minutes (or rather, months). There's PlayStation Eye integration, voice support, and -- guess what! That ball on top? Totally changes colors.

The only new information this new trailer imparts is what you're going to look like while you play a game with the PlayStation Move. That is to say, infinitely dweeby. Check out the trailer above to see what we mean.

Back
Top Bottom