PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

dam dog it's coo im as smart as my pet rock. i dont half the stuff postd on nt its koo thanks tho i look like a tard i still no get it i love you jesus forever

its all good man, it died for our sins and now we're safe

IHeartBoost wrote:
j67hqe.jpg

eek.gif

I read about the battle system and was interested.

I have looked at other reviews... no one else scored it lower than a 5, and I seen them as high as 7.8

It isn't a great game, but IGN has thrown this game, WKC, and Cross Edge under the bus.

Come on now...

Lets look at the industry standard of meta scores Gamerankings... This is what studios look at specifically for bonus payouts to staff for reaching their milestone incentives:

[h1]The Ranking[/h1]
[table][tr][td]48.88%[/td][td]Overall Rank: 9512
PlayStation 3 Rank: 438
2010 Games Rank: 96
2010 PlayStation 3 Rank: 22
Score based on 8 reviews[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]Site[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Type[/th][th=""]Rating[/th][/tr][tr][td]VGChartz[/td][td]02/28/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]4.2 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kombo[/td][td]02/28/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]5.5 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Game Informer[/td][td]02/26/10[/td][td]Review[/td][td]4.5 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]IGN[/td][td]02/26/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]3 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]ZTGameDomain[/td][td]02/25/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]6.8 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]RPGamer[/td][td]02/23/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]1.5 out of 5[/td][/tr][tr][td]PSM3 Magazine UK[/td][td]03/01/10[/td][td]Review[/td][td]61 out of 100[/td][/tr][tr][td]GameZone[/td][td]02/16/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]6 out of 10[/td][/tr][/table]

Jesus (Yeshua) i IS real

PS 3 is NOT

think about it

The process of BELIEF begins with finding that which is convenient in our lives lets be honest... believing in a power beyond our own immediate power is not very convenient .

Developers Look inside. DEEP inside and ask urself is what ur making beneficial to our CREATOR? To us!??

It ALL is tho we must analyse some more than others 2 see it

@ least try 2have the Lord more obvious in your work.

BELIEVE me it will benefit u as much as us! God Blexss this thread and even those wyo who disregard my words 4 u only strengthen my belief that I am nothing w/o a Power greater than the sun...

(do u realize they cant even explain lightning yet we reproduce it in games?!? think about it)

agent edit ur post... if a mod or mini mod sees it u could get banned ....ljust lookin out

this thread (as in all of everything we experience) is more than what we can experience. we must FEEL, intuitively know. some will get it (seeing that God calls us even in the mundane (this thread 4 example)), others will deny (seeing that they FEEL only thier own immediate power). We all feel SOMETHING. and that SOMETHING certainly does not come from NOTHING

yea man cuz of the f word kobe says in the gif.

has everybodys psn login worked fine?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I read about the battle system and was interested.

I have looked at other reviews... no one else scored it lower than a 5, and I seen them as high as 7.8

It isn't a great game, but IGN has thrown this game, WKC, and Cross Edge under the bus.

Come on now...

Lets look at the industry standard of meta scores Gamerankings... This is what studios look at specifically for bonus payouts to staff for reaching their milestone incentives:

[h1]The Ranking[/h1]
[table][tr][td]48.88%[/td][td]Overall Rank: 9512
PlayStation 3 Rank: 438
2010 Games Rank: 96
2010 PlayStation 3 Rank: 22
Score based on 8 reviews[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]Site[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Type[/th][th=""]Rating[/th][/tr][tr][td]VGChartz[/td][td]02/28/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]4.2 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kombo[/td][td]02/28/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]5.5 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Game Informer[/td][td]02/26/10[/td][td]Review[/td][td]4.5 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]IGN[/td][td]02/26/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]3 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]ZTGameDomain[/td][td]02/25/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]6.8 out of 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]RPGamer[/td][td]02/23/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]1.5 out of 5[/td][/tr][tr][td]PSM3 Magazine UK[/td][td]03/01/10[/td][td]Review[/td][td]61 out of 100[/td][/tr][tr][td]GameZone[/td][td]02/16/10[/td][td]Review [/td][td]6 out of 10[/td][/tr][/table]

Oh good looks. I thought I was looking at the Metacritic average but I obviously wasn't.

My point was that IGN has been giving RPG's low scores.... thats all I really wanted to get across...
laugh.gif

The process of BELIEF begins with finding that which is convenient in our lives lets be honest... believing in a power beyond our own immediate power is not very convenient . 
Number one, amonia is for cleaning not drinking.

Number two, the Process of Belief is an elixir when you're weak. At times, I must confess, that I indulge it on the sneak, but generally my outlooks not so bleak.

cd-cover.jpg

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

(do u realize they cant even explain lightning yet we reproduce it in games?!? think about it)

Lightning is an atmospheric discharge of electricity accompanied by thunder, which typically occurs during thunderstorms, and sometimes during volcanic eruptions or dust storms.[sup][1][/sup] In the atmospheric electrical discharge, a leader of a bolt of lightning can travel at speeds of 60,000 m/s (130,000 mph), and can reach temperatures approaching 30,000 °C (54,000 °F), hot enough to fuse silica sand into glass channels known as fulgurites which are normally hollow and can extend some distance into the ground.[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup] There are some 16 million lightning storms in the world every year.[sup][4][/sup]Lightning can also occur within the ash clouds from volcanic eruptions, or can be caused by violent forest fires which generate sufficient dust to create a static charge.

now back to the topic:
I cant wait to get Bad Company 2 tomorrow, it sucks that i wont get home till 10 at night. Evening classes FTL...
tired.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning#cite_note-noaa1-0

sappy u failed to include the very next sentence in that wiki entry which states "How lightning initially forms is still a matter of debate:[6]Scientists have studied root causes ranging from" etc...

i know there are varying CONDITIONS under which lightening forms but HOW it forms is still unknown in 2010.......2010! were not as smart as we think we are.

I know how lightening forms but cant explain the process in-depth: angels.

The Book of Enoch teaches us that angels as placed by God are @ the source of all natural phenomena. THAT'S what I was getting @ however esoteric it may be.

what do you think i post 4 the sake of my post count? The Lord is loving but He is also a jealous God....let us all be more mindful of our purpose.

Back
Top Bottom