PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

so do i go with mlb show or 2k ?

undecided
The Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2K

and its not that close

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

How that nation-wide blackout going for ya!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Psn : JordanDon23

Say word, hows it going for YOU?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't know...Last time i played my ps3 was when uncharted 2 came out [/color]
pimp.gif

Then leave
indifferent.gif
Take your fanboyism to the thread directed at the problem, like all the other 360 fanboys.
you_mad_5.jpg
YESS!!!!

15fkpki.gif
15fkpki.gif
15fkpki.gif

15fkpki.gif
15fkpki.gif
15fkpki.gif

15fkpki.gif
15fkpki.gif
15fkpki.gif

But no, really, you're trolling is just taking up space and making me think that something useful was posted.

Originally Posted by DubA169

how do you syn trophies to the internet?

You hit triangle when viewing your trophies on the xmb and there is a sync option.

It also auto-syncs when you view your own profile under your friends list or compare trophies with a friend.

Originally Posted by pootaing

anyone have the list of affected serials? i've seen it somewhere but i forgot where
CECHA01= Not working.
CECHE01 - Not working.
CECHG01 - Not working.
CECHH01 - Not working.
CECHK01- Not working.
CECHL01- Working.
CECHP01 - Working

Remember, not all 60GB/FAT PS3's are done, some peoples are still working and connecting fine to PSN.

IGN Ratings for Last Rebellion (PS3)

[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th][th=""]Description[/th][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td][td]click here for ratings guide [/td][/tr][tr][td]3.0[/td][td]Presentation
Absolutely minimal in every way. Even the characters couldn't be bothered to animate enough to indicade they were talking? Really?[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.0[/td][td]Graphics
Hands-down one of the worst-looking games on the PS3. This would look average for a PSP game, much less an HD system. The guest art on the loading screens are the only saving grace.[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.0[/td][td]Sound
Though most of the music and voice work is decent (if forgettable), one particular battle theme is absolutely magical. Luckily, you can hear it on the title screen so you never have to play the game.[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.0[/td][td]Gameplay
What a wasted opportunity. Hitting enemy parts in sequence could have been so interesting. Instead, it turns tedious and frustrating when enemies can just repeatedly stun your characters.[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.0[/td][td]Lasting Appeal
No side quests. No towns. Nobody to talk to. No equipment to buy or change. No New Game+. No reason to play this game. [/td][/tr][tr][td]3.0
Bad[/td][td]OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)[/td][/tr][/table]

OOOKKKAYYYYY IGN.
laugh.gif

Just started up Gamefly to catch up on games I never got to... Assassin's Creed 2 should be here tomorrow, hopefully Sony fixes this problem by then.

I finally beat Heavy Rain today. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed it.
pimp.gif

I made it all the way to the end with all four characters alive, just to have two of die consecutively in a matter of seconds.
laugh.gif

I like how they revealed who the Origami killer was.

Question for those who've beat it already:

Spoiler [+]
How did you make it all the way to the end with Lauren alive? When Shelby and Lauren were trapped in the car sinking to the bottom of the river I got Shelby out no problem but when he got free he just dipped out on Lauren  and left her to drown.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I finally beat Heavy Rain today. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed it.
pimp.gif

I made it all the way to the end with all four characters alive, just to have two of die consecutively in a matter of seconds.
laugh.gif

I like how they revealed who the Origami killer was.

Question for those who've beat it already:

Spoiler [+]
How did you make it all the way to the end with Lauren alive? When Shelby and Lauren were trapped in the car sinking to the bottom of the river I got Shelby out no problem but when he got free he just dipped out on Lauren  and left her to drown.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Look over to her and unbuckle her seat belt then slap her to wake up.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

so do i go with mlb show or 2k ?

undecided
The Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2K

and its not that close
went to go pick it up all sold out. have to wait for tomorrow's next shipment

Back
Top Bottom