PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

At the end of the day Activision will most likely get want they wanted which is the COD IP and IW will move on to something bigger and better. M$ probably already has the checkbook.
I'm just hoping Medal of Honor is good enough to seriously compete. Activision and IW need a kick in the +@@ after MW2.

Medal of Honor will most likely be good but I doubt that will effect any decision IW or Activision make. IW has always been about making great games, Activison has always been about squeezing out money from consumers. MW2 came out the way it did because they were breathing down IW necks from day one to ship the game by this holiday season.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

�God Of War 3 *Brand New Scenes*
Spoiler alert!!!! (Poseidon battle)

http://www.youtube.com/v/JRCSvgnQGwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/JRCSvgnQGwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Late Pass but GOWIII is sick.
pimp.gif
. Played the demo last nite and just picked up 1 and 2 today. How many hours of gameplay does both of them have? I got 14 days to beat them.
laugh.gif

Also is bfbc2 good? I was about to get it but wanted to get some advice 1st.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

At the end of the day Activision will most likely get want they wanted which is the COD IP and IW will move on to something bigger and better. M$ probably already has the checkbook.
I'm just hoping Medal of Honor is good enough to seriously compete. Activision and IW need a kick in the +@@ after MW2.

Medal of Honor will most likely be good but I doubt that will effect any decision IW or Activision make. IW has always been about making great games, Activison has always been about squeezing out money from consumers. MW2 came out the way it did because they were breathing down IW necks from day one to ship the game by this holiday season.
well, hopefully its an blessing in disguise, them dude at IW need too leave Activisions anyway...hope those dude setup a new company
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

So here's a Blackberry pic from my desk, look what just happened:

20uej9f.jpg

This has been a bad weekend with my home 360 red ringing as well. (FYI the PS3 is a test kit but obviously doesn't work because of the bug) It's been a wonderful few days for all things gaming realted
eyes.gif

You do know that 3 rings means you simply unpluged the video unit and powered the system on... right?

smh...
You're a moron.

EDIT: I didn't see who posted that until now
laugh.gif

Jesus%20Christ%20Thumbs%20up.jpg

man tha gow3 clip is amazing, especially when he climbed the titan, that is gona look insane on my 40"

thankfully my mom n pop store is gettin it that friday before release day

anybody have the link to the trophy list?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

pimp.gif
. Played the demo last nite and just picked up 1 and 2 today. How many hours of gameplay does both of them have? I got 14 days to beat them.
laugh.gif

maybe 10 on GOW and 15 on GOW II , though i've seen times sub 5 hrs on I and sub 7 hrs on II

Just like that same check book people kept talking about for Itagaki huh? You a waste of time fam
indifferent.gif

Via GameTrailers.com

Surprise Sony Sequel to be Announced Thursday

Time to speculate! Only thing known so far is, it's a sequel to a current IP. My money is on Infamous 2 but it could be Killzone 3 as rumors have been spreading over the last couple of months.

[h1]Tecmo Super Bowl Remake Coming To Xbox 360, PS3[/h1]
500x_custom_1267561597351_tb1.jpg
Tecmo, the company that was once a giant in video game football, is continuing its slow return to the virtual gridiron. Today we have word of Tecmo Bowl Throwback.

The new game is another remake of Tecmo Super Bowl, the early 90s 16-bit classic. The first remake, Tecmo Bowl Kickoff, was released for the Nintendo DS in 2008. Coming very soon — spring 2010 — is Throwback.

Here's an old-school look at the game, for comparison.

500x_custom_1267561589180_tbold.jpg

Tecmo provided the bullet points:
-Online Multiplayer: Find your old buddies online and challenge them to matches just like back in the day
-2D + 3D Graphics: Experience all new 3D graphics with the ability to switch to the classic 2D style!
-Customizable Teams and Rosters: Play as any of the 32 teams with customizable team names and rosters in full seasons
-Online Leaderboards: Compare your stats in a wide array of online leaderboards
-Classic Game Modes: Battle it out with your friends and kick off a game in Preseason, Season or Pro Bowl modes

The game is being developed by Swedish development studio Southend Interactive. And while at least one screenshot released today may serve as ample reminder that this game is being published by Tecmo....

500x_custom_1267561593149_tecmogirls.jpg

... the company affirms that the game will be rated E for everyone.

Tecmo Bowl Throwback is just the latest of the arcade-style football games released for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade. Late last year, EA released Madden NFL Arcade, a downloadable version of the company's Madden NFL 10 for the Wii. There may only be one football video game released on disc these days, but for download, you're getting choices.

from kotaku
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

maybe 10 on GOW and 15 on GOW II , though i've seen times sub 5 hrs on I and sub 7 hrs on II
id say around 12 hours on each...i think i had 14 hours on part 1 and like 12 on part 2

So what's the verdict on that Heavy Rain? Is it worth gettin put in the dog house for? Misses don't want me to cop

The show out did 09 somehow
laugh.gif
. Somehow the graphics are even better than last years. The pitching is a little harder and the fielding is
eek.gif
. I have only played 2 games but I have already noticed a ton of things

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via GameTrailers.com

Surprise Sony Sequel to be Announced Thursday

Time to speculate! Only thing known so far is, it's a sequel to a current IP. My money is on Infamous 2 but it could be Killzone 3 as rumors have been spreading over the last couple of months.

maybe syphonfilter?!

Back
Top Bottom