[PS3] The Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Thread - FYI: Brackets Updated|New Info PG12

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Definitely should have practiced. I got wrecked.
laugh.gif

Good game Grizz.
good game I been playing all day trying to get a hang of it but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get knocked out in the 2nd round...

inwlee.jpg

4e21633474705cb36072e7f4c70b8d8806582263.jpg

2fe263a30f7d97f55adb8e662959192785c0ea33.jpg

da836b703e6b7da0719b5d69b2c165387b528e6d.jpg

I recorded 2 fights of this.... but I might give out too much of my play or something... so might post later
laugh.gif

It was a good match DMasta...... I thought you had me on the third
nerd.gif
,pretty good

need more practice tho

IHeartBoost, let me know if someone doesn't show up..I'm itching to get in this tourney (will probably get knocked out 1st round anyway
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Battousai701

KccP43ver... where u at?

i deleted some of my inactives from my psn list

add me fool

im free all night on wed
Batt, I'm free tonight as well. I'm on Eastern Time BTW. Don't worry it will beVERY quick. LOL.

In your favor of course.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

When's the next COD tournament?
That's what I'm saying
grin.gif

Nobody cares about the stupid Street Fighter tourney anyways.
embarassed.gif

^ I see 1 win, what happen to the other? Remember, it's a best of 3.
He won two Boost.

Originally Posted by waterboi85

dblack this is skimaskway, i got you today (25th). i left a message on the psn network get at me

yea il be on tonight. get outta work @ 10 so should be home 1030est.
did u send an invite earlier this afternoon? i didnt even notice

bout to get my tracy mcgrady on tonight

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Battousai701

KccP43ver... where u at?

i deleted some of my inactives from my psn list

add me fool

im free all night on wed
Batt, I'm free tonight as well. I'm on Eastern Time BTW. Don't worry it will be VERY quick. LOL.

In your favor of course.
i should be available around 8 and 9 pm eastern time (im in NY)

dont be surprised if u win... ive been playing with an injured right hand

might as well take my name off the list i have the yellow light of death. im gonna go commit suicide now.

yo thegreatone... rofl..

i have been busy and i need to get back to these papers so i'll be on for about 2 hours..

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Originally Posted by waterboi85

dblack this is skimaskway, i got you today (25th). i left a message on the psn network get at me

yea il be on tonight. get outta work @ 10 so should be home 1030est.
did u send an invite earlier this afternoon? i didnt even notice

bout to get my tracy mcgrady on tonight

sweeeeeeeeet
pimp.gif

Battousai701 beat me. BUT, NT beware...I am a beast with Vega, and only getting better. You may beat me,but you are going to have to play, cause I'm straight catching dudes in the air and slamming them on their necks. And I don't even use supercombos.

GG Batts, thanks for allowing me to get some reps in even after you beat me. I know you was just trying out differentcharacters when I beat you. My freaking cheap #@$ Mad Catz fight stick no longer works after that last match we had. Mad Catz has horriblereliability.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Battousai701 beat me. BUT, NT beware...I am a beast with Vega, and only getting better. You may beat me, but you are going to have to play, cause I'm straight catching dudes in the air and slamming them on their necks. And I don't even use super combos.

GG Batts, thanks for allowing me to get some reps in even after you beat me. I know you was just trying out different characters when I beat you. My freaking cheap #@$ Mad Catz fight stick no longer works after that last match we had. Mad Catz has horrible reliability.
i won, gg kcc.
i kept catching u in mid air with el fuerte though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

im gonna play cod4 now

Back
Top Bottom