[PS3] The Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Thread - FYI: Brackets Updated|New Info PG12

Kicktionaire, I can do tomorrow. If you could do tomorrow too, just hit me up with the time you want to do it.

Boost scratch Nintendawg off the reserves.... I just remembered its ash wednesday this wednesday. GF makin' me give up video games. Best of luck to youall.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Ok. I beat Reezy_6017. Here are the pics
It's the best of 3 (you have to win 2)
Best of 3 Fights?

Let me get this straight.....

2 rounds = 1 fight???

So basically we have to win 4 rounds right?

2 rounds = 1 fight???

Correct.

Abustuh/Ning, lets get your demolishing over with... Gimme a time tomorrow... it'll have to be around 9-11 eastern...
ohwell.gif

(My COD skills > your COD skills) = (Your SF4 skills > My SF4 skills)
laugh.gif

Tournament Rules
All the matches of the NikeTalk's PlayStation 3 Street Fighter IV Tournament with the exception of the finals will be fought with the following rule:
  • Best out of 3 rounds (first to win 2 rounds)
The final will be fought with:
  • Best out of 5 rounds (first to win 3 rounds)
Also I will need a picture to show who won. After the match it shows you the stats, just take a picture of that showing you won both your matches and than you can move on to the next round

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

2 rounds = 1 fight???

Correct.

Abustuh/Ning, lets get your demolishing over with... Gimme a time tomorrow... it'll have to be around 9-11 eastern...
ohwell.gif

(My COD skills > your COD skills) = (Your SF4 skills > My SF4 skills)
laugh.gif

ya, send me a pm over here or on PSN, preferably around 9 EST since i have an exam 2moro.

Jordanhead7792, don't worry about the rounds-- I think they are just confusing you. Just keep everything at their default settings when setting up afight-- and win 2 out of 3 overall matches to win.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Jordanhead7792, don't worry about the rounds-- I think they are just confusing you. Just keep everything at their default settings when setting up a fight-- and win 2 out of 3 overall matches to win.
Jordanhead beat me once, it was really close, he left after, do we get to play the other two matches for the overall of 2 out of 3 to win?
15qp5q9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom