[PS3] The Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Thread - FYI: Brackets Updated|New Info PG12

Djgtek still hasn't shown up..says he hasn't be on for 36 hours..I'm on right now and have been on every night. is it that hard to get a 1st roundmatchup?
laugh.gif

edit: LOL so dude was on Killzone and I gave him a few minutes and kept sent him a few messagess..dude couldnt spare 10 minutes and messaged me and backed outtelling me to advance and get the default win..why enter? got no confidence? bum status
indifferent.gif

disgaea7656, djgtek when you 2 gonna finish yur first round? im patiently waiting for my next opponent!!! anyone else can challenge me (skimaskway22)

bump bump
Originally Posted by waterboi85

boost, if we dont have a camera to show wins what can we do? are their alternatives? and can you please accept my friend invite!!!
You don't have anything?

Still no word from APLX2(calikicks) or ILIKEAIRMAXES (bustaa316). Dammit, I wanna get round 2 started. Are these guys DQed or what?

blanka has 3 rolls. I used every single roll on you with punches/kick combos and EX rolls.

*And you can go ahead and ask supreme I whooped his #!! with various different characters after he claimed I was "cheesing".. using only low andmedium punch/kick combos btw*

Just because you couldnt land an ultra combo in the last 4 rounds (your entire gameplan depends on landing it)You claim that I'm cheating.

To top that off you used SAGAT who is the strongest fighter in the game quite possibly the best character. Don't thinK I didn't know you were going tospam tiger balls after each one too!

I put a ferocious beating on you. Period. Whose next?

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Djgtek still hasn't shown up..says he hasn't be on for 36 hours..I'm on right now and have been on every night. is it that hard to get a 1st round matchup?
laugh.gif

edit: LOL so dude was on Killzone and I gave him a few minutes and kept sent him a few messagess..dude couldnt spare 10 minutes and messaged me and backed out telling me to advance and get the default win..why enter? got no confidence? bum status
indifferent.gif

lmao this dude. just take your default win and move on. started harrassing me and !*$ hahahah pathetic. i was playing killzone for the first time since i gotit and i wasn't goin to leave the game to play in a tourney that obviously probably will take months to finish
roll.gif
. i entered the first day i got the game and i let my friend borrow it because ibought into the hype and found the game not as fun as everyone else. figures since i play more shooters and sports games than fighting. so sorry for holdin upthe tourney. oh yeah youre the dude with the "team washington wizards" as your . that is STRAIGHT UP bum status if you ask me
sick.gif
. dude callin me out and telling me to come see him in DC. good luckwith that, ask your mom and dad to fly you out to the bay and come see me young fella
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

I cant believe the 360 is doing better ..
?? the 360 tourney i ran has been done for a while, but it did take like 3.5 weeks.
smh.gif

im not even going to bother setting another one up cuz it was definitely too much of a hassle to get people to play their games.

Back
Top Bottom