PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Hahaahaha how the hell did Don Vito get in Tekken 6?
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM XBOX360​
.::sherwin100s::.

Black LRG Dead Serious Hoody For sale.....$175​

All jokes aside, I was amped to cop a PS3 right after the E3 announcements. SOCOM, GTAIV, Home, a possible rumble-enabled controller.... Add in 2K8 and I was ready to cop.

But over the last month or so, it seems as if there has been more hype than anything when it comes to PS3 news. No rumble (STILL!), no GTAIV, no new SOCOM news, no real 2K8 news. I dunno. That Elite is looking a little more appealing these days....
Out

Courtesy of square-enix.com/jp/Square-Enix Reveals TGS 2007 Lineup
squareenix_01.jpg
Quote:
Obviously, one of the most anticipated publisher lineups for the Tokyo Game Show this year is Square-Enix's, considering it's their 20th anniversary. Thankfully, they have released their list well ahead of time, and there are a few interesting surprises here and there.

For example, The Last Remnant - the first next-generation RPG not called "Final Fantasy" from S-E - will only appear in video form, which is unfortunate, because we had hoped for some actual gameplay at TGS. And another bit of news caused some waves: the old-school S-E fighter, Tobal, is making its return, and will be playable at this year's major event in Tokyo. Unfortunately, it's only for mobile phones...sorry to get your hopes up there, gamers.

Playable

* Dragon Quest IV (DS)
* Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon (Wii)
* Final Fantasy IV (DS)
* Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS)
* Crisis Core FFVII (PSP)
* Final Fantasy CC: Ring of Fates (DS)
* DS Style (DS)
* Dragon Quest Mobile (mobile)
* Ganmoba Comics (mobile)
* Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode (mobile)
* Before Crisis Final Fantasy VII (mobile)
* Monotone (mobile)
* Tobal M (mobile)
* Makai Toushi Saga (mobile)
* Chocobo de Mobile (mobile)

Video Only

* Final Fantasy XI Wings of the Goddess (multi)
* Last Remnant (PS3, X360)
* Dragon Quest IX (DS)
* Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, cell)
* Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP)
* Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete (Blu-ray)

Kids Corner

* Dragon Quest Monsters Battle Road (arcade)
* Dragon Quest Monsters Joker (DS)
* Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest 2 (DS)

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Courtesy of forums.midway.comStranglehold demo on PSN this week? Forum mod says "Yes"
shold_ps3_ce_frontresized.jpg
Quote:
The announcement was made on the official Midway forums by the moderator "Echo77." Where do we recognise that name from? Oh yeah, he's the same fellow that started the Stranglehold region free nonsense a couple of months ago. Regardless, we're going to remain cautiously optimistic and hope for the best come Thursday.

My Take:Forum Link :smh:
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Courtesy of ps3.ign.comYakuza to slash its way to the PS3?
pic1.jpg
Quote:
It really does pay to know your math. In a bid to uncover the mystery surrounding the mystery PS3 games hinted at by Sega producer Toshihiro Nagoshi at the PlayStation Premiere a couple of months back, the folks at IGN... well... computed the days to the TGS briefing.

Slated for a September 14 date and counting from September 6 (which is today in Japan), that would leave us with eight days to go before the event. So they snooped on a bit more and found themselves staring at the official Yakuza website.

Lo and behold! What do they find? The number eight in its Japanese form, and with a knife through its upper right corner. Interesting, interesting. Could this be the game that will "exceed Yakuza", or is this just coincidence?

We're leaning towards going for the former. Then again, we won't really find out until it comes straight from the horse's mouth. So until the Yakuza prophecy's revealed at the TGS (which is eight days away from now!), let's just all keep our fingers crossed. Stay tuned for more bits on this.

My Take:
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Courtesy of utforums.epicgames.comMidway And Epic's Map-Naming UT3 Contest
photout3_02.jpg
Quote:
Love everything about Unreal Tournament? Want to play a small - yet very personal - role in the upcoming UT3 this fall? Well, Midway and Epic Games have just the contest for you- they're looking to the UT community and fans to name the next map currently being prepared for the game.

If this interests you, head on over to the Official UT Forums and enter a name that best fits the new previously unrevealed map (pictured in the forums). If you succeed in applying exactly the correct label for this particular playground of destruction and mayhem, you will see your name in the credits of the final game! So check it out, submit your best title idea for the map, and you just might become a part of development history.

Scheduled to ship in November for the PS3 and PC, Unreal Tournament 3 is rarin' to go, and we've no doubt Epic is readying another gem. We have complete faith in their skills, but it's also great to see them incorporating their fans into the process. The more consumer interaction the better, right?

-------------------

Courtesy of us.playstation.com/WarhawkMake your own Warhawk Origami
warhawk.jpg
Quote:
Check out the official Warhawk page at the Playstation site, go to the Media/Downloads section and head all the way down to Papercraft. As of today, they only have the Warhawk papercraft model, but soon they'll also have the paper model for the tank and jeep. And we'll be sure to update you on it. Have fun!

My Take: How dope is that?! If you got time, do it!

Direct Download - [Instructions] [Pattern
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

on stranglehold, its not that the game is bad, its just that its too short and it gets repetitive. also the multiplayer is not that great. gamespot gave it a 7.0
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

Quote:
My Take: List isn't all that great.
:smh:
smh.gif
if you like handhelds that list is where its at (yes fanboy)

Quote:
* Dragon Quest IV (DS)
* Final Fantasy IV (DS)
* Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS)
* Crisis Core FFVII (PSP)
* Final Fantasy CC: Ring of Fates (DS)
* Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP)
* Dragon Quest IX (DS)

all looking good

Quote:
Square stop fronting on us, just give us the VII remake
I <3 Lily Allen

i would love to see a yakuza on ps3 since part 2 never came out in the US. boost, yakuza is crack. u gonna love it
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Courtesy of joystiq.comWSJ: Sony prepping plunge into video download service
ps3vod1.jpg
Quote:
The Wall Street Journal reports that Sony is preparing for a full-on fight in the digital downloads arena with new video services tied to its Bravia televisions and PlayStation systems. Gasping in surprise at this point is a clear sign that you haven't been keeping up with the news, though reminding you will at least enable us to fill out the rest of this paragraph. Sony recently unveiled a video-on-demand service for the PlayStation Portable and a DVR system for the PlayStation 3, both aimed at Europe. Coupled with the Korean PS3's video service, a "long overdue" online PSP store and earlier murmurings of Sony's intention to tussle with iTunes, it would seem time is the only thing between us and Sony's video marketplace.

It won't be an easy battle -- Apple's iPod and Microsoft's Xbox 360 Video Marketplace are armed to the teeth -- but Sony's considerable library of films should give them a solid start in content. Of course, how they'll manage to offer HD video downloads without stepping on Blu-ray's toes (the ongoing battle metaphor equivalent being friendly fire) is another matter entirely.

My Take:Remote-Play :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
wouldnt you rather play a NEW game then a old remake?
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Dope :pimp:
pimp.gif
When it Comes Down to this Recording
I must be Lebron James if His Jordan
No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

Courtesy of Famitsu Magazine & www.forever-fantasy.netImaizumi Touches on Final Fantasy VII Remake
2002137644358761457_rs.jpg
Quote:
Japanese magazine Famitsu managed to gather Crisis Core's executive producer Yoshinori Kitase, producer Hideki Imaizumi, director Hajime Tabata and character designer Tetsuya Nomura for an interview.

The interview is mostly about Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, but the developers quickly turn to talk about the fans most wanted: A Final Fantasy VII remake:

A remake of FFVII is a question of timing, Imaizumi said, noting that Kitase, Nomura and Tabata are all busy with the Final Fantasy XIII series.

"Imaizumi closed off by confirming once again that there are currently no plans for a FFVII remake. However, he noted that this could change rather quick, alluding to Kitase's comment about how the decision to make Crisis Core took only two days."

My Take:
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Courtesy of o2con.com/index.jspaPS3s Computing Power and Productivity Capabilities to be Explored
playstation3_20_60.jpg
Quote:
IT|Redux, New Rules for a New IT World, today announced it will showcase ways to use the PLAYSTATION3 (PS3) system as a powerful personal computing device during the Office 2.0 Conference to take place in San Francisco, CA on September 5-7, 2007.

At the heart of the PS3 system is the Cell Broadband Engine, one of the most advanced computer processors in the world, that enables massive floating point calculation; and the Blu-ray Disc (BD) drive, providing a true High Definition (1080p)(1) next-generation gaming and movie experience in the home. The PS3 system can also be used for running massive scientific calculations for applications such as Folding@home as well as for supporting office productivity by running the Firefox web browser on top of the Linux operating system.

Installing Linux and Firefox on the PS3 enables Sony customers to not only enjoy games and entertainment in the living room but also take advantage of some of the Web browser-based office productivity applications available online today, said Oliver Marks, senior manager, Web Portal for Sony Computer Entertainment America. The Office 2.0 conference is a great opportunity for Sony to showcase the PS3 systems computing power and productivity capabilities.

As a proof of concept, the PS3 system will be used at the conference to drive the flat panel displays showing the conferences agenda and special announcements, by fetching pages served from the Web over a Wi-Fi network.

We are always looking for innovative devices that enable office productivity, said Ismael Ghalimi, Intalio CEO and producer of the Office 2.0 Conference. The PS3 running Firefox on Linux is a perfect example of a device that empowers technology in the living room.

My Take: To read more about, just visit the courtesy link.

----------------------

Courtesy of gamer-creed.comPS3 Closing in on competition
wii%20and%20ps3-thumb.jpg
Quote:
The Nintendo Wii is continuing to dominated both the Xbox360 and PS3 is total sales in Japan. The latest hardware figures from Enterbrain shows that Nintendos Wii is outselling Sonys Playstation 3 3:1 in Japan for the month of August.

Although PS3 was outsold by the Wii, the wiis winning streak seems to have slowed down. Maybe is because everyone that wanted a wii have one now ? or could it be because the wiis appeal is slowly disappearing ? Well we dont know for a fact except that, its sales are slowly.

My Take:
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

I just copped a PS3 from amazon.com so I will now be paying more attention to this thread. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2007
Niner Nation
San Francisco

what's the big deal about FF7?

I gave FF10 a chance and got bored after 10 min :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers​
Team Otaku​

FF VII > [Insert 7 football fields] > FF X

EDIT: