PS3 or XBOX 360

Ive owned both systems, when it comes down to which one i kept, it was the 360. i know many people complain about RROD but you can getit fixed for free with the warranty. The ps3 is good but it wasn't getting any play so i sold that %#+%.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Does PSN have an equivalent of Xbox Live Parties?

Playing a shooter in an Xbox Live party with 5 of your friends >>>>>> playing multiplayer with a single friend >> playing multiplayer alone

no it doesnt have parties, but what does this even mean? so because live has parties we're going to make outrageous assumptions like saying that peoplewho play on PSN are playing with a single friend?

im not into COD/MW but im well aware of the COD for ps3 family's presence on NT and im sure its just as big if not bigger than the NT COD community for 360

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

free online play, lulz, seriously thats all you guys got? its pathetic, a mere 3 bucks a month. here, Ill pay for you Live *throws money in face*
thats what i said... dudes on NT be buying polo, $150 J's, +$100 nikes
lol WORD, 99% of nters are overly obssesive about their image, cant walk to the store in pair of slippers if they aint name-brand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get outta here with that

get the ps3, wait for the 360 as im sure youre going to see a price drop from microsoft soon now that theyre feeling the pressure from sony at 299, their "temporary" $50 mail in rebare isnt cutting it

The primary purpose of that rebate was to help clear inventory in order to make room for the "Winter/Holiday" Bundle which includes Pureand Lego Batman.

You guys may as well copy/save your reply because this type of thread comes up every 24 hours and absolutely no revelation takes place.

Im thinkin about sellin my 360 and coppin the slim, Free Online Play + Blu Ray + Graphics
pimp.gif

free online play, lulz, seriously thats all you guys got? its pathetic, a mere 3 bucks a month. here, Ill pay for you Live *throws money in face*
That's ok, I don't want your parents money, lulz.
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

See I hate when dudes say 360 is for people who like to play online.

I've logged way more online time with PS3 than I have with the 360.

They online that 360 has over it is Cross Game Chat! That's it and that's all.

Does PSN have an equivalent of Xbox Live Parties?

Playing a shooter in an Xbox Live party with 5 of your friends >>>>>> playing multiplayer with a single friend >> playing multiplayer alone

And yes, 360 is most definitely for people who like to play online to a higher degree than PS3 is. The 360 has been built as an online system from day 1. Its biggest exclusives (Halo and Gears of War) are more about multiplayer than the campaign. Headphones are spread out way more in the 360 community than the PS3, where I hear that you rarely meet someone with headphones.

The ONLY argument PSN has over Xbox Live is that its free, and that is a good argument. But in the end, the reason PSN is free is because it's flat out inferior.. If you have both consoles and play both on PSN and Xbox Live but still think there isn't any difference, then it's simply because you aren't using Xbox Live's capabilities to the fullest and are playing multiplayer like it was played 10 years ago on Counter Strike or something.
  • A higher degree?
    laugh.gif
    Son said higher. How is that possible?
  • It's been built as the biggest videogame system failure since day 1.
  • Headphones? Blu-tooth >
  • It's FREE because it's dumb as in hell in today's market to pay to play online. You same oil tycoon @$# $*+$@$ applauding XBL fee are the same dudes in the non existent 360 thread asking for FREE 48hr codes
    laugh.gif
    buuh buuh it's only $3 a month
    laugh.gif
  • He's right, I've yet to use cross-game chat, shucks, one day I TEH WILL!!!!1

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That's ok, I don't want your parents money, lulz.
I'll take it.....
but i would like free online play, but aint stressing over it too bad, and i got Netflix for free thanks to my homeboy so it all evens out sorta kinda.

water from the water fountain is free.. the water in the lake is free.. ocean water is free..

OR you can buy bottled water
pimp.gif

Headphones? Blu-tooth get >
get out og here with that, aint no1 using bluetooth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and I already know aint no1 on psn using a mic because sony doesnt even includeone, why would they? they're giving you a garbage online experience anyway
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats "free" for ya
laugh.gif

360 is a great system for those who like to play games with others and talk smack etc. PS3 is for loner gamer

if you want to pay for online service get the 360 but if you want it free and with bluray ps3 is the way to go.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

360 is a great system for those who like to play games with others and talk too little boys and girls smack etc. PS3 is for loner adult gamer
fixed
happy.gif

I just got 1 comment about you 360 guys contradicting yourselves..

1) You say PS3 online blows bc people don't have mics and can't communicate with their teams
2) Then you say that 360 live is the best because you can private talk to your friends that are playing other games....Then how the hell are you going tocommunicate with the people on your team?

That argument makes no sense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
'
Sorry just had to throw that out there
laugh.gif

These threads are always
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ People just trying to justify what they have.
Like things really matter after you pop in the game of your choice
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

1) You say PS3 online blows bc people don't have mics and can't communicate with their teams
2) Then you say that 360 live is the best because you can private talk to your friends that are playing other games....Then how the hell are you going to communicate with the people on your team?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
'
laugh.gif

they got HALO

2) Then you say that 360 live is the best because you can private talk to your friends that are playing other games....Then how the hell are you going to communicate with the people on your team?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
'
laugh.gif

I see where you're going but not all games have teams
laugh.gif
I chat with my boys when I'm playing fifa, Shift, RPGs etc

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
'
laugh.gif

I see where you're going but not all games have teams
laugh.gif
I chat with my boys when I'm playing fifa, Shift, RPGs etc
DING!

playing games like marvel vs. capcom 2 and racing games and having big party chat going on simultaneously FTW

I started with a 360 but eventually moved to PS3 for the lone fact that my 360s would not stop breaking. I really miss the 360 controller too.

Free online, rechargeable controllers and Bluray are pretty big bonuses for the PS3. Oh, and MLB The Show.

Headphones? Blu-tooth get >
get out og here with that, aint no1 using bluetooth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and I already know aint no1 on psn using a mic because sony doesnt even include one, why would they? they're giving you a garbage online experience anyway
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats "free" for ya
laugh.gif

Shutup Crank
laugh.gif
, you don't even have a 360, son got an OG Xbox and painted it white.

Originally Posted by ehh

I started with a 360 but eventually moved to PS3 for the lone fact that my 360s would not stop breaking. I really miss the 360 controller too.

Free online, rechargeable controllers and Bluray are pretty big bonuses for the PS3. Oh, and MLB The Show.

Get at me on MLB: The Show online. NTers don'tplay/talk about this game enough

i think the only thing that the 360 got over the PS3 is the in game capabilities it has. like crank said, you can talk to your party in game and listen tomusic and all that. only downside to that is you gotta burn it on a CD first to have it in your system. i mean yeah you can sync it with your comp and play themusic files all you want but you can't save it on the system. and you gotta have both your comp and 360 on at the same time.

and the live fee ain't all that bad, if you can afford a $200 and up system you can afford live.

i hate the mic that comes with it though, it always gets caught in my knee when i move around. too cheap to buy a wireless one that's just for gaming. blutooth for phone and ps3 ftw.

what i like about the PS3 though, you can sync it as well and save your media stuff. built in wifi. you don't need to buy a battery pack for thecontroller.

Back
Top Bottom