PS3 or XBOX 360

It seems to me that PS3 players prefer single player games (offline). I am not surprised since it really has no notable exclusive multiplayer games yet and areused to the PS2 not having any too (socom
laugh.gif
).

games with single player+online co op+ online multiplayer>

the dude that mentioned that 360 is only for FPS has no idea what he is talking about

the 360 has better RPG's so far, which is indicative of how diverse the system it has become this gen

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

COD4 HC S&D > Halo's existence

I agree that COD4 > Halo, but
laugh.gif
@ hardcore search & destroy. The most camper-friendly multiplayer mode in history of the universe. I tried ordinary search & destroy and the only way I got killed is by guys sitting in some corner with the UAV jammer. I can't imagine how it must be on hardcore search & destroy.
laugh.gif

Fixed.

Originally Posted by knightngale

It seems to me that PS3 players prefer single player games (offline). I am not surprised since it really has no notable exclusive multiplayer games yet and are used to the PS2 not having any too (socom
laugh.gif
).

the dude that mentioned that 360 is only for FPS has no idea what he is talking about

the 360 has better RPG's so far, which is indicative of how diverse the system it has become this gen
orly? name them ....cuz most of the JRPG game that are out on xbox 360 are coming to PS3 ...beside the fable series and titles from mistwalker ...

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

just mad the jump to ps3 traded my homie my xbox360 and 2k10 for his ps3..hope i aint make a mistake

You call that a friend? You just robbed him.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

It seems to me that PS3 players prefer single player games (offline). I am not surprised since it really has no notable exclusive multiplayer games yet and are used to the PS2 not having any too (socom
laugh.gif
).

orly? name them ....cuz most of the JRPG game that are out on xbox 360 are coming to PS3 ...beside the fable series and titles from mistwalker ...

the mistwalker titles
infinite undiscovery
fable 2
mass effect 1

not to mention that some of the RPG's came out on the 360 first and better (last i read was that some of the oblivion dl content was not available for theps3)

the only notable RPG that the 360 does not have is Valkirya Chronicles

this is a significant turnaround compared to the xbox vs the ps2 (did the xbox have any rpg's other than fable and morrowind?
roll.gif
)

Anyone want to sell me Halo 2?
pimp.gif

Hell, I'd pay your shipping to borrow it and mail it back to you after completion.

laugh.gif
).

the mistwalker titles
infinite undiscovery
fable 2
mass effect 1

not to mention that some of the RPG's came out on the 360 first and better (last i read was that some of the oblivion dl content was not available for the ps3)

the only notable RPG that the 360 does not have is Valkirya Chronicles

this is a significant turnaround compared to the xbox vs the ps2 (did the xbox have any rpg's other than fable and morrowind?
roll.gif
)
360 better RPG's nah

blue dragon, lost odyssey and infinite undiscovery didnt do so well and are boring.

mass effect and fable were excellent.

sony did get all the DL content for oblivion but i believe Microsoft paid to get it as a timed exclusive.

laugh.gif
).

the mistwalker titles
eyes.gif

infinite undiscovery
roll.gif
I am a SE fan, but good lord this game sucked.
fable 2 Decent game.
mass effect 1 AWESOME game.

not to mention that some of the RPG's came out on the 360 first and better (last i read was that some of the oblivion dl content was not available for the ps3)

the only notable RPG that the 360 does not have is Valkirya Chronicles - which is better than anything 360 has.

Disgaea 3

Cross Edge (awful reviews, but only really meant for Hardcore JRPG fans)

Demon's Souls (more action RPG)

3 or 4 in the next 6 months as well.

roll.gif
)

its been known 5% of PSN online players carry mics, as opposed to xbox live where its close to 60-70% of people with mics, I dont care if its 12 year olds , Ilike strategizing with my teamates and a little trash talking adds excitement to the game

PS3= your a loner gamer who looks foward to the campaign mode in games
360= more social and you go straight to online play instead of single player

pick who you are, and go with it

I'm a PS3 "fanboy" and dislike MS but I can't say that the PS3 is better.
PS used to be ill because it had the sickest games that became classics which was by product of not having any real; competition.

At this point it's a toss up. One isn't better than the other.

I'm not coming in here to rejuvenate any qualms that have already been posted but:

I've made up my mind on getting a PS3 over 360 (I want Blu Ray, primarily play sports games and will get some multiplayer shooters), but the question iswhere to buy it? I know it got a price drop to $299, but is there anywhere to get it cheaper?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

its been known 5% of PSN online players carry mics, as opposed to xbox live where its close to 60-70% of people with mics, I dont care if its 12 year olds , I like strategizing with my teamates and a little trash talking adds excitement to the game

PS3= your a loner gamer who looks foward to the campaign mode in games
360= more social and you go straight to online play instead of single player

pick who you are, and go with it

THIS.

/THREAD

how bout people just get both and call it a day ...

i have 360 btw ... and will get a ps3 for christmas

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I'm not coming in here to rejuvenate any qualms that have already been posted but:

I've made up my mind on getting a PS3 over 360 (I want Blu Ray, primarily play sports games and will get some multiplayer shooters), but the question is where to buy it? I know it got a price drop to $299, but is there anywhere to get it cheaper?
As far as I know, retail price is retail price, unless you want a used one. Your best bet is looking around and comparing bundle deals that theyoffer at different stores/online places. Or waiting til Thanksgiving/Blackfriday along with christmas prices to find a good deal, I think it was amazon.comthat did a pretty good deal last year around this time?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^^Can anyone answer my question above?
u probably wont be able to get it cheaper during this time ...most likely stores will bundle it with a bunch of stuff for free or close to nothing...

Back
Top Bottom