pimp.gif

yall non xbox owners ... turn on your Wii
laugh.gif

I think I just might
nerd.gif

Wii Sports
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

All I care about is Netflix how do I watch Netflix?????

just log onto netflix as normal. it will tell you to log on and stuff. accept and press ok. you will have 3-5 secs to see no pop up. so press the square button i believe. and search for movie. the login might pop up again jut press yes and watch any movie to disable it. hope that helps

just log onto netflix as normal. it will tell you to log on and stuff. accept and press ok. you will have 3-5 secs to see no pop up. so press the square button i believe. and search for movie. the login might pop up again jut press yes and watch any movie to disable it. hope that helps

It says on mine that PSN is undergoing maintenance now when i log in... Unlike before you had no clue. *shrugs*

It says on mine that PSN is undergoing maintenance now when i log in... Unlike before you had no clue. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by DMan14

off topic, but how do ya change your nat3 to nat2

Set a static IP for your PS3 if you are using a wireless router (gotta know your DNS, the router IP ADDRESS and manually put it in your PS3). Designate that static IP as DMZ on your router or open up certain ports if you don't wanna DMZ it. I would just recommend hardwiring it through an ethernet cable though honestly.

Set a static IP for your PS3 if you are using a wireless router (gotta know your DNS, the router IP ADDRESS and manually put it in your PS3). Designate that static IP as DMZ on your router or open up certain ports if you don't wanna DMZ it. I would just recommend hardwiring it through an ethernet cable though honestly.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by got shoes

Damn PS3 down for a few days and ya'll panic like it's Dec 31, 1999 smh. This aint even worse when Live went down for xtra weeks.

im sayin
the XBL dudes like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when it take them half a month and they pay
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WEEKS???
roll.gif
@ PS3 owners making up stories to make themselves feel better. I'm on Xbox Live regularly and the last time I remember Xbox Live truly being down was a couple of days around new years 2007-2008. And we got a free game for that (Undertow). Otherwise, the only instances I remember XBL being down was on occasions where it is down for a couple of hours because they are updating the system.

Eitherway, it was never hacker imposed. PSN being down right now is not the only reason why it's laughable to say that it's the same as XBL except free. It's the general lack of security of PSN. Constantly being hacked into left and right, making the Modern Warfare games unplayable for example because the hackers run the game lobbies. And I'm not even counting reasons such as more chat options as to why XBL is vastly superior. The phrase "you get what you pay for" wasn't invented out of the blue for no reason.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by got shoes

Damn PS3 down for a few days and ya'll panic like it's Dec 31, 1999 smh. This aint even worse when Live went down for xtra weeks.

im sayin
the XBL dudes like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when it take them half a month and they pay
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WEEKS???
roll.gif
@ PS3 owners making up stories to make themselves feel better. I'm on Xbox Live regularly and the last time I remember Xbox Live truly being down was a couple of days around new years 2007-2008. And we got a free game for that (Undertow). Otherwise, the only instances I remember XBL being down was on occasions where it is down for a couple of hours because they are updating the system.

Eitherway, it was never hacker imposed. PSN being down right now is not the only reason why it's laughable to say that it's the same as XBL except free. It's the general lack of security of PSN. Constantly being hacked into left and right, making the Modern Warfare games unplayable for example because the hackers run the game lobbies. And I'm not even counting reasons such as more chat options as to why XBL is vastly superior. The phrase "you get what you pay for" wasn't invented out of the blue for no reason.

Originally Posted by salbah3

My PS3's hardwired to my wireless router, though, and it's still NAT Type 3. =/

Originally Posted by salbah3

My PS3's hardwired to my wireless router, though, and it's still NAT Type 3. =/

Originally Posted by 916kid

got it good looking out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 916kid

got it good looking out
pimp.gif

Son word is they are rebuilding the entire psn. If there is any truth to that than this may take a while.
Either way Im expecting a huge lengthy update when this its finaly resolved.

Son word is they are rebuilding the entire psn. If there is any truth to that than this may take a while.
Either way Im expecting a huge lengthy update when this its finaly resolved.

Back
Top Bottom