PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago or not. I just wanted to point out that Live ain't all that as well. Each service is going to have problems. Us PSN users are just the ones taking less of a hit.
I feel sorry for anyone that has to PAY JUST TO PLAY A VIDEOGAME ONLINE. 
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: I would rather lose videogame trophies than my hard earned cash. 
laugh.gif

And if you wanted something more recent, It wasn't hard to dig at all. Microsoft is taking L's left and right.

http://saveandquitgaming....ion-due-to-code-exploit/
Well played Rob 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This dude Xtopofthemorningtoyousir is a troll. He uses all of his super hero xbox powers to slander the PS3. Him and his super loser sidekick Rustyhalfwayhouse always crying in the 360 thread because it's never updated, and constantly falls to page 18 on Niketalk.

Appreciated fam.
It just doesn't make sense when PSN users make a thread about a problem on PSN then Live users hop in and start bad mouthing the service when their's isn't all that great either.
lol have you played on an xbox? ours is freaking great compared to the PSN.

i have both.. and only reason why i have the ps3 is because all my close homies has it.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

this constant dependence on multiplayer is so disgusting

dudes literally blowing fuses cause they cant hop online
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Ain't this the truth.  Real gaming don't need online play, young bucks don't know what it was like back in the day.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Ain't this the truth.  Real gaming don't need online play, young bucks don't know what it was like back in the day.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Online gameplay is the sole reason why I still play video games.  Therefore, I would want my online gaming experience to be optimal. 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Online gameplay is the sole reason why I still play video games.  Therefore, I would want my online gaming experience to be optimal. 

^^^^
Yes I have actually. I'm not even lying when I say that the only thing you guys have on us is cross game chat. All of my boys were xbox fanboys back in the day so I've played. 5 years later, every one of them switched to PSN due to the complaints of the service/system problems plus the fact that they had to pay for it each year.

^^^^
Yes I have actually. I'm not even lying when I say that the only thing you guys have on us is cross game chat. All of my boys were xbox fanboys back in the day so I've played. 5 years later, every one of them switched to PSN due to the complaints of the service/system problems plus the fact that they had to pay for it each year.

i saw it was down yesterday.
my ps3 has been acting up.  i can't turn it on using the controller and i'll try the power button but it keeps shutting off.  the green light will go on, then turn yellow and then red.  doesn't the yellow light mean my ps3 will die soon?

i saw it was down yesterday.
my ps3 has been acting up.  i can't turn it on using the controller and i'll try the power button but it keeps shutting off.  the green light will go on, then turn yellow and then red.  doesn't the yellow light mean my ps3 will die soon?

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Well played Rob 

This dude Xtopofthemorningtoyousir is a troll. He uses all of his super hero xbox powers to slander the PS3. Him and his super loser sidekick Rustyhalfwayhouse always crying in the 360 thread because it's never updated, and constantly falls to page 18 on Niketalk.

Appreciated fam.
It just doesn't make sense when PSN users make a thread about a problem on PSN then Live users hop in and start bad mouthing the service when their's isn't all that great either.

i have both.. and only reason why i have the ps3 is because all my close homies has it. of the controller and 3D for Mortal Kombat

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Well played Rob 

Appreciated fam.

i have both.. and only reason why i have the ps3 is because all my close homies has it. of the controller and 3D for Mortal Kombat

this is ridiculous! what type of world do we live in when a ___ can't come home drunk at 5am during his spring break and kick back to play some black ops until he passes out. every single one of these nights i came home put my ps3 on and
indifferent.gif
ensued

this is ridiculous! what type of world do we live in when a ___ can't come home drunk at 5am during his spring break and kick back to play some black ops until he passes out. every single one of these nights i came home put my ps3 on and
indifferent.gif
ensued

I just moved and I'm waiting to connect my PS3 but until i see this network back up I'm chillin enjoying the sun.

I just moved and I'm waiting to connect my PS3 but until i see this network back up I'm chillin enjoying the sun.

Back
Top Bottom