PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

damn these maps take forever to download.  40 minutes.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Can anyone help or am I SOL?
I am already at level 50 and trying to prestige. Its not highlighted and when I press X over it is says I must wait until level 50. My KD amount and ratio never changes. My XP never changes. Did I join a game with a hacker or something?

Being at level 50 and completing level 50 are two different things...

grin.gif

i did. and the xp never changes. it says I need negative 1500 to reach the next level. 

[h2]Latest Black Ops Update Bricks PS3 Version[/h2]
http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/10/...-of-duty-black-ops-3ds-a-go/blackops3dresize/

Well what do we have here. In light of the double XP weekend Treyarch its hosting for Call of Duty: Black Ops game, I decided to jump in on the fun to gain some points. Too bad for me, then, as it seems as if I won’t get the chance not only to gain the extra points, but I might not be able to play Black Ops on my PS3 ever again.

Treyarch released patch 1.07 in tandem with the release of its First Strike DLC on PSN and the patch issupposed to fix many issues.

When I turned on the PS3, the downloading began, and since then, after the download completed, Black Ops won’t play. Nothing plays – the screen just goes black.

Something’s wrong, Treyarch. Fix it.

Anyone having issues?

^ No issues from me. Just played a couple of rounds after lunch earlier, too.

The other day, though, the game froze one time when my RC-XD got kicked through the floor by my teammate in Kowloon.
laugh.gif

189514_10150110087308736_593738735_6494252_2738235_n.jpg

EDIT: The game kinda freezes (but not really) sometimes after some matches. Weird.

^ I thought my PS3 was donezo last night.

I was runnig S&D with Bay and all of the sudden I got kicked and the game froze.

When I turned it black on, the lights would just blink then after a while turn on but the screen would be black.

I finally got it to turn on normally, but then none of my discs would read. I was ready to throw in the towel, but it was working this morning.

Wow. 
Probably thee most intense playoff game(s) series just took place.

It went all 5 games. Went into overtime in CTF. And my team & i capped that game winning flag man... It was intense and competitive as hell. During Pre Game Lobbies people got in heatedargumentsand even poot & i got heated at eachother during the games
tired.gif

But after that final overtime round and we won, u can tell everything just released and everyone got along after words in the lobby.

Great Games Team 3.

Team 8 .. I <3 yall... It was a pleasure
pimp.gif
Great Season
pimp.gif
Undefeated
pimp.gif
Regardless what anyone says we were the best.
pimp.gif

On a side note.... WHAT THE *!@+ WERE THEY THINKING BACK THEN!?
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Congrats to Team 8 on winnin' the chip...it got heated with the @@+# talking during lobbies and in-game (yeah December we heard you from our side #%@*+
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)...looked like it was gonna be a TM 8 sweep but we came back and it took overtime in Game 5 to put us away...

Two straight Finals in 2 seasons of COD I've played = L end result.
frown.gif
Hopefully 3rd times the charm...

Not having JustReason for 1st two games and losing Diddy midway in Game 4 and 5 was big but no excuses on my part...@@+# happens and you deal with it.

FINALLY done with this season after all the bull @@+#...I'm not gonna say I'm done with the game but I won't be on anywhere near as much (on PSN) as before.

Burrack since you were the only spectator and neutral...you could speak on the @@+# you saw.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

(yeah December we heard you from our side #%@*+
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)...
Not having JustReason for 1st two games and losing Diddy midway in Game 4 and 5 was big but no excuses on my part...@@+# happens and you deal with it.
1. What? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

2.GGs Illo

3. For the record just so everyone knows. We had 6 players. TooMuchSour didnt show. ( 
eyes.gif
 ) Its all good though. But anyways, yeah so When justreason wasnt there the first couple of games. It was 6v6.

Then when he showed it became 6v7. My team was down a man. Then when diddy left it was back to 6v6. So yeah... Just for the record.

Idk where to begin..

Team 3! Thanks for showing up every week and for putting in work.. As a captain.. I knew I assembled a dope team on paper.. Thanks for putting it to fruition.
Just - you played straight baby thighs during the season.. But during the playoffs you stepped up as a captain.. Bringing your squad from 0-2 to 2-2.. But you never quit, sold the game for kz3 or switched up your squad..
Arsnal - you made the biggest call of the season to play domo on launch vs team 1.
Illo - the blackbirds! Those were crazy.. Made me laugh when they would steal it.. Grid was our map like we said..
Vintage - epic k/d ratio won us a lot of games..
Zero - those twin skorps did work!
Luke - chopper gunners! I remember games when you went Charlie sheen.
O diddy - sad you had to go to work but you had some very important killstreaks throughout the season..

Overall.. Thanks once again.. Ill probably wont assemble a dope team like this again.. Congrats to Team 8..

Sent from my iPad

Also, if anyone is curious to see how all the games or certain game played out. It was all recorded via Theater mode. Peep the recent games.

I went 4-13 in that game of CTF.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
... But led my team with 4 flag caps including the series winner
pimp.gif
sooo i wasnt to salty about that but i was getting owned everytime.
grin.gif
but

I was just too focused on capping the flags the whole time.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

good !+$%. Why did we pick ctf on villa though? 
laugh.gif

Luke I picked it because for some reason I kept thinking ctf or sabotage.. Right when the first game started I mumbled to myself and said "mf S&D".. but those were some intense games.. That domination match would have made me break the black ops disc had we lost..
Sent from my iPad

A Game five on search and destroy would have had my palms sweaty

word.. Our team played very fast paced so S&D seemed crazy.. But it was my call..

Sent from my iPad

Now that the 1st season is done what're yall Top Nt'er rankings?
nerd.gif

Mine:
1) Pootaing
2) Anything
3) Burrack
4) Supreme
5) Cuzzo
6) Clearview

congrats on the winner

even though my team didnt finish the season, it was fun playing with u guys

now on the the next one... sign up for the cod4 tournament!

Originally Posted by just reason

A Game five on search and destroy would have had my palms sweaty
word.. Our team played very fast paced so S&D seemed crazy.. But it was my call..
Good call. I can't play S&D for my life. I've got ADHD when it comes to video games so I can't play this mode for anything. Hence why I use submachine guns. I noticed most heads on NT do the traditional tactical play, which is the "proper" way to play. I get bored of that easily and like to rush/put pressure on the other team. Dual Skorpions with Steady Aim Pro FTW. NT'ers good at camping. And those damn Flashbangs and crap
laugh.gif

We shoulda had that last flag capture. Damn. Good Games Team 8.

Team 3, it was an honor to run with y'all. Hopefully in the next COD/KZ/whatever Tourney we can all run again on the same team.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

nerd.gif

Mine:
1) Pootaing
2) Anything
3) Burrack
4) Supreme
5) Cuzzo
6) Clearview
o how times have changed ... judging by that list, this game is either garbage or the best of NT werent in the tourney ...

can anyone who played in the finals send me a friend request? im bored and i would like to watch this,

ot sounds epic

Originally Posted by henz0

nerd.gif
not in order tho J.Cuzzo prolly the best dude in OBJ and Poot prolly the best TDM player
Poot
Vintage

Illo

Cuzzo

Anything

Back
Top Bottom