PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

am I the only one who gets the feel that the gameplay/graphics are like 4 years behind the curve?
game play is sketchy
graphics are just ok at best
the levels are just, Eh :/
unlocking and then having to buying perks/weapons/etc?!?!
the look and feel of the whole game is just......well.....cheesy!

I feel like they took 1 step forward with MW2 and 3 steps back with BO. that is just my opinion as of now, but I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt and keep playing for a while. KDR is just over 2.0 so hit me up if anyone wants to run TDM PSN: ADKTD

am I the only one who gets the feel that the gameplay/graphics are like 4 years behind the curve?
game play is sketchy
graphics are just ok at best
the levels are just, Eh :/
unlocking and then having to buying perks/weapons/etc?!?!
the look and feel of the whole game is just......well.....cheesy!

I feel like they took 1 step forward with MW2 and 3 steps back with BO. that is just my opinion as of now, but I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt and keep playing for a while. KDR is just over 2.0 so hit me up if anyone wants to run TDM PSN: ADKTD

The game lags/locks up at all the weirdest times. Like every time I double tap Triangle and then hold L1 it locks up a sec, it seems more like video lag rather than connection lag. It's getting me killed a ton.

I am struggling on this game. I like that so far I haven't found any 'do it all guns', and you have to use certain weapons for certain scenarios, but it feels like I get dropped in less than 3 shots and I gotta put 5 or 6 into my opponent. That plus the video freeze, plus the complete lack of footsteps in this game really make me struggle...

My KD at the moment is .57 less than MW2's....

The game lags/locks up at all the weirdest times. Like every time I double tap Triangle and then hold L1 it locks up a sec, it seems more like video lag rather than connection lag. It's getting me killed a ton.

I am struggling on this game. I like that so far I haven't found any 'do it all guns', and you have to use certain weapons for certain scenarios, but it feels like I get dropped in less than 3 shots and I gotta put 5 or 6 into my opponent. That plus the video freeze, plus the complete lack of footsteps in this game really make me struggle...

My KD at the moment is .57 less than MW2's....

Finally got the game...About to play some online matches....anyone down?? It's been a while since I played MW2 (since like Feb.) so I gotta get my skills back
laugh.gif

Finally got the game...About to play some online matches....anyone down?? It's been a while since I played MW2 (since like Feb.) so I gotta get my skills back
laugh.gif

Yea it's laggy as **%#

I decided to do a wager game and bet 10k...max u can

It was gun game, I have a 6 "point" lead and I can't get anybody with tge crossbow...lag cost me the grand prize of 30k...smh

Yea it's laggy as **%#

I decided to do a wager game and bet 10k...max u can

It was gun game, I have a 6 "point" lead and I can't get anybody with tge crossbow...lag cost me the grand prize of 30k...smh

yea the lag kills it i thought my system froze. the graphics make it hard to

see someone who is far away   3.00k/d
pimp.gif

yea the lag kills it i thought my system froze. the graphics make it hard to

see someone who is far away   3.00k/d
pimp.gif

Not feeling this game at all. Graphics are pathetic and the invite system is terrible.

Going to take some time....

Not feeling this game at all. Graphics are pathetic and the invite system is terrible.

Going to take some time....

I played a couple games in my back up name just to get the hang and it kept lagging on me. I liked it forthe two maps I played. I'll be on at 11 if anyone wants to run.

I played a couple games in my back up name just to get the hang and it kept lagging on me. I liked it forthe two maps I played. I'll be on at 11 if anyone wants to run.

So far I don't really like this game at all....It's laggy as hell and the hit detection is %@***%% horrible.....And %*! is up with the graphics? 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So far I don't really like this game at all....It's laggy as hell and the hit detection is %@***%% horrible.....And %*! is up with the graphics? 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lag is terrible in this game and it's choppy as hell! On another note, how do u control a gunship????? My crap was going all over the place then went off the map!!

Lag is terrible in this game and it's choppy as hell! On another note, how do u control a gunship????? My crap was going all over the place then went off the map!!

Back
Top Bottom