PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Club29

FJLYw.jpg
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this invite/party/join system...

How they go backwards instead of improving it...  MW2s was pretty good.  The only thing good about BOs that I see right now is the blue highlights in the lobby to show who is in your party.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How they go backwards instead of improving it...  MW2s was pretty good.  The only thing good about BOs that I see right now is the blue highlights in the lobby to show who is in your party.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ me having to reformat my system.

I cant throw care packages at all...the game doesnt recognize that i have them in my hand. I couldnt throw them on MW2 either...but their needed in this game.

I'll be on all night once this is finished though...add me

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ me having to reformat my system.

I cant throw care packages at all...the game doesnt recognize that i have them in my hand. I couldnt throw them on MW2 either...but their needed in this game.

I'll be on all night once this is finished though...add me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good !+*@ Keef, Donut, Anything718, Prodigy3, Jcuzzo ... we were KILLING it today fellas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We only lost 1 match and that was the last one i played with yall & 2 players left before the match & it was still only by 1 pt
30t6p3b.gif

Still enjoyin the game alot.. 
smokin.gif

KEEF HATES THE QUICK SPAWN CHANGES 
laugh.gif

**$* sometimes erks me too but ill get use to it.. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good !+*@ Keef, Donut, Anything718, Prodigy3, Jcuzzo ... we were KILLING it today fellas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We only lost 1 match and that was the last one i played with yall & 2 players left before the match & it was still only by 1 pt
30t6p3b.gif

Still enjoyin the game alot.. 
smokin.gif

KEEF HATES THE QUICK SPAWN CHANGES 
laugh.gif

**$* sometimes erks me too but ill get use to it.. 

Thank God for the placeholder games I had from the Toys R Us deal last month. Just swapped Medal of Honor for Black Ops
pimp.gif

I'm really not good at this game either and I think it'll be a long while before I take my K/D ratio and all that too serious. I just like to get
pimp.gif
and talk *+#! online

Thank God for the placeholder games I had from the Toys R Us deal last month. Just swapped Medal of Honor for Black Ops
pimp.gif

I'm really not good at this game either and I think it'll be a long while before I take my K/D ratio and all that too serious. I just like to get
pimp.gif
and talk *+#! online

Originally Posted by derrty6232

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i donno.. i dont like it much neither.  its whatever though.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i donno.. i dont like it much neither.  its whatever though.

What's the point of the preorder? I just copped my version a short while ago at Game Stop and they still had a ridiculous amount of copies left. In all my years buying games, I've never seen a game sold out....

What's the point of the preorder? I just copped my version a short while ago at Game Stop and they still had a ridiculous amount of copies left. In all my years buying games, I've never seen a game sold out....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

cheaper.

i don't buy that many games, but when i do, i pre-order from Amazon.

free shipping (or very reasonable RD shipping... i believe 99 cents or $2.99 or something like that)
no tax
$20 promo credit towards next purchase (on almost all major game pre-orders)
benefit of not having to leave the house.

I had some leftover credit on Amazon to begin with so I preordered Red Dead earlier this year.  Used the $20 credit towards the pre-order of Madden 11.  Used the Madden $20 credit on the purchase of COD:BO.  $39.99 + shipping to have the game waiting in my mailbox when I get home from work is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

cheaper.

i don't buy that many games, but when i do, i pre-order from Amazon.

free shipping (or very reasonable RD shipping... i believe 99 cents or $2.99 or something like that)
no tax
$20 promo credit towards next purchase (on almost all major game pre-orders)
benefit of not having to leave the house.

I had some leftover credit on Amazon to begin with so I preordered Red Dead earlier this year.  Used the $20 credit towards the pre-order of Madden 11.  Used the Madden $20 credit on the purchase of COD:BO.  $39.99 + shipping to have the game waiting in my mailbox when I get home from work is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom