PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

your heart is a uterus

now im done
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

GameFly shipped Black Ops, it's on now, fear me you worthless hors. Keith, you still play like you got a vagina and your menstrul cycle is late, you ole' Ann Frank hiding in the house !%* %%!%#.

boi shut yo lame %+! up your heart is a uterus go swallow ya dads hubby tampon

Goddamn! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

GameFly shipped Black Ops, it's on now, fear me you worthless hors. Keith, you still play like you got a vagina and your menstrul cycle is late, you ole' Ann Frank hiding in the house !%* %%!%#.

Goddamn! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The nerve of this field *$@@!, why you taking my line, I called you that #+*! on Twitter a couple of weeks ago
indifferent.gif

The nerve of this field *$@@!, why you taking my line, I called you that #+*! on Twitter a couple of weeks ago
indifferent.gif

my copy just came in be on in 5 minutes somebody send me an invite

Got my amazon order about the same time.....putting it on Craigslist for $55

my copy just came in be on in 5 minutes somebody send me an invite

Got my amazon order about the same time.....putting it on Craigslist for $55

Guess I'm not cool like you guys or do I have to have a 33300303994994 post count to get any invites

Guess I'm not cool like you guys or do I have to have a 33300303994994 post count to get any invites

Back
Top Bottom