PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Does the suppressor weaken the gun? Im shooting dudes in the chest and heads and it takes a few shots to down them with the famas or m16 with it

Does the suppressor weaken the gun? Im shooting dudes in the chest and heads and it takes a few shots to down them with the famas or m16 with it

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

This ain't MW2 man. No Stopping Power here. 
Here's a game that actually requires a bit more skill. 

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

haha No I meant is the gun weaker in terms of damage as opposed to having no silencer?

haha No I meant is the gun weaker in terms of damage as opposed to having no silencer?

It lowers the range...which seems to lower the damage.
I noticed that also..but stuck with it because i was doing the contracts.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

yeah I guess your right. DO most of you run with a silencer? obv on free for all but on tdm?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

yeah I guess your right. DO most of you run with a silencer? obv on free for all but on tdm?

I think it's harder to kill with the silencer now. I still need to get used to it. I'll use it on s&d but not for tdm. The mac11 is nice though
pimp.gif

I think it's harder to kill with the silencer now. I still need to get used to it. I'll use it on s&d but not for tdm. The mac11 is nice though
pimp.gif

This game lags like a mofo. I thought my PS3 was broken. The framerate/video really sucks on Black Ops. So far so ok with this game. I'm not feeling it as much as MW2. Been using the ballistic knife. It's the only thing that really entertains me so far...

This game lags like a mofo. I thought my PS3 was broken. The framerate/video really sucks on Black Ops. So far so ok with this game. I'm not feeling it as much as MW2. Been using the ballistic knife. It's the only thing that really entertains me so far...

Havin a hard time gettin connected, and when I do, the match is "connection interrupted." Please tell me I'm not the only one?

Havin a hard time gettin connected, and when I do, the match is "connection interrupted." Please tell me I'm not the only one?

Back
Top Bottom