PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

" You %#+%$@ laugh at everything dontcha "

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all should hold off the tournament for now...beginning of 2011 is a better time IMO. With the holidays coming up and the upcoming patches tweaking the game + people still figuring out how to play online...there's just a lot of @%@% going on. If y'all start now there's gonna be a @%@% load of postponed matches and dudes not showing up...

Burrack, I read all that...good stuff. I'm curious about those names though...
nerd.gif

Y'all should hold off the tournament for now...beginning of 2011 is a better time IMO. With the holidays coming up and the upcoming patches tweaking the game + people still figuring out how to play online...there's just a lot of @%@% going on. If y'all start now there's gonna be a @%@% load of postponed matches and dudes not showing up...

Burrack, I read all that...good stuff. I'm curious about those names though...
nerd.gif

Yea...I got yo %#$ burrack.....no ktjm...Hahaha

The note are too accurate, !+##!$ head shot everytime. And if you notice, they don't stop to look, slow down or nothing, they just run and shoot, lol.

Yea...I got yo %#$ burrack.....no ktjm...Hahaha

The note are too accurate, !+##!$ head shot everytime. And if you notice, they don't stop to look, slow down or nothing, they just run and shoot, lol.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Hey can someone tell me is the PX21 Turole Beaches are good?

they good

and this game is alot smoother after the patch...only got to play 2 games cause i have no patience right now...

but i could see the difference

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Hey can someone tell me is the PX21 Turole Beaches are good?

they good

and this game is alot smoother after the patch...only got to play 2 games cause i have no patience right now...

but i could see the difference

Barely copped this on Monday, and I'm already a 43.
embarassed.gif

I suck real bad tho, since I barely went back to console.
30t6p3b.gif

Barely copped this on Monday, and I'm already a 43.
embarassed.gif

I suck real bad tho, since I barely went back to console.
30t6p3b.gif

yea burrack, i'm mplsdunk.

i would play in the tourney but i don't really have the time i only play after like 1 am and i don't have a mic. 

i'll be on later

yea burrack, i'm mplsdunk.

i would play in the tourney but i don't really have the time i only play after like 1 am and i don't have a mic. 

i'll be on later

Back
Top Bottom