PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Tap, you and Bay don't need to sign up, yall keeping everything the same. This is sign-ups for captains ONLY, you know the routine a K/D over 1.00 and approval by the captains committee. I need 3 more.

1. Raadius | KD: 1.80
2. xTiG_ol_BiTTiES | KD: 1.72
3. Donut1908 | KD: 1.43
4. Keithahundred | KD: 2.32

Tap, you and Bay don't need to sign up, yall keeping everything the same. This is sign-ups for captains ONLY, you know the routine a K/D over 1.00 and approval by the captains committee. I need 3 more.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

laugh.gif
i missed that, i need to grab a mic though.

i know burrack was heated i stole like 10 of his kills on grid.
laugh.gif
SMH.  I've been waiting to post all week but I was banned for a week;  I was bored at work all week because I couldn't post on NT.
laugh.gif
  I'm not gonna get into why I got banned though.

This reply right here is gonna be like a weeks worth of replies to make up for lost time.  Please excuse me if this post seems madd random and out of place at times. 
laugh.gif

Anyways, yeah dugtrio (MPLS??),
laugh.gif
I was pretty upset when yall was taking my kills last night.  Normally I don't care about steal killing, but I was trying to unlock hacker pro which requires you to kill 25 people within the vicinity off your motion sensor/radar scrambler.  That %#%* was tough for me because I don't use that equipment because I don't camp; I don't sit at any place for more than 15-20 seconds.  The way I completed it last night was running up behind enemies, dropping my motion sensor right next to them, and then killing them.  That was quite a chore; of course I was raging when one of yall took my kills, I worked so hard for them.
laugh.gif

glasses.gif
eek.gif
@ Theatre mode.  Yes pootaing, I like to watch my old gameplay footage as well as other NTers', I'm like that old dude that watches old bulls playoff games on VHS.
laugh.gif
  Theatre mode is nice, you can watch exactly how people play and maybe learn a thing or two; I've been watching some of you guys' games and some of you are
eek.gif
while others are
grin.gif
.  Either way, everyone gets their kills I guess...  I won't name any names though.  P.S. check out some of my short clips I have in my file share folder. Also, don't put ENTIRE matches in your file share folder, nobody is gonna watch that, just make clips.  Yeah what I just said is kinda backwards, but if I wanna watch your entire match, I'll just go into your recent games folder.
laugh.gif
@ pootaings "1st and goal" video.  Also, you can get yourself an easy trophy by going into theatre mode with a party.  (Bangs) can I take you to da moooovies, shawwwtayyyy. (Bangs)  The trophy is called "date night" I think.  I took boost to da mooovvviees last night; J-cuzzo was also there as third wheel on that "date night."

I think I just found out last night why that "leave with party" option is sometimes not highlighted.  I don't think it matters if you created the party, the treyarch servers makes the person with the best connection the party leader.  So let's say I create a party and invite 10 of yall, when we go into an actual public lobby together, I may or may not be the actual party host anymore.  I see what treyarch is trying to do, but it seems inconvenient at times.  So when yall are in a party, everybody should be pressing circle to see if that "leave with party" option is highlighted.  It's better to back out as a party than to have someone send out 10 invites to start the party again.  I think that's how it works, gotta confirm this later. 

I can't mess with the commando.  I know some of you swear by it, but the iron sight is trash to me.

The G11 looks like a damn mail box.  No thanks, I don't like 3 round burst rifles anyways.

My killstreaks are spy plane, chopper gunner, and dogs.  I get the dogs and let them loose before letting the chopper gunner off, that way the enemy can't go outside because the chopper will get them, they can't hide inside because the dogs will get them, and if they have ghost pro on to try to take the chopper down, the dogs will get them too.
pimp.gif

Commando knife lunge is still in this game; check my video file share folder to watch a clip titled "commando"
laugh.gif

Nuketown is trash.

Vintage, where are them modded lobbies at?
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ henzo's busted internet.  My man stays getting dropped from parties.

At first, I didn't like the party/invite system, but now I think it's pretty nice; with a couple patch fixes here and there it will be great.  It's easier to have people join your party than for you to send out 100 invites.

Contracts are wack and a waste of time.

I can hear footsteps a little better now that the patch is out.  I gotta see whats good with ninja pro later.

The dogs aint really as big a problem as I thought they'd be.  It was a problem in WaW because it was a 7 killstreak and killstreaks were stackable.  In BO, most people aren't getting pass a 5 killstreak so I don't see the enemy team get the dogs much.

I don't like how team commentator (the voice that says things like "spy play inbound", "heuy inbound", "enemy grim reaper is deployed", etc... I don't know what to call that person, so team commentator it is...) says "your equipment is destroyed" when your claymore gets set off.  That %#%* is wack, I like to trip enemy claymores off and even though it doesn't kill me, the enemy who laid it down gets that "your equipment is destroyed" heads up and knows I'm somewhere around where they set that claymore.  Wack.... Even if the claymore doesn't kill someone it still does its job...
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
@ the constant HDD loading.  The 10 second freezes.  The actual freezing of the ps3 at times.  Too much damn loading.

I don't like maps that are split in two equal halves where there is a middle point you have to cross to get to the other side.  Maps like cracked, rundown on mw2, ambush from cod4, maps like that.  You know what maps I'm talking about, maps with that midway point. 

Napalm is no joke on objective games.

The respawn system is wack.  I've been on both sides of the respawning system; killing someone and have them spawn right behind me, or an enemy kills me and I spawn right behind them.  I still get the kill most of the time even if enemies spawn right behind me because I know to expect the unexpected with this game.  I know I shouldn't have to look behind me after I kill someone, but whatever...

Don't judge someone by their K/D, that number means nothing.  I'm at like 2.1 and everytime I play against justreason, he's like 1.3 or something, he always gives me problems.  Both on BO and MW2. 
pimp.gif
mad.gif
  He gives me more problems more so than any other NTer.

laugh.gif
@ that combat training session on veteran the other day with boost.  He was getting murked by [3arc]pacmagic and was like, "damn, he's nice."  And I was like, "no, you idiot, anyone with a [3arc] clan tag is a bot, the game just names all the bots with your friends' names, you think pacmagic is that nasty?"
laugh.gif
No shots fired, pacmagic
happy.gif
.  Veteran bots are no joke.

I think I'll stop here, that's about a week's worth of posts. 

Originally Posted by dugtrio

laugh.gif
i missed that, i need to grab a mic though.

i know burrack was heated i stole like 10 of his kills on grid.
laugh.gif
SMH.  I've been waiting to post all week but I was banned for a week;  I was bored at work all week because I couldn't post on NT.
laugh.gif
  I'm not gonna get into why I got banned though.

This reply right here is gonna be like a weeks worth of replies to make up for lost time.  Please excuse me if this post seems madd random and out of place at times. 
laugh.gif

Anyways, yeah dugtrio (MPLS??),
laugh.gif
I was pretty upset when yall was taking my kills last night.  Normally I don't care about steal killing, but I was trying to unlock hacker pro which requires you to kill 25 people within the vicinity off your motion sensor/radar scrambler.  That %#%* was tough for me because I don't use that equipment because I don't camp; I don't sit at any place for more than 15-20 seconds.  The way I completed it last night was running up behind enemies, dropping my motion sensor right next to them, and then killing them.  That was quite a chore; of course I was raging when one of yall took my kills, I worked so hard for them.
laugh.gif

glasses.gif
eek.gif
@ Theatre mode.  Yes pootaing, I like to watch my old gameplay footage as well as other NTers', I'm like that old dude that watches old bulls playoff games on VHS.
laugh.gif
  Theatre mode is nice, you can watch exactly how people play and maybe learn a thing or two; I've been watching some of you guys' games and some of you are
eek.gif
while others are
grin.gif
.  Either way, everyone gets their kills I guess...  I won't name any names though.  P.S. check out some of my short clips I have in my file share folder. Also, don't put ENTIRE matches in your file share folder, nobody is gonna watch that, just make clips.  Yeah what I just said is kinda backwards, but if I wanna watch your entire match, I'll just go into your recent games folder.
laugh.gif
@ pootaings "1st and goal" video.  Also, you can get yourself an easy trophy by going into theatre mode with a party.  (Bangs) can I take you to da moooovies, shawwwtayyyy. (Bangs)  The trophy is called "date night" I think.  I took boost to da mooovvviees last night; J-cuzzo was also there as third wheel on that "date night."

I think I just found out last night why that "leave with party" option is sometimes not highlighted.  I don't think it matters if you created the party, the treyarch servers makes the person with the best connection the party leader.  So let's say I create a party and invite 10 of yall, when we go into an actual public lobby together, I may or may not be the actual party host anymore.  I see what treyarch is trying to do, but it seems inconvenient at times.  So when yall are in a party, everybody should be pressing circle to see if that "leave with party" option is highlighted.  It's better to back out as a party than to have someone send out 10 invites to start the party again.  I think that's how it works, gotta confirm this later. 

I can't mess with the commando.  I know some of you swear by it, but the iron sight is trash to me.

The G11 looks like a damn mail box.  No thanks, I don't like 3 round burst rifles anyways.

My killstreaks are spy plane, chopper gunner, and dogs.  I get the dogs and let them loose before letting the chopper gunner off, that way the enemy can't go outside because the chopper will get them, they can't hide inside because the dogs will get them, and if they have ghost pro on to try to take the chopper down, the dogs will get them too.
pimp.gif

Commando knife lunge is still in this game; check my video file share folder to watch a clip titled "commando"
laugh.gif

Nuketown is trash.

Vintage, where are them modded lobbies at?
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ henzo's busted internet.  My man stays getting dropped from parties.

At first, I didn't like the party/invite system, but now I think it's pretty nice; with a couple patch fixes here and there it will be great.  It's easier to have people join your party than for you to send out 100 invites.

Contracts are wack and a waste of time.

I can hear footsteps a little better now that the patch is out.  I gotta see whats good with ninja pro later.

The dogs aint really as big a problem as I thought they'd be.  It was a problem in WaW because it was a 7 killstreak and killstreaks were stackable.  In BO, most people aren't getting pass a 5 killstreak so I don't see the enemy team get the dogs much.

I don't like how team commentator (the voice that says things like "spy play inbound", "heuy inbound", "enemy grim reaper is deployed", etc... I don't know what to call that person, so team commentator it is...) says "your equipment is destroyed" when your claymore gets set off.  That %#%* is wack, I like to trip enemy claymores off and even though it doesn't kill me, the enemy who laid it down gets that "your equipment is destroyed" heads up and knows I'm somewhere around where they set that claymore.  Wack.... Even if the claymore doesn't kill someone it still does its job...
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
@ the constant HDD loading.  The 10 second freezes.  The actual freezing of the ps3 at times.  Too much damn loading.

I don't like maps that are split in two equal halves where there is a middle point you have to cross to get to the other side.  Maps like cracked, rundown on mw2, ambush from cod4, maps like that.  You know what maps I'm talking about, maps with that midway point. 

Napalm is no joke on objective games.

The respawn system is wack.  I've been on both sides of the respawning system; killing someone and have them spawn right behind me, or an enemy kills me and I spawn right behind them.  I still get the kill most of the time even if enemies spawn right behind me because I know to expect the unexpected with this game.  I know I shouldn't have to look behind me after I kill someone, but whatever...

Don't judge someone by their K/D, that number means nothing.  I'm at like 2.1 and everytime I play against justreason, he's like 1.3 or something, he always gives me problems.  Both on BO and MW2. 
pimp.gif
mad.gif
  He gives me more problems more so than any other NTer.

laugh.gif
@ that combat training session on veteran the other day with boost.  He was getting murked by [3arc]pacmagic and was like, "damn, he's nice."  And I was like, "no, you idiot, anyone with a [3arc] clan tag is a bot, the game just names all the bots with your friends' names, you think pacmagic is that nasty?"
laugh.gif
No shots fired, pacmagic
happy.gif
.  Veteran bots are no joke.

I think I'll stop here, that's about a week's worth of posts. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

addictive-thinking.jpg

addictive-thinking.jpg

Damn, I don't think I'm gonna participate in this tourney either.
Might be giving away my PS3 again so be on the lookout for another thread.

Damn, I don't think I'm gonna participate in this tourney either.
Might be giving away my PS3 again so be on the lookout for another thread.

i bet you been writing all this down on Notepad all week... and copy and paste as soon as you were un banned 
laugh.gif

i bet you been writing all this down on Notepad all week... and copy and paste as soon as you were un banned 
laugh.gif

sheett

im actually gonna withdraw my name from a captain spot...ill be traveling alot for the holidays...

but im still gonna play...believe that!!!

sheett

im actually gonna withdraw my name from a captain spot...ill be traveling alot for the holidays...

but im still gonna play...believe that!!!

That patch did wonders for me, I actually like Black Ops now, I take back some of my pre-notions, just a few more bug fixes (hit detection) and this could be great.
Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As "Jungle" was about to start.. " Uh oh we're in their backyard.. Homefield advantage "
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

He was emotional after every round, 

"Now where you *%***#@ gonna camp"?

"They choose Cracked? It's $#@%%$ town"

"These *%***#@ can shoot... they use to it"

"You *%***#@ love to camp... I bet yall go fishing too"

"I bet yall *%***#@ like trout"
Dude was mad 
roll.gif

We wouldn't even say anything..

I put ninja on since people were talking about footsteps being fixed. I still can't hear dudes...I had someone come up behind me and I checked to see if he had ninja but nah..Hopefully ninja pro helps. & SMH at me for not realizing you have to buy the pro perks...This whole time I thought I was using sleight of hand pro 
indifferent.gif
 come to find out I need to buy it after I unlock it.

That patch did wonders for me, I actually like Black Ops now, I take back some of my pre-notions, just a few more bug fixes (hit detection) and this could be great.
Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As "Jungle" was about to start.. " Uh oh we're in their backyard.. Homefield advantage "
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

He was emotional after every round, 

"Now where you *%***#@ gonna camp"?

"They choose Cracked? It's $#@%%$ town"

"These *%***#@ can shoot... they use to it"

"You *%***#@ love to camp... I bet yall go fishing too"

"I bet yall *%***#@ like trout"
Dude was mad 
roll.gif

We wouldn't even say anything..

I put ninja on since people were talking about footsteps being fixed. I still can't hear dudes...I had someone come up behind me and I checked to see if he had ninja but nah..Hopefully ninja pro helps. & SMH at me for not realizing you have to buy the pro perks...This whole time I thought I was using sleight of hand pro 
indifferent.gif
 come to find out I need to buy it after I unlock it.

Back
Top Bottom