PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

i seen that joint in your fileshare and was like
eek.gif

I gotta start using some light machine guns more

Pure Team Deathmatch > any game mode.

no rc cars
no cheap ghosts
no flamethrowers/masterkeys

just skill.

-The Juice

Pure Team Deathmatch > any game mode.

no rc cars
no cheap ghosts
no flamethrowers/masterkeys

just skill.

-The Juice

I was in Nuketown and i called in a Care Package with Hardline pro. The CP went UNDER the grass, but it showed up on the mini map. What the hell happened to my care package
frown.gif

I was in Nuketown and i called in a Care Package with Hardline pro. The CP went UNDER the grass, but it showed up on the mini map. What the hell happened to my care package
frown.gif

just started playing campaign again, the boat mission and mission where you steal the hind is pretty tight.

just started playing campaign again, the boat mission and mission where you steal the hind is pretty tight.

Originally Posted by Proshares

You can't just run and gun like a maniac on Nuketown especially when you're playing demolition.

I'm just sayin it would make for a more interestin video and ok you can't run n gun on Nuketown playing demo. Uhhhhh so tell me how looking out a window with no clear view of both bombsites helps? There was a UAV goin and hes lookin at one half of the bomb out the window knowin full well someones plantin on the other side and he just stands there
roll.gif
stick to TDM if all youre interested in are kills.

You can't just run and gun like a maniac on Nuketown especially when you're playing demolition.

I'm just sayin it would make for a more interestin video and ok you can't run n gun on Nuketown playing demo. Uhhhhh so tell me how looking out a window with no clear view of both bombsites helps? There was a UAV goin and hes lookin at one half of the bomb out the window knowin full well someones plantin on the other side and he just stands there
roll.gif
stick to TDM if all youre interested in are kills.

i beg to differ, posting from the disneyland hotel 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

laugh.gif
Especially on Demolition. Sitting back gets you spawn camped against a good team. You have to push up in to the other teams spawn. The spawn on Demo is not like on TDM. They are the same 3 spots, so you dont have to worry about the other team showing up behind you unless they flank your position. 

Back
Top Bottom